Tat-Nice Tattoo Parlor
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wondering

Plummers Landing, KY

#46 Apr 9, 2013
Does Billy still get high?.. does Saki still sell dope out of the building?.. think theres a reason Matt left?.. hmmm.. just wondering..
hemi

Ashland, KY

#47 Apr 9, 2013
I keep seeing people taking bad about all tattoo places and the people there. I know a lot of tattoo artists that are drug free Christian people, so why think all people that do tattoos are bad? Don't judge everyone based on the actions of some.
tatooed

Chesapeake, OH

#48 Apr 9, 2013
Well, I only have one thing to say to popo.... My body is my vessel, my tatoos are my story . And I'm a very successful business owner and you can't see my art unless I choose to show it.... So thanks for being shallow and judgementel
1 post removed
billys daughter

Huntington, WV

#50 Aug 19, 2013
[QUOTE who="yuck!"]I hate Tatnice! They do nothing but snort coke, use provocative language, and make sexually harassing comments![/QUOTE] lol I don't know you are, probably a jealous artist or a customer who didn't wanna pay for good work.. but my dad runs a professional buissness.. I'm so sorry for how jealous you are.. it must be tough.
got some work done there

Pine River, WI

#51 Aug 19, 2013
Gotta full sleeve bad ass work by Asian
Poisio ivy

Pittsburgh, PA

#52 Nov 20, 2013
Yeah I went there a month ago and they spelled my tattoo wrong......which was bad enough I went through the healing process and have tried to get in there for them to fix it and they blow me off and have been nasty.....I won't be going back there ever
Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#53 Nov 21, 2013
I have a great tattoo done by Beans it was a cover-up of a descent tat that I just out grew that was in 1995 I want more work, but Now I know sakia works when them I'm having him do the finishing touches, I love his work it's precise & it flows that's real art.
Username

Huntington, WV

#54 Nov 21, 2013
bdfb wrote:
Saka is also very good........great for portraits

Saka is an egotistical azzhole.
frog

Flatwoods, KY

#55 Nov 21, 2013
Poisio ivy wrote:
Yeah I went there a month ago and they spelled my tattoo wrong......which was bad enough I went through the healing process and have tried to get in there for them to fix it and they blow me off and have been nasty.....I won't be going back there ever
Did you not think to spell check it yourself first?
terrible tats

Portage, MI

#56 Nov 21, 2013
No way tatnice sucks! They did my girls tats and they made her look like white trash and disgusting ...you idiots need to put down the dope.. We broke up because I couldn't stand to look at her any longer..Way to go you douchebags!
nygirl

Hornell, NY

#57 Apr 29, 2014
Saka did a tattoo for my daughter. We had an appt at 4:30 for 3 people to get a small tattoo. He didnt get to the first one untill 6, and the second one at 8. We were there for 6 hours and the third person didnt get theirs because it was so late. He got up and ran out to get a drink from the bar in the middle of a tattoo!! NOT PROFESSIONAL!!! Will NEVER go there again! What a disgrace and a disappointment!!!!!!!!!!
local

Lynchburg, VA

#58 Apr 30, 2014
Saka has problems!!!! Seriously! If you want great work go to New Hope in Barboursville! Matt H. left Tatnice and opened this place. He is so talented and a genuinely nice person. Anywhere Saka works will just go down. He is a super low life!!!!
AGREE

Austin, TX

#59 Apr 30, 2014
Saka does great work but as a professional he sucks!! A Paramedic who has several tats went there wanting him to do hers and her moms. He drew it up right for her mom but when he started the ink he decided on his own to change it up a lil.....not what was wanted & when it was time for my friend, lets just say he was less than "nice"!! She had been having medical issues and as he started she passed out (remember she has other tats) and he called her a druggie and to get out and never come back. After going to the dr it was discovered that she did have a serious problem with her blood pressure!!! This girl works for the county and DOES NOT do drugs!!! N Now he lost her business and her family and friends!!!! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL
hahahhah

Kenova, WV

#60 May 1, 2014
nygirl wrote:
Saka did a tattoo for my daughter. We had an appt at 4:30 for 3 people to get a small tattoo. He didnt get to the first one untill 6, and the second one at 8. We were there for 6 hours and the third person didnt get theirs because it was so late. He got up and ran out to get a drink from the bar in the middle of a tattoo!! NOT PROFESSIONAL!!! Will NEVER go there again! What a disgrace and a disappointment!!!!!!!!!!
Thats funny saka doesnt drink. Stop with your lies.
2 posts removed
hahaha

Kenova, WV

#63 May 1, 2014
crazy wrote:
Saka did some of my work and he's still working on it.. Saka is a great artist that don't put up with anyone's shit. If you're nice to him he will be nice to you. If you're an ass he will be to. Also he doesn't drink anything other than soda and a lot of coffee. You people are obviously haters!
He drinks water, soda, a way lot of coffee. lol people are just spreading lies and shit
1 post removed
Sk8te

Proctorville, OH

#65 Jul 25, 2016
GoldenGlobe40 wrote:
Has anyone gotten any work done from them? I'm getting my first tattoo soon, and want to know some feedback. Are they over priced?
Shop is clean, reasonable prices but I wouldn't suggest Jeremy.. His attitude is very poor, condescending. For a big guy he sure does have little man syndrome! Good luck
Okay

Dallas, TX

#66 Jul 26, 2016
I would disagree about Jeremy. He did a very good job on my tattoo quarter sleeve. He wasn't condescending in the least. He worked fast, clean, accurate, and gently. Some other staff there tend to flap their jaws more than they actually work though...
true

Huntington, WV

#67 Jul 27, 2016
The reason people around here don't like tattoos is that the shops and artists here suck balls. Ghetto prison tats y'all. I wouldn't let any of those amateurs touch me. Ink is 4 life so do homework and save your money for a 4 hour drive to a big city where there's people who know what the fukk they are doing.
Mr trump

Bladensburg, MD

#68 Jul 28, 2016
[QUOTE who="Sleaze E. Tramp"]Tat Nice rocks lil Matt does all my work[/QUOTE]

Lil Matt isn't there anymore he owns new hope tattoo on rt 60 , hands down he's the best around

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boycotting NFL 19 min MarkJ- 55
Closing of Alligator Jackson's Tunnel 39 min Joey 31
Smoke POT in Huntington? 47 min Mr_Zerubbabel 21
America Held Hostage Day 247 1 hr MarkJ- 14
Hillary Clintons husband is the abortion presid... 1 hr Goodby Rover Love... 7
Pray With Us. The Lords Prayer. 1 hr Goodby Rover Love... 26
Trump is going to declare Martial Law on protes... 1 hr Wtf 36
womans torso found in river 2 hr TruthWillSetYouFree 22

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web