Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2010

Yeah...the police department has a non emergency number listed in the book, sorry not sure what it is.
WhatTheFuQ

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

Judged:

Snitch,Snitch,Snitch
sonny

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2010

Snitch? What is that like calling someone a tattle tale? Well I bet you would hope and be thankful if someone "snitched" if it saved you or your family member. Also a lot of people who work their *sses off for a nice home and life for their family have the right to try to protect it. Drugs bring violence and crime. No one wants that in their neighborhood. It's not about trying to get someone in trouble but to protect children and property. Huntington doesn't offer much but we need to try to protect what we have.
1 post removed
Yea Right

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2010

Judged:

if it's one of my family that snitches they can die too....
steven gunn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2010

Judged:

sonny wrote:
Snitch? What is that like calling someone a tattle tale? Well I bet you would hope and be thankful if someone "snitched" if it saved you or your family member. Also a lot of people who work their *sses off for a nice home and life for their family have the right to try to protect it. Drugs bring violence and crime. No one wants that in their neighborhood. It's not about trying to get someone in trouble but
to protect children and property. Huntington doesn't offer much but we need to try to protect
what we have.
well your hard earned money paid for my chevy sittin on 28 inches and my baby mams new shoes and my jordans and a down payment on my ritter park house and property oh oh and a 82 inch flat screen how you love that !

“Hey! Quit hogging all the ugly”

Since: Apr 10

The Bowling Alley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2010

steven gunn wrote:
<quoted text>well your hard earned money paid for my chevy sittin on 28 inches and my baby mams new shoes and my jordans and a down payment on my ritter park house and property oh oh and a 82 inch flat screen how you love that !
LIAR!
Hey

Man, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2010

Judged:

There is nothing wrong with a snitch.

To hell with all the drug dealers. I hope they rot in jail where they belong.

Buncha criminals.
Huntington citizen

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Judged:

I would like to see the area cleaned up also! However, I wish there could be some type of educational program or way to rehabilitate from substance involvement rather than jail time. Often times people need opportunities to grow into a better person, but sending them to jail only allows inmates to earn degrees from other criminal masterminds-not productive for our society when their released.
unsettled child

Chesapeake, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Judged:

steven gunn wrote:
<quoted text>well your hard earned money paid for my chevy sittin on 28 inches and my baby mams new shoes and my jordans and a down payment on my ritter park house and property oh oh and a 82 inch flat screen how you love that !
Hope you are enjoying it. Do you want to know what it is like for the innocent children? They witness domestic violence, they get woke up in the middle of the night when their dad comes home messed up and wanting to fight, all because there isn't any more money to buy drugs because it was all spent, along with the banks overdraft protection for cocaine and gambling. Then divorce and they don't even get to spend a nice weekend with their dad because she is left with anyone that will watch her. Drugs destroys families, destroys children's self esteem, children's sense of feeling of stability, and most importantly of their safety. There is a special place in hell for all drug dealers. Money isn't the most important thing in life....GOD IS. THE CHILDREN. One day it will not even matter how much money you have it will be useless.,Your actions and what you have done to help your neighbors and the community will matter. I will pray from now on for all the people that are so money hungry that they are willing to destroy all these things instead of using their brains and go to college to make good money. Think about it for a little while. PLEASE!!!!!
wouldnt do it

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

Concern Citzen wrote:
Is there a number that a person can call to report drug activity
these days with all these "drug runners" from detriot and so on it can be VERY dangerous to "snitch" these people are money hungry and will do anything and take out anyone who trys to stop them from making it.. if u think they would suspect u of calling i urge u not to for your safety.. some times its just better to let problems settle themselves.. dealer go down on their own eventually.. noone has made a career of dealing.. theyr sure to go down sooner or later...hell they could sell to an informant or have a wire wore on them or anything...it will be handled eventually so if it were me i personally would jus mind my own business and let someone else handle it.
wouldnt do it

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2010

i mean hell people are gettin KILLED over $15,000 ...whos life is worth $15,000
kimmy

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Yea Right wrote:
if it's one of my family that snitches they can die too....
lmao
yea

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Oh yea revolving door rehabs---make a ton of money, relapse and do it again and again
Put them in one of the many low level-high charging 'training' programs ---that produce a skill that gets paid pennies above minimum---they can't afford their previous lifestyle. So they continue what they had before.----but people made money off of that too
GET IT--a lot of people thrive off the scum
TheTruth

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Go ahead and tell on them. Buy a gun and if they come to try and harm you put a bullet right between their pathetic eyes. I'd just assume put a bullet right between every dealer and user's eyes than send them to jail or prison. People are scared of dealers because they might try to harm them if someone tells on them. They think they're bad because they have guns but so does many law abiding citizens. Most dealers or criminals period couldn't shoot the glass out of a vehicle past 30 yards. We could take out the drug dealers real quick if people wanted to.
yea

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

TheTruth wrote:
Go ahead and tell on them. Buy a gun and if they come to try and harm you put a bullet right between their pathetic eyes. I'd just assume put a bullet right between every dealer and user's eyes than send them to jail or prison. People are scared of dealers because they might try to harm them if someone tells on them. They think they're bad because they have guns but so does many law abiding citizens. Most dealers or criminals period couldn't shoot the glass out of a vehicle past 30 yards. We could take out the drug dealers real quick if people wanted to.
Yea , I have a gun and if it would come down to anything I would do just that. However, I don't feel that should be necessary if people did their jobs.
1 post removed
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

911, don't let them deal.
yea

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Oh if it were that easy
420 green

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

stfu give me weed
bigeasy

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

YFNA wrote:
911, don't let them deal.
You obviously are naive

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

148 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
john preston mchaffie 19 min Some dude 5
morris bldg fire 22 min right winger 47
who got shot by hpd last night? 33 min Seriously 147
Dr. Macfarland (May '13) 45 min Dr Strange 18
Cameron Holmes 1 hr fat white chick 19
scandalous women of huntington 1 hr oh yea 21
Dentists in Huntington that accept Medicaid 1 hr all of them 3
East end thief's (Nov '13) 1 hr Neighbor 1,411
Doctors behaving badly!!!!! 3 hr whatsup 27