Long black haired girl at Starbucks P...

Long black haired girl at Starbucks Pullman! She is stuck up

Posted in the Huntington Forum

JDalex

Huntington, WV

#1 Mar 29, 2014
Saw her few times. Got straight and really long hair also tanned, small frame woman in her early 20's. She is snob and stuck up! I'm not sure where she from, she looks Latin / Brazilian. She looks like kourney kardashian. She thinks she's the shit ! But she's a bitch for sure.she is at Starbucks every morning and is always doing something. Is she a med student? And is she single...??? She looks mean but she is pretty to look at. Anybody know if she is from the area???
MMM

Catlettsburg, KY

#2 Mar 29, 2014
JDalex wrote:
Saw her few times. Got straight and really long hair also tanned, small frame woman in her early 20's. She is snob and stuck up! I'm not sure where she from, she looks Latin / Brazilian. She looks like kourney kardashian. She thinks she's the shit ! But she's a bitch for sure.she is at Starbucks every morning and is always doing something. Is she a med student? And is she single...??? She looks mean but she is pretty to look at. Anybody know if she is from the area???
sounds like she turned you down looser !!!!!!
Copa PBR

Decatur, GA

#3 Mar 29, 2014
Imaginary love-hate relationships are unhealthy, dude! L0L@U

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha Rae Ross Pregnant By Tyrone Washington 12 min Trollolololol 29
Heritage Center Secrets #2 14 min Trollolololol 6
ladies who scam people w Nerium. 20 min Heather 10
leave Ryback alone. hes a good dude 24 min lymn 5
jessica prince (ward) 1 hr over it 1
Body found by Gino's 2 hr responsible cracker 96
Does anyone know where Kenny Buskirk is? or How... (Apr '14) 3 hr known stem 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages