info

Canton, OH

#63 Feb 24, 2012
I heard that a state abc worker was in there last weekend and they were a $$holes, now she is getting their license pulled for after hours selling under age drinking and a few other infractions.
your mistaken

Jersey City, NJ

#64 Feb 25, 2012
thatolboyyallknow wrote:
Bullsh!t! Harleys bar, crowbar, is the cleanest, most well ran bar in this town. You rarely see people under 25 in there, trouble is unheard. of, the service is quick, prices great, and the atmosphere the best in town. Find one of the scumbag ran bars to talk sh!t about and keep crowbar outta your freaking mouth!
Crow bar used to be an older crowd but its not anymore I was there a few weeks ago w friends that were under age ya they checked ids and marked their hands but they put that same marked hand up there and were still served. Hurleys a good guy but let's face it if the under age kids weren't served alcohol then the bar would prob be closed
your mistaken

Jersey City, NJ

#65 Feb 25, 2012
Shorty wrote:
Crow bar is the best bar in town Harley is a really great guy an if he knew of anyone serving underage kids he'd fire em on the spot!! I dare someone to go in there trying to cause trouble bc they will b out on the street on their butts!!!! Come on guys just bc u got thrown out doesn't mean u bash them!!! Grow up!
He himself serves underage kids I've seen it they were my friends.
The Game

West Hamlin, WV

#66 Feb 25, 2012
Lets say this is real and not a post by a troll, which I suspect it is.... Your telling me that you and your friends found a bar that you can all drink and have fun and you go post it for the world to see on the internet? The wording suggests that you are condemning this establishment for actions that worked out in your favor. You fail troll,try again.
truth teller

Jersey City, NJ

#67 Feb 25, 2012
Any one see the new bouncer
?

Proctorville, OH

#68 Feb 25, 2012
truth teller wrote:
Any one see the new bouncer
I don't believe there are any new bouncers?
LOL

Huntington, WV

#69 Mar 3, 2013
this thread is full of underages trying to cover for their beloved bar. i have been in there underage and have been served. by the owner. this place is full of nothing but scrubs and haters, who decide whether or not you are hip enough to be a part of their bar or not. see comments in other web pages such as "dousche bags who go to ___ bar and ____ club steer clear" segregation at its finest. if you dont have a tattoo covering a fourth of your body or piercing larger than your thumb i wouldnt bother with this place. i'll go ahead and give this place their motto "we need friends and alcohol is the only way we can make them"
LOL

Huntington, WV

#70 Mar 3, 2013
Mugirl3840 wrote:
I think the door white door guy has a buzz cut because he is an off duty federal officer of some kind. I think someone told me he worked for the government in Homeland Security or something like that. I've never seen anyone at that bar act bad to anyone who didn't start something first. They have great drinks and good people in the place. Everyone who works there is super sweet to me.
lol no he is a stoner named super dave.
dirty old man

Nicholasville, KY

#71 Apr 2, 2013
Friend wrote:
I have never met Harley in person,but I do know Gene.Gene has nothing but good things to say about Harley and the Crowbar.Gene served this country in 2 wars,to protect all of us. That is why he has his hair cut like that.He is a good man. I think some people need to get their stories straight before running their damn mouths about someone.I'm sure they would not let anyone under age drink at the bar.Harley would not want it to get shut down.Gene works is ass off working 2 jobs 5 days a week, 15 hours a day and then he works at the bar on the weekends, so he can provide for his kids.If you want to work your mouth, I'm sure you could find someone who would pay you $20.00 to give them a happy ending.Try that and keep you mouth off of good people working their asses off to make a living.
That guy is a pedophile he is almost 50 and he bangs chicks his kids age WTF thats sick!
Yulp

Chesapeake, OH

#72 Apr 4, 2013
dirty old man wrote:
<quoted text>
That guy is a pedophile he is almost 50 and he bangs chicks his kids age WTF thats sick!
Seeing how his daughter is of legal age that does not make him a pedophile. If he is almost 50 and sleeping with 18 and 19 year olds, buy the man a drink, and ask to take notes.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#73 Apr 26, 2013
Lol he isn't even 40 and his daughter is no where near the age of 18.
Yep

Proctorville, OH

#74 Apr 30, 2013
Went to Crowbar this past weekend after not having been in there in almost a year. There were maybe 8 people in the entire place, mostly older folks. Blonde bartender was a bit slow and ignored a few customers. One of the few places that still has a pool table.
DoubleYouTeeEff

Richmond, VA

#75 Apr 30, 2013
Yep wrote:
Went to Crowbar this past weekend after not having been in there in almost a year. There were maybe 8 people in the entire place, mostly older folks. Blonde bartender was a bit slow and ignored a few customers. One of the few places that still has a pool table.
Where is Crowbar?
Yep

Proctorville, OH

#76 May 1, 2013
DoubleYouTeeEff wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is Crowbar?
1325 4th Ave ... beside Happy Camper.
Customer

Proctorville, OH

#77 May 2, 2013
I go in there very often, sometimes more than once a week. I love the place but I am not a fan of the recent crowd and the new bartenders. The hipsters are playing horrible music in there and everyone I know leaves when they come in. The new chicks have no idea what they are doing and are pretty rude. They are always busy flirty with nasty guys and dressing like skanks to make me a drink.

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#78 May 2, 2013
I've only been in there once was a pretty laid back bar with a younger "hipster scene" i guess youd call it. But like i said was very cool nice bartender nothing to complain about.And they were checking everyone's ID's as they were coming in and again before serving them.
Willie Stroker

Proctorville, OH

#79 May 2, 2013
The new bartenders really do not know what they're doing. I think they only check IDs on Friday/Saturday nights. I'm there typically on a Tuesday or Wednesday - less people and an open pool table.
bull

Versailles, KY

#80 Jul 26, 2013
Phil80 wrote:
Lol he isn't even 40 and his daughter is no where near the age of 18.
he is like 45 and his youngest is still in high school
dubee

United States

#81 Nov 10, 2013
bull wrote:
<quoted text>
he is like 45 and his youngest is still in high school
Someone said his ex wife got drunk one night and said he made her put on a strap on and go to town on him all the time... They said she was not one to lie.. I thought it may have been a little too much info.. Mr Gene wow dude. Someone also said Gene would get young girls hooked on pills to take advantage of them ... double wow I really dont know if all that is true or not just heard it when i was askin about his ex and how the hell was he with her. I seen them both together at the vclub not that long ago didnt say anything to her because he was there. but damn she is fine.
confused

Huntington, WV

#82 Jan 12, 2014
dubee wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone said his ex wife got drunk one night and said he made her put on a strap on and go to town on him all the time... They said she was not one to lie.. I thought it may have been a little too much info.. Mr Gene wow dude. Someone also said Gene would get young girls hooked on pills to take advantage of them ... double wow I really dont know if all that is true or not just heard it when i was askin about his ex and how the hell was he with her. I seen them both together at the vclub not that long ago didnt say anything to her because he was there. but damn she is fine.
Are you talking about Harleys ex or Genes ex?
Your lack of puncuation and subject bouncing makes what you said unclear.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boycotting NFL 8 min Liberal detachment 204
Fire Chief 11 min PutUrMoney 7
Nicely Towing Steals Vehicles 1 hr i feel your pain 14
Marcum Terrace Animals 1 hr Nubert 9
Which is more of a disgrace to mankind? Gays or... (Sep '14) 1 hr Tootuu 57
The REAL snowflakes 1 hr trueconservative 1
America Held Hostage Day 249 1 hr MarkJ- 4
womans torso found in river 14 hr MarkJ- 38

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web