Tat-Nice Tattoo Parlor
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Level 1

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1 Aug 14, 2011
Has anyone gotten any work done from them? I'm getting my first tattoo soon, and want to know some feedback. Are they over priced?
Fruit Loop

Huntington, WV

#2 Aug 14, 2011
They do great work there and I don't think they are overpriced.

Level 2

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Aug 15, 2011
There is a guy there, his name is Asian, he does good man
Tats

Barboursville, WV

#4 Aug 15, 2011
Billy bean at tat nice did my first tat. He's amazing. The guys there are very nice and do an excellent job. Do NOT go to Living Arts.

Level 1

Location hidden

#5 Aug 15, 2011
Thanks guys. Just one more question: Would I have to schedule an appointment weeks ahead? I'm going in tomorrow to size and price my tat.

Level 2

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6 Aug 15, 2011
I have gotten two tattoos there and just walked in. Just depends how busy they are

United States

#7 Aug 15, 2011
Asian is the shit. Hands down. As for cost, very affordable. Tat nice is the shop.
Sleaze E. Tramp

Jersey City, NJ

#8 Aug 15, 2011
Tat Nice rocks lil Matt does all my work
yuck!

Jersey City, NJ

#9 Aug 15, 2011
I hate Tatnice! They do nothing but snort coke, use provocative language, and make sexually harassing comments!

Level 1

Location hidden

#10 Aug 15, 2011
[QUOTE who="yuck!"]I hate Tatnice! They do nothing but snort coke, use provocative language, and make sexually harassing comments![/QUOTE]

Out of all of the feedback not only on here, but everywhere, you're the only person to say anything bad about Tat-Nice.
anonymous

Richmond, VA

#11 Aug 15, 2011
I have 2 tattoos and I have gotten both from tat-nice matt did my first and Asian my second and both look amazing! They both do a great job! And one of my friends has a few done by Billy and he does great too! And the shop is very clean I recommend it to everyone who is wanting to get a tattoo.
yuck!

Jersey City, NJ

#12 Aug 15, 2011
okay? Why the f**k do you care? I got a tat from there and thats what went down.
tattoofreak

Jersey City, NJ

#13 Aug 15, 2011
epicenter all the way!
Local

United States

#14 Aug 15, 2011
Look them up online..Matt, Asian, and Billy all have some of their work online under tatnice.
darkangel

Hammond, IN

#15 Aug 15, 2011
I've seen their work online & in person,their AWESOME!!!
bdfb

Huntington, WV

#16 Aug 15, 2011
Saka is also very good........great for portraits

Level 1

Location hidden

#17 Aug 16, 2011
Thanks guys. I'm going in to get my tat priced. Wish me luck!
billy fan

Dallas, TX

#18 Aug 17, 2011
Tat-nice is the only place to get ink around here. I got compliments around the country on my work done by Billy and all four guys in that shop are amazing! They do take walkins if Asian isn't busy, but most usually Billy, Matt, and Saka are booked up. That's what happens when you get the best though, they're busy so you gotta wait on good work. Good luck brother, you will be happy!
Sheri

Huntington, WV

#19 Aug 17, 2011
they did my husbands they do great work...

Level 1

Location hidden

#20 Aug 18, 2011
Thanks again, guys. Billy priced my tattoo at around $300. WHich is amazing considering I was expecting somewhere around $650-700. I will schedule ym appointment very soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We are hiring!!! 11 min Doug 67
Christopher shy (Feb '15) 16 min SMH 96
Mercedes at off the shoulder 24 min Facts 11
mixed nuts 2 42 min trin fa 241
Buck Season 46 min Silent Majority 35
Democrats highest to receive govt assistance. 1 hr Silent Majority 22
Buying a home in Ohio 2 hr SQUAAAACK 11
Trumps tax plan 4 hr Big Bad Whitey 71

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web