Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

I don't think that it is right when a woman decides to get pregnant and be so irresponsible that they don't even know who the father os their own child is. Then you want to come to everyone else and look for a handout because you can't face the facts that there really isn't anything that you can do about it anyways. I feel sorry for you but maybe you should realize that the children you have now you can't even support them and you already have to depend on the government but on top of that you have to also depend of everyone else to take care of you. I'm so so so tired of having to pay for other people's mistakes. I hope you enjoyed your foodstamps this Thanksgiving.
Ben

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

NewMoon wrote:
I don't think that it is right when a woman decides to get pregnant and be so irresponsible that they don't even know who the father os their own child is. Then you want to come to everyone else and look for a handout because you can't face the facts that there really isn't anything that you can do about it anyways. I feel sorry for you but maybe you should realize that the children you have now you can't even support them and you already have to depend on the government but on top of that you have to also depend of everyone else to take care of you. I'm so so so tired of having to pay for other people's mistakes. I hope you enjoyed your foodstamps this Thanksgiving.
Due to the recent food stamp cuts, most SNAP benefits for this month probably ran out long before this week. It must feel good to be so high and mighty. You better hope you're never in a situation where you hit rough times, lowlife.
ROFLMAO

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Actuallly that's not really being a lowlife. Being a lowlife would be someone that thrives off the system. In case you don't what I'm trying to say that means that they get pregnant on purpose so they can get a raise in foodstamps. I'm all for helping people that actually want to help themselves but NOT if the only reason they do what they do is so they can milk more out of the government.
Ben

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

ROFLMAO wrote:
Actuallly that's not really being a lowlife. Being a lowlife would be someone that thrives off the system. In case you don't what I'm trying to say that means that they get pregnant on purpose so they can get a raise in foodstamps. I'm all for helping people that actually want to help themselves but NOT if the only reason they do what they do is so they can milk more out of the government.
No, being a lowlife is being anonymous on a message board making fun of people on hard times that are struggling to feed their kids. SNAP benefits come out to like $1.50 per meal I believe. It's not like they're sitting back and collecting fat stacks of cash. You are morally bankrupt.
ROFLAMO

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Are you dense? There is a difference in getting help and seeking it. If you can't afford what you have now and you go out and have multiple children knowing that you can't afford it then it's just not right man. You can't do that. I mean if you think it's right and you would actually raise your children to think that it's ok to grow up to live off the system then YOU are the lowlife. Instead teach them to gt this thing called an education and that way they will never have to worry. Did your foodstamps get lowered and you couldn't have yoohoo at your thanksgiving? Is that why....you mad?
Ben

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

ROFLAMO wrote:
Are you dense? There is a difference in getting help and seeking it. If you can't afford what you have now and you go out and have multiple children knowing that you can't afford it then it's just not right man. You can't do that. I mean if you think it's right and you would actually raise your children to think that it's ok to grow up to live off the system then YOU are the lowlife. Instead teach them to gt this thing called an education and that way they will never have to worry. Did your foodstamps get lowered and you couldn't have yoohoo at your thanksgiving? Is that why....you mad?
I'm not on foodstamps but i DO have an education and can't find a job. So i guess your theory needs some reconsideration eh?
user

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Ahhhh the great smell of the entitlement state..... Give me give me give me ... Need need need .... All you need is a condom and a job app .
The sad part about the whole situation is the children involved . President Obama has made it even easier and more beneficial for Americans to thrive off the government . Kinda like getting a hog ready for slaughter. In the old days if you didn't work and didn't contribute in some way to your community then you didn't eat . You died . I understand at times we have bad experiences that leads us to needing help - I have been there myself a couple times - the difference is I didn't depend on the government to take care of my kids and myself , I excepted the assistance and then depended on myself to move forward and dig out of the hole. I also get sick of hearing that you can't find a job ..... Pizza Hut., Dominos , Autozone , Target , Walmart , Comcast, cable contractor , Direct TV , Dish Network , Wendy's , FedEx, UPS, and the countless call centers are hiring . May not be your cup of tea but it's more than you have now...... And about the SNAP money.... Don't be fooled in thinking it's not much ... A family if 3 can get $360 in food money ..... I can feed a family of 6 for a month off that .$1.50 a meal - you buy food not pre processed trash and heat it in the microwave . You don't work so you have plenty of time to prepare each meal . I would eat like a king off that much .... Ignorance of people is outstanding .
Ben

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

user wrote:
Ahhhh the great smell of the entitlement state..... Give me give me give me ... Need need need .... All you need is a condom and a job app .
The sad part about the whole situation is the children involved . President Obama has made it even easier and more beneficial for Americans to thrive off the government . Kinda like getting a hog ready for slaughter. In the old days if you didn't work and didn't contribute in some way to your community then you didn't eat . You died . I understand at times we have bad experiences that leads us to needing help - I have been there myself a couple times - the difference is I didn't depend on the government to take care of my kids and myself , I excepted the assistance and then depended on myself to move forward and dig out of the hole. I also get sick of hearing that you can't find a job ..... Pizza Hut., Dominos , Autozone , Target , Walmart , Comcast, cable contractor , Direct TV , Dish Network , Wendy's , FedEx, UPS, and the countless call centers are hiring . May not be your cup of tea but it's more than you have now...... And about the SNAP money.... Don't be fooled in thinking it's not much ... A family if 3 can get $360 in food money ..... I can feed a family of 6 for a month off that .$1.50 a meal - you buy food not pre processed trash and heat it in the microwave . You don't work so you have plenty of time to prepare each meal . I would eat like a king off that much .... Ignorance of people is outstanding .
Your ignorance of the situation IS outstanding. Most people that receive government assistance DO work, you do not know what you are talking about. Did you forget we had the largest recession since the great depression just 5 years ago? Those things don't fix themselves overnight, they take many years to recover from. Considering the abysmal failure of Reagan's trickle-down economics, wages for workers have NOT increased at all in over 30 years. People have literally no choice but to accept government assistance and considering they work, it is their money they have paid into the system. That's wonderful that you have never had to rely on it, but many millions have NO CHOICE. They have families to feed and terrible jobs. And don't forget that children are the ones who benefit the most from these programs statistically. All those jobs you listed... people DO work there and they work their asses off and still get nowhere. Do yourself a a favor and read a news article about the terrible state of the economy from some source other than Fox News and you'll see things aren't as simple as you believe.
user

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Your ignorance of the situation IS outstanding. Most people that receive government assistance DO work, you do not know what you are talking about. Did you forget we had the largest recession since the great depression just 5 years ago? Those things don't fix themselves overnight, they take many years to recover from. Considering the abysmal failure of Reagan's trickle-down economics, wages for workers have NOT increased at all in over 30 years. People have literally no choice but to accept government assistance and considering they work, it is their money they have paid into the system. That's wonderful that you have never had to rely on it, but many millions have NO CHOICE. They have families to feed and terrible jobs. And don't forget that children are the ones who benefit the most from these programs statistically. All those jobs you listed... people DO work there and they work their asses off and still get nowhere. Do yourself a a favor and read a news article about the terrible state of the economy from some source other than Fox News and you'll see things aren't as simple as you believe.
Too funny - as you misread me - I too HAVE been on assistance . A couple of times . I just worked 2 jobs to get off of it . Don't be dumb and believe everything the Government is telling you . We are not yet in the terrible place you think we are . Think for yourself sometime and don't believe the hype that FOX all bad . Look around you , the people thriving are the ones taking responsibility for themselves , the ones crying are the ones waiting for handouts .
Ben

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

user wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny - as you misread me - I too HAVE been on assistance . A couple of times . I just worked 2 jobs to get off of it . Don't be dumb and believe everything the Government is telling you . We are not yet in the terrible place you think we are . Think for yourself sometime and don't believe the hype that FOX all bad . Look around you , the people thriving are the ones taking responsibility for themselves , the ones crying are the ones waiting for handouts .
Believe the government? It's about reading the news not believing what "the government tells me." You might want to quit believing what FOX tells you, they have been descredited time and time again. If you are concerned about people stealing all your tax dollars you might want to read about corporate welfare.

http://www.cato.org/publications/policy-analy...

http://reclaimdemocracy.org/corporate-welfare...

http://benswann.com/corporate-welfare-is-almo...

And I don't get it... you're here railing against people who need government assistance and you've taken it yoursel?! What a hypocrite. The hypocrisy you are spewing is absolutely astounding. But that's typical... demonize everyone else who needs help but it was just fine when you needed it. What a laugh.
Iknow

Nitro, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Ben wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe the government? It's about reading the news not believing what "the government tells me." You might want to quit believing what FOX tells you, they have been descredited time and time again. If you are concerned about people stealing all your tax dollars you might want to read about corporate welfare.
And I don't get it... you're here railing against people who need government assistance and you've taken it yoursel?! What a hypocrite. The hypocrisy you are spewing is absolutely astounding. But that's typical... demonize everyone else who needs help but it was just fine when you needed it. What a laugh.
Where is exactly did you get your education? Once again know what you are talking about before you speak. I am going to type this slow and maybe this time you will get it. This is about people who purposely get pregnant for the soul purpose of receiving more foodstamps, TANF, ect. It's obvious though that you are an uneducated fool. You can't argue something with someone that doesn't understand what they are even talking about.
user

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Believe the government? It's about reading the news not believing what "the government tells me." You might want to quit believing what FOX tells you, they have been descredited time and time again. If you are concerned about people stealing all your tax dollars you might want to read about corporate welfare.

Once again I see you can not read or perhaps just can not comprehend written text. I'm not putting down those who need assistance only those who need assistance and choose to depend on it the rest of their lives . Another is I never mentioned anything about Stealing my tax money - the Gov does that . You really need to learn to read before writing or perhaps have understanding before debating. Honestly if media ( all ) quit reporting how bad the economy is and reported more on the success stories maybe others would take note and try to be responsible as well . My last point is YOU were the one who pointed out FOX news - which I do watch on occasion but seldom listen to any current mass News Reporting - it's as helpful as the National Enquirer. On the other hand you seem all to knowledgeable of FOX so I assume it is you who watches it and perhaps you get really happy sometime and watch CNN . No matter which your finger pointing and lack of responsibility is exactly what I'm referring to . Thanks for showing my point better than I could explain ...... Blame blame blame - me me me - need need need . Will it ever end ? Probably not..
NewMoon

Nitro, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Ben must have got pregnant and asked for handouts. LOL, dude you make yourself look a lil bit dumb.
Ben

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Iknow wrote:
<quoted text>Where is exactly did you get your education? Once again know what you are talking about before you speak. I am going to type this slow and maybe this time you will get it. This is about people who purposely get pregnant for the soul purpose of receiving more foodstamps, TANF, ect. It's obvious though that you are an uneducated fool. You can't argue something with someone that doesn't understand what they are even talking about.
I graduated from Marshall. I don't know what that has to do with absolutely anything but you wanted to take a cheap shot at me for actually knowing something so good for you I guess.

And I know exactly what I'm talking about. You're making assumptions about the people who receive government assistance. Not only do your TANF benefits not increase when you have more children but the amount of welfare/govt. assistance fraud is less than 2% so apparently you need to know what you are talking about before you come here looking ignorant.

So yeah, you really CAN'T argue with some ignorant moron who has no clue what they are talking about in the slightest. Get a clue, you ignorant fool.
Ben

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

user wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again I see you can not read or perhaps just can not comprehend written text. I'm not putting down those who need assistance only those who need assistance and choose to depend on it the rest of their lives . Another is I never mentioned anything about Stealing my tax money - the Gov does that . You really need to learn to read before writing or perhaps have understanding before debating. Honestly if media ( all ) quit reporting how bad the economy is and reported more on the success stories maybe others would take note and try to be responsible as well . My last point is YOU were the one who pointed out FOX news - which I do watch on occasion but seldom listen to any current mass News Reporting - it's as helpful as the National Enquirer. On the other hand you seem all to knowledgeable of FOX so I assume it is you who watches it and perhaps you get really happy sometime and watch CNN . No matter which your finger pointing and lack of responsibility is exactly what I'm referring to . Thanks for showing my point better than I could explain ...... Blame blame blame - me me me - need need need . Will it ever end ? Probably not..
This post is so full of incoherent rambling that I don't even know how to respond because there is no clear argument. You're just rattling off garbage about poor people and the news and making it very obvious that you haven't a single clue as to what you're talking about. Try again.
Ben

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

NewMoon wrote:
Ben must have got pregnant and asked for handouts. LOL, dude you make yourself look a lil bit dumb.
How? By actually knowing what I'm talking about and using actual data and news sources to back up my claims rather than just talking out of my ass? Good call, genius.
user

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Ben wrote:
<quoted text>This post is so full of incoherent rambling that I don't even know how to respond because there is no clear argument. You're just rattling off garbage about poor people and the news and making it very obvious that you haven't a single clue as to what you're talking about. Try again.
Ben - I choose to end my part in this just due to the fact that you are the one rambling and being incoherent and bringing info to a topic that you apparently know little about . You defend yourself by simply saying everyone else is wrong - blame game yet again . Feel few to respond - this will be my last response so make it really good and get all that MU grad frustration out of yourself . Happy Black Friday Friend - get some sleep it might allow you to have complete thoughts and stay in track .
Ben

Logan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

user wrote:
<quoted text>
Ben - I choose to end my part in this just due to the fact that you are the one rambling and being incoherent and bringing info to a topic that you apparently know little about . You defend yourself by simply saying everyone else is wrong - blame game yet again . Feel few to respond - this will be my last response so make it really good and get all that MU grad frustration out of yourself . Happy Black Friday Friend - get some sleep it might allow you to have complete thoughts and stay in track .
Translation: Your argument got shut down and you're backing away because you know you're wrong.

At least you "admitted" it unlike most people here who keep talking in circles and never get any of the facts straight. Good day sir.
To Ben

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

I hope you go back and read everything, I just did and you my sir look like a fool!
Ben

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

To Ben wrote:
I hope you go back and read everything, I just did and you my sir look like a fool!
Good point? Now explain how if you're so sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

126 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 min George 54,229
the truth about david farris. 4 min curious 3
school supplies lists 22 min Cabell 6
We support Ronnie Lusk and HPD 1 hr Mike Martin 19
Israel and Palestine. "Almost-Geddon" 1 hr StupidProof 1
What is wrong with the Church (Jan '14) 1 hr StupidProof 27
morris bldg fire 1 hr KS 55
Doctors behaving badly!!!!! 2 hr upset 28
who got shot by hpd last night? 2 hr well 150
scandalous women of huntington 2 hr oh Robin 22
East end thief's (Nov '13) 7 hr Neighbor 1,411
•••
•••