Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

Judged:

So this bar serves under aged kids how do you go about reporting a bar?
wanderin-around

Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

Judged:

Steve wrote:
So this bar serves under aged kids how do you go about reporting a bar?
you mind your own buisness
Steve

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

Judged:

wanderin-around wrote:
<quoted text>
you mind your own buisness
nah I'm good on that
REALLY

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

Judged:

Well I do believe u have this bar mistaken for REHAB EVERYONE knows u can drink there if ur 17-18 and up...... It's been goin on forever there I don't think they care because the owner says he's buddies with ppl on the police force and it has been proven to be true cause they never get in trouble....
rehab

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

Judged:

actually to get your facts straight (REALLY) we ID everyone who comes in that bar, also we look to see what band they are wearing to see if we serve to them or not. so please keep this company name out of your mouth if you are going to talk sh!t about it.

thanks
Steve

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

No I'm talking about crowbar
jizzm

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

Where is crowbar?
stac

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

Judged:

I agree..Steve its no win for you and if there's kids being served under age then the truth will come clean!! Harley's bar has good intentions and has a good owner.. Not trying to attack your desire to call someone regarding your concerns but its a weak claim and I'd leave it alone! I'm not saying its ok to serve underage but their gonna get it somehow, so it doesn't matter what bar provides such service, underage people will get it one way or another.. At least their somewhere who doesn't allow or welcome thugs in the doors of a good business!
what

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

Sounds like somebody has a grudge with crowbar and it's patrons.
lmao

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

Judged:

I bet it is the girl and her boyfriend that were thrown out cause she was whoring around looking for guys to buy her drinks while her bf watched. Kinda funny it was some cops she was trying to do that to....lol

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

Judged:

Bullsh!t! Harleys bar, crowbar, is the cleanest, most well ran bar in this town. You rarely see people under 25 in there, trouble is unheard. of, the service is quick, prices great, and the atmosphere the best in town. Find one of the scumbag ran bars to talk sh!t about and keep crowbar outta your freaking mouth!
what

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

thatolboyyallknow wrote:
Bullsh!t! Harleys bar, crowbar, is the cleanest, most well ran bar in this town. You rarely see people under 25 in there, trouble is unheard. of, the service is quick, prices great, and the atmosphere the best in town. Find one of the scumbag ran bars to talk sh!t about and keep crowbar outta your freaking mouth!
Agree 100%
Here is what you do

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2010

Judged:

Go down to Crowbar, ask to speak to Harley the owner, let him know that Crowbar is serving underage, he will deal with it right then and there.
Concerned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

Peckers and Rehab is a joke! Thug and Skank central! Crowbar rocks! Harley udaman!
thatbitchuluv2ha te

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

Umm actually I am under age and rehab has never sold to me once. Crow bar is very laid back an has an awesome owner.. I don't really care to much for peckers but the set up is great
REALLY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

Judged:

REHAB REHAB REHAB.... out my mouth.....EVERYONE KNOWS that REHAB SELLS TO UNDERAGE!!!!! It's a dirty shit hole and selling to underagebis the only reason they ever get anyone in that dirty ass place....
Shorty

Larchmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

Crow bar is the best bar in town Harley is a really great guy an if he knew of anyone serving underage kids he'd fire em on the spot!! I dare someone to go in there trying to cause trouble bc they will b out on the street on their butts!!!! Come on guys just bc u got thrown out doesn't mean u bash them!!! Grow up!

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Ashley, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

I hit up rehab from time to time too. Ofcourse everyone knows there are a lot of 18 to 20 year olds in there, but that isn't illegal. I can honestly say that every under age person that has walked in with me has had their hand marked accordingly. Being there isn't illegal. Lots of 18 - 20 year olds go there to dance and hang out with their friends. Nothing wrong with that.
REALLY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

thatolboyyallknow wrote:
I hit up rehab from time to time too. Ofcourse everyone knows there are a lot of 18 to 20 year olds in there, but that isn't illegal. I can honestly say that every under age person that has walked in with me has had their hand marked accordingly. Being there isn't illegal. Lots of 18 - 20 year olds go there to dance and hang out with their friends. Nothing wrong with that.
U r right it's not illegal for 18-21 to b in a bar however they are all drunk... And that is... And EVERYONE in this town knows that's where u go to drink underage .......
Really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

Judged:

I've never been to Crowbar, but 90% of tue clubs in Huntington sell to underage people. I've been to almost every club at least once to try it out, had my hands marked because I'm underage, & I've bought my own drink from a bartender at almost all of them... so while you're reporting one, you might as well get on your high horse & report them all!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

150 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
fat chick ar SRBI 9 min danny 5
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 12 min Another Damn Liberal 53,951
What is wrong with the Church (Jan '14) 28 min anon 25
who got shot by hpd last night? 43 min local 58
man oded thur 46 min Abc 3
20th/7th Street 47 min Abc 4
Dylan "D-Stone" Stone 50 min moonbaby 60
morris bldg fire 2 hr stupid 19
East end thief's (Nov '13) 3 hr jaimie 1,372
•••
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs