Scam Buster

Bluefield, WV

#1 Aug 13, 2013
Reyburns towing ripping people off. I was in a wreck, they drove by 3 times before stopping. The tow truck driver wanted to take my car to the lot overnight, then tow it to the shop the next day. That would be (2) towing charges at 125.00 ea. then a storage for another 80.00. I told him that I wanted it towed straight to the garage. Then he told me it would be 184.00 dollars and he only accepted CASH!!!!!! I told him I had insurance to pay the tow bill. His answer was they didn't take Car insurance. Only CASH!!! I told him to hit the road and called another Towing company. They showed up and I ask the driver about payment, He said that he would take it straight to the shop and the shop would contact my insurance company. It cost me zero vs. 184.00 cash money. If you need a towing company, stay away from REYBURNS, or bend over and take one in the azz. 184.00 dollars worth.
Thundering Herd

Bluefield, WV

#2 Aug 14, 2013
That's odd, was the guy a skinny, nasty beard. He did me the same way, but I let them take to their lot. Boy was I surprised, they charged me two towing fees and a storage fee. it cost me $310.00 and they took stuff out of my car. I got screwed twice. Beware of Reyburns towing!!!!
Anon

Huntington, WV

#3 Aug 14, 2013
Two posts within hours of each other, with the same location & writing style, and the exact same situation? Seems a bit fishy to me. Do you have a personal issue with someone who works there? What's your real story?
Timbo

Faber, VA

#4 Aug 14, 2013
No reyburns tried the same crap with me there crooks
club

United States

#5 Aug 15, 2013
A-1 towing I highly recommend this company
1 post removed
Jack

United States

#7 Aug 16, 2013
Reyburns treats their employees like crap and works them too much while they go home and sleep and half the guys do pills
Tyrone

Chesapeake, OH

#8 Aug 16, 2013
I applied fer a job there an this guy tells me he'll hire me iffen I let him fo things to me. I runned outta there fast as I could.
Tow Pro

Chesapeake, OH

#9 Aug 31, 2014
Jack wrote:
Reyburns treats their employees like crap and works them too much while they go home and sleep and half the guys do pills
Ur a real dumbass bro bc i wrk there and we drug test are employees ever 30days unlike the rest of the tow companys in the huntington area so before u run ur mouth about something u have no godamn clue about we have to stay in the DOT guide lines and r drivers only wrk 50 hrs a week
steve

Madison Heights, VA

#10 Sep 1, 2014
Tow Pro wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur a real dumbass bro bc i wrk there and we drug test are employees ever 30days unlike the rest of the tow companys in the huntington area so before u run ur mouth about something u have no godamn clue about we have to stay in the DOT guide lines and r drivers only wrk 50 hrs a week
So you want us to believe that your company pays every month to drug test everyone which is expensive. And each driver gets 10 hrs of overtime pay a week. Cause anything over 40 a week is o.t. you all doing any hiring.
Tow Pro

United States

#11 Sep 21, 2014
steve wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want us to believe that your company pays every month to drug test everyone which is expensive. And each driver gets 10 hrs of overtime pay a week. Cause anything over 40 a week is o.t. you all doing any hiring.
Yes they pay for the drug testing every month steve bc we are the largest wrecker company in cabell county and wayne county wv and and we pay the drivers salary plus 25% commission and no we are nt hireing at the moment

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 shootings in 3 hours 18 min Friend 14
Power Company Lineman are lazy and slow workers 23 min truthpatrol 23
Buy your assault rifle today 37 min Big Bad Whitey 176
America Held Hostage Day 327 38 min MarkJ- 9
The latest Huntington murder 49 min Smartass 30
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 50 min Camels toe 1,450
[email protected] Birth 58 min Pickled 1
Leut.dial HPD gang war has broken out 3 hr Mackerel 40
another muder at the huntington mart just happen 12 hr Columbo 25
One less dope dealer in Huntington... Murdered ... 12 hr Colmmm 42