Cabell official says he regrets kiss ...

Cabell official says he regrets kiss comment

There are 26 comments on the Charleston Daily Mail story from Aug 14, 2013, titled Cabell official says he regrets kiss comment. In it, Charleston Daily Mail reports that:

HUNTINGTON, W.Va. -- Cabell County Commissioner Bob Bailey says he regrets telling two female commissioners that they ought to kiss each other.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Daily Mail.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jezabel

Huntington, WV

#1 Aug 14, 2013
That's a kiss I would like to see. Ann Yon is HOT.
TangoDown

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Aug 14, 2013
Anne is smoking but Nancy errrrr not so much. Bob Bailey had a Freudian slip hahaha!
samari

Huntington, WV

#3 Aug 14, 2013
So what!!!!
KissKissKiss

Huntington, WV

#4 Aug 14, 2013
Live action. Where can I sign up to watch?
Dani

Hinton, WV

#5 Aug 14, 2013
Bob Bailey didn't have any kind of slip. He's a nasty old man with with an even nastier personality. He will do or say anything to stay in politics.
Val Hala

Chesapeake, OH

#6 Aug 14, 2013
He was probably drunk again.
HelterSkelter

Huntington, WV

#7 Aug 14, 2013
Dani wrote:
Bob Bailey didn't have any kind of slip. He's a nasty old man with with an even nastier personality. He will do or say anything to stay in politics.
True dat
HelterSkelter

Huntington, WV

#8 Aug 14, 2013
Val Hala wrote:
He was probably drunk again.
Or smokin Robins crack.
HTowner

Charleston, WV

#9 Aug 15, 2013
Huntington and Cabell County will always have terrible government as long as we keep electing shady idiots like Bob Bailey. He's been in politics forever and not done a damn thing except suck off the government tit.
LOL

Huntington, WV

#10 Aug 15, 2013
So is the solution to the likes of "idiots like Bob Bailey" to elect more beauty queens? Yes, Anne is beautiful. What are her contributions to the city of Huntington and the commissioners office?

Pretty sure, Anne was elected on looks and looks alone. I want someone in office that's going to make a difference, not teach us how to do the "runway strut"
DrNo

Henderson, TX

#11 Aug 15, 2013
I'm sorry, but did Bailey really complain in the article that the women have full time jobs? What a piece of lazy dog sh!t he is.
Sam.I.Am

Huntington, WV

#12 Aug 15, 2013
I am not sure what the commission roles are, yet. I would think it involves more than showing up for a meeting once a month.

In Ann and Nancy's defense, I was unaware that selling real estate was a fulltime job.
HTowner

Charleston, WV

#13 Aug 15, 2013
I didn't say anything about Anne. I don't really know her. At least I've never seen her quoted as saying anything incredibly stupid.

Bob's a clown and we shouldn't trust him. This county needs young blood in office that doesn't owe anyone favors. Unfortunately, people like Bob Bailey have helped ruin this town to the point that many of the decent young people have left.
nunya

Nashville, TN

#14 Aug 15, 2013
DrNo wrote:
I'm sorry, but did Bailey really complain in the article that the women have full time jobs? What a piece of lazy dog sh!t he is.
I feel like you're interpreting his comment as being disgusted that women work full times jobs. If that's the case you misinterpreted it. He's saying that the County Commission deserves more of their time than they devote to it. I don't know what Nancy does but Ann's an attorney. They don't exactly work 9-5 - it's usually a 50-60 hr a week undertaking. So where is there time left for her work as a commissioner? That is what he was suggesting.
nunya

Nashville, TN

#15 Aug 15, 2013
Well I'm a douchebag. I got her and her husband confused. Her HUSBAND is an attorney lol. So yeah, realtor? It can be a full time job. It's totally what you make of it!
Remember

Huntington, WV

#16 Aug 15, 2013
Does anyone remember that crazy lady when Bailey was on city council? The old lady all dressed in purple that went to the meeting to complain that the TTA bus drivers would not allow her to carry a full-size, square head SHOVEL onto the bus? She carried it everywhere. It was painted purple and decorated with ribbons, and she called it her "shelalie", and said it was some magic Irish thing.

She ranted and raved and Bailey let her go on and on...it was all televised on public access. All the other council wanted to get on to actual business, but Bailey just babied and encouraged this loony, and actually promised her that he would PERSONALLY speak with TTA owners and make sure that she could ride the bus carrying her shovel. The TTA had deemed it a weapon, which it absolutely was, and she was so out of her mind that she scared people on the street. She drug a cart crammed with Al Gore posters and told everyone she was related to him (Gore).

Bailey and others like him make this city look absolutely foolish. He is really one to talk about devoting time to important business. Does anyone else remember this televised incident? Talk about a time waster, he's one for sure.
lol

Huntington, WV

#17 Aug 15, 2013
What is his job ?
LMAO

Huntington, WV

#18 Aug 15, 2013
Had he not given her time to express her crazy, the good ppl of Htown would have been just as stirred up over not letting her speak. Case of damned if ya do, damned if ya don't
Rainbow Bright

Chesapeake, OH

#19 Aug 15, 2013
I wonder how many male commissioners Bailey has kissed?
TangoDown

Barboursville, WV

#20 Aug 15, 2013
He may need to go, but he keeps getting voted back in! Sounds like the voters are at fault to me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tom mccalaster for mayor 5 min Titty baby Tom 85
Horrible Parent 6 min Heather 20
Lekeisha Rochelle Bowles- Macy's 12 min Thats why we pray 1
Robin For the Record 18 min Real World 3
michael paul is sexxxyyy! (Mar '13) 53 min Kenya 21
Obama calls illegals "fruitpickers and bed makers" 56 min The Shard 5
Tom McCallister is a terrible POS 1 hr butch 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages