jonnathon creamens 8th ave marshall c...

jonnathon creamens 8th ave marshall car break ins

Posted in the Huntington Forum

jane boone

Huntington, WV

#1 Apr 20, 2013
He is a big oxycotton addict! Breaks into cars at Marshall every night around 3am sells cell phones lap tops school books Radios opossum whatever he can steak. He has broke into local homes around him also. This is how he supports his habbit! He lives with his mother who knows what he does but does nothing to stop him...she will just lie and hide him....
west

Huntington, WV

#2 Apr 20, 2013
He stole tvs from his own family and friends. And yes he does break in cars at Marshall. He wears blue rubber gloves when he dies it so no prints
Really

Huntington, WV

#3 Apr 21, 2013
Does he hang around 10th too?!
john

Huntington, WV

#4 Apr 22, 2013
Yes he is all over that area!
green eyes

Branchland, WV

#5 Apr 22, 2013
Are you all talking about Johnnie Cremeans he has a girlfriend named Kista?
kelly

Huntington, WV

#6 Apr 22, 2013
He uses the excuse when stopped by cops that he is leaving work or on the way to work at the meat packing place by Marshall stadium. He is out breaking in homes and cars every night just about. Just sit outside hus house about 2am and you can watch him leave with a backpack empty and come home with it full! Lap tops cells Radios pretty much anything you can trade for drugs or pawn
jason

Huntington, WV

#7 Apr 22, 2013
His address is 2206 8th ave he stays with his drunk mom. Its a brick duplex. She lies for him so you cant get any info from here until weekend evening when she is drunk on front porch. She hates him and tells everyone what he does when she is drunk
jess

Huntington, WV

#8 Apr 22, 2013
He hangs with a known jail mate that goes by the name China. He is short with red hair
amanda

Huntington, WV

#9 Apr 22, 2013
He and his whole family are well know theives. All you have to do is sit and watch him leave every nite to break in homes and cars. He loves Marshall students he says their just rich dumb kids that will leave anything in their car so they deserve it
Kristina

Richmond, VA

#10 Oct 25, 2013
Wow I think u all need to seriously get your facts straight! His name is johnathan learn to spell. My name is Kristina not krisa lol he hasn't lived in huntington in almost 2 yrs works his ass off never has missed a childsupport payment he's a damn good father to his son been clean for 2 years and the most honest genuine man u could ever meet we WORK for what we have n have no need to steal.
Kelly

Huntington, WV

#11 Oct 25, 2013
Hahahahaha wow you are blind Kristina!
JasonL83

Huntington, WV

#12 Oct 25, 2013
Hell he just sold me a cell phone he stole not long ago. And a case for it that he stole from the mall u 1dumb girl to think he isn't a thief! Or u don't know him like every1 else around here does! All u gotta do is ask his own moma and she will tell you what a thief he is.
Know it

Greenville, VA

#13 Oct 27, 2013
You people don't no nothing if you can't talk about someone then your day isn't complete and if somebody sold you something that was hot then your just as guilty as the one who sold it to you and sorry to bust your bubble but it wasent him so go get a real life and a job like he did this is just called being jealous of someone that has there own place to live and a job that lives off there paycheck not SSI and his mother is a good person you should no you no everything
Tubby

New York, NY

#14 Oct 27, 2013
Cremeans are all trash. Like Paul Cremeans. Old Pooch Cremeans killed his wife. Multiple run in's with the law. Ask any police officer on HPD. Cremeans are pure trash. Remember when old Pooch had signs in front of his house on 5th Avenue accusing the police beating Paul? I am sure if it happened Paul deserved it.
Know it

Clifton Forge, VA

#15 Oct 30, 2013
And what does that have to do with him he is not related to him they are some good CREMEANS out here and I am sure that you have some bad in your family to people that puts other people down that has a job and a life has nothing better to do go get a life and have a great day
kristina

Huntington, WV

#16 Oct 31, 2013
I am far from blind. I know exactly who he is and was. Whoever started this post and a few that have commented may want to get there vision checked though lol.
htown

Roanoke, VA

#17 Nov 8, 2013
jess wrote:
He hangs with a known jail mate that goes by the name China. He is short with red hair
china been in prison until recently.
1 post removed
Cremeans

Huntington, WV

#19 Nov 11, 2013
All scum. Johnny boy got dat hoe stupid blind . Good 4 u bro!
knowntolong

Huntington, WV

#20 Nov 12, 2013
Wow the are still up to the same shit as they was when we was all 15yrs old. China aka Eric Bias, John Blake and Chris Damron spend more time locked up than out. You would think they would have figured out by now that they aren't very good criminals lol. Come on fellas we are in our 30s now time to find a new hustle because you guys ALWAYS get caught lmao really yall that dumb or you think you are gangsta LMAO grow up get a job> Try being men and raise your kids

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
38yr messing wit 20yr old 15 min Lol 10
WV Atty General - CHH SMMC takeover 38 min -zaphod- 50
2 forensic patients escape from Bateman... 1 hr anonymous 11
Google HPVCausesCancer 1 hr Sex Education 106
Marcia Lucas (Apr '12) 1 hr saltlifeisnice 23
went to restaurant today didn't tip 1 hr Burt 69
ladies who scam people w Nerium. 2 hr Mr_Awesome 4
Body found by Gino's 3 hr MarkJ- 88
More from around the web

Personal Finance