First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Erikkka

Charleston, WV

#1 Aug 1, 2013
What stores take clothing vouchers? Never used them before. How do they work? and does anyone know when they come in??
Derper

Huntington, WV

#2 Aug 1, 2013
Any time now, if they haven't already. I know they come out around the time school starts.
1 post removed
cashier

Lavalette, WV

#4 Aug 1, 2013
Why are parents allowed to use these vouchers for clothes for themselves? How can we force them to use the vouchers for their kids? I love giving them mean glares when they pull this with my lane. I like being loud and obnoxious to them but I doubt they even notice.
cashier

Lavalette, WV

#5 Aug 1, 2013
Parents that do this and shop for themselves are l0sers.
Derper

Huntington, WV

#6 Aug 1, 2013
cashier wrote:
Why are parents allowed to use these vouchers for clothes for themselves? How can we force them to use the vouchers for their kids? I love giving them mean glares when they pull this with my lane. I like being loud and obnoxious to them but I doubt they even notice.
You shouldn't be loud and obnoxious to a customer, if you can possible help it. It just makes YOU look bad. Don't worry, people who count DO notice without anyone yelling and pointing fingers.
Derper

Huntington, WV

#7 Aug 1, 2013
possibly
Freedom One

Anonymous Proxy

#8 Aug 1, 2013
This is shameful if you can fluck and have the little basturds you should work to put clothes on their backs and not expect taxpayers to cloth and feed them for you. You take up space and air to breath and worthless to the community.
Erikkka

Charleston, WV

#9 Aug 1, 2013
cashier wrote:
Not all parents use them for themselves.. And why would you be rude to people that use these.. The economy is bad.. You know god can see you.. and i'm sure he'll gladly send you to hell :) Remember that when people come in to get clothes b!tch!
Erikkka

Charleston, WV

#10 Aug 1, 2013
Freedom One wrote:
This is shameful if you can fluck and have the little basturds you should work to put clothes on their backs and not expect taxpayers to cloth and feed them for you. You take up space and air to breath and worthless to the community.
Apparentley you have no kids.. if you did you wouldn't call them "bastards" which is what they call a child with no father.. which my child has. So before you start judging please make sure you know everything.
Ann

Stuarts Draft, VA

#11 Aug 1, 2013
cashier wrote:
Adults can get these for themselves if they are going to school. I fell on hard times last year and my children got vouchers. I went myself and bought them clothes. So is that wrong of me??? You really should think before you make a stupid statement like that. Do people abuse these??? Absolutely!!! But not everyone does. Think about that.
best for your money

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Aug 2, 2013
Goodwill
rollback

Coraopolis, PA

#13 Aug 2, 2013
cashier wrote:
Your post made me laugh. A walmart cashier looking down on folks. Too funny
Jill

Huntington, WV

#14 Aug 2, 2013
I feel if a family really needs the help then it's great to have a child go to school in new clothes. I feel their are a lot of parents who do use their children for free items and don't get their children the clothes they need. But their are so many single parents out here that have it hard plus even married parents. To the ones who buy their self clothes and not the child shame on you and i hope you can't look at your self in the mirror. We shouldn't judge others i do belive if a child is doing without then karma will get that parent. Please don't knock someone unless you know for a fact their abuseing the system. Please if you know for sure a child is going without report it thanks.
Lisaaaa

Charleston, WV

#15 Aug 2, 2013
rollback wrote:
<quoted text>Your post made me laugh. A walmart cashier looking down on folks. Too funny
Yeah really she's acting like her sh!t don't stink!
cashier

Lavalette, WV

#16 Aug 2, 2013
Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
Adults can get these for themselves if they are going to school. I fell on hard times last year and my children got vouchers. I went myself and bought them clothes. So is that wrong of me??? You really should think before you make a stupid statement like that. Do people abuse these??? Absolutely!!! But not everyone does. Think about that.
No Ann. Learn to read. I was talking about the parents who get the vouchers for their kids but use the vouchers to buy themselves clothes. Got it now? I tried to type s l o w so you could comprehend it.
cashier

Lavalette, WV

#17 Aug 2, 2013
I have no problem with the vouchers. I have a problem when the parents do not use them for the kids but choose to use them for themselves. L O S E R S - peace.
real

Richmond, VA

#18 Aug 2, 2013
rollback wrote:
<quoted text>Your post made me laugh. A walmart cashier looking down on folks. Too funny
What is wrong with a Walmart cashier? At least they have a job and pay taxes! Do you? I'm sure you will have a come back with you have a 4 year education and a $50k a year job. The truth be told you probably don't work....
asleep

United States

#19 Aug 2, 2013
Erikkka and Lisssa = same person. That was proven on another thread and is quite obvious anyway.

Please decide which person you'd like to be.
asleep

United States

#20 Aug 2, 2013
asleep wrote:
Erikkka and Lisssa = same person. That was proven on another thread and is quite obvious anyway.
Please decide which person you'd like to be.

Excuse me..looks like I spelled it incorrectly. Apparently it is spelled Lisaaa. My bad.
A Mom

Uneeda, WV

#21 Aug 2, 2013
cashier wrote:
<quoted text>
No Ann. Learn to read. I was talking about the parents who get the vouchers for their kids but use the vouchers to buy themselves clothes. Got it now? I tried to type s l o w so you could comprehend it.
How can you tell who the clothes are for? I am a single mom and have received help with food, heat, and clothing vouchers from time to time through the years, even though I worked full-time. My daughter and I wear the same size and it is not unusual for me to shop for her. Especially, in the years that she did get a clothing voucher. You see, people like you make her feel ashamed if she is with me. You are no better than me or anyone and have no right to pass judgement on anyone. Try not to be so critical of others when you really have no way of knowing their particular situation. You may find that you are a much happier person if you spent your time thinking about your own family instead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
stonewall drag queen salary 8 min linda 3
Taco Bell at Kinetic Park 15 min plucky 3
Hillary Clinton goes full retard 1 hr TheyRallCriminals 12
to the pathetic exes 1 hr Friend 6
Off the Shoulder? 1 hr yelp 15
Looking for Greg Carter/Tobacco Hut 1 hr BadChecker 24
Off the shoulder 1 hr Sleeve 3
Huntington Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web