Bigg Kutta in BIG TROUBLE what are yo...
Theif

Huntington, WV

#47 Mar 23, 2014
I bet big cutter has a A hole big enough to put your fist on by now.
1 post removed
hnic

Front Royal, VA

#49 Mar 23, 2014
Your opinions are lame Bkuz this world we live n is so fcked up nd u all wrrd bout lil oh Kutta lol if u all knew better ud do better wrry bout yaself not others around u longs they not hurting u n ya family mind ya business!!!!
stupid

Wilsie, WV

#50 Mar 23, 2014
hnic wrote:
Your opinions are lame Bkuz this world we live n is so fcked up nd u all wrrd bout lil oh Kutta lol if u all knew better ud do better wrry bout yaself not others around u longs they not hurting u n ya family mind ya business!!!!

Is this supposed to be English?
Dannigher

Huntington, WV

#51 Mar 23, 2014
hnic wrote:
Is this some kind of Kneegur talk?
MAN

United States

#52 Mar 23, 2014
Dannigher wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this some kind of Kneegur talk?
UNGABUNGA !!!!!!!!!!In english that means yes !!!!!
Here fools

Faber, VA

#53 Mar 23, 2014
Kenny Mann added a post from March 23 to his timeline.
5 hours ago
TALKIN TALKIN TALKIN TALKIN folks just love to talk. About what? I really have no idea and I know they don't either especially when it concerns me. U can say whatever u want it only irritates me alil. Truth be told you'll move on to the next topic of interest as soon as u hear what the first person told the second person that ran to the third person and by the time it filtered down to u it probably was something that had nothing to do about me in the first place but you being you believed it and kept the train on the track. ONLY thing that u really heard was what you read in the paper, heard at the corner store, or oh ya WHAT SO AND SO heard themselves SHOUT YOUR MOUTH UP! I tell ya that 6 DEGREES OF SEPARATION THEORY is something else. I hear alot to the only difference is I learned along time ago if u cant say nothing nice DONT SAY NOTHING AT ALL. Since u so concern and wanna know a fact straight from the source here u go I'M DOING FINE AND I HEAR THE SAME RIDICULOUS STORIES ABOUT ME AND MY SITUATION AS U DO. Once again and ALWAYS MOM & MY KIDS I LOVE YOU!!!! I'm keeping positive and my head up and I pray u continue to do the same. WRITE ME ( for anyone wanting to keep intouch the address was posted in the last status)~KENNY aka KUTTA~
just sayin

Coraopolis, PA

#54 Mar 24, 2014
They may have gotten them but there will b more to take their place so might as well accept that drugs r here we need to educate ppl...let some kids been picked up for drugs see what it leads to...death...let them see a few ODs and maybe they would learn...harsh but true facts having that n ur face will wake u up if anything will...if it doesn't then ur a lost cause ..sorry can't help ppl that don't want it and as long as there's demand there'll be suppliers...so for all u worried bout ur kids remember that facing a real death bc of the drugs is ur best bet...half the city is hooked on h and believe its ruining this once peaceful happy community...but long as ppl wanna use it'll b around so accept it and make the right changes...spend time with ur kids and teach them the errors of doing these drugs...personally I don't care if everybody in town decided to smoke pot I'd be OK with that but the coke and heroin are drugs I'll definitely be teaching my kids to stay away from...and if I have to clip coupons and work from hone so I can be there when they're teenagers n more likely to try this shit then so be it...money may get right but my kids will know better bc ima b there
Tommy NuTone

Huntington, WV

#55 Mar 24, 2014
Kutta likes it in the BUTTA
too bad

United States

#56 Mar 25, 2014
Kutta could have turned pro as a rapper.
1 post removed
flea dip

Elkview, WV

#58 Mar 26, 2014
My uncles in da pen wif em rite now. He said dey rappin together now callin dem selfs toss n salad. Makin mad bank at da commissary.
real spit

Huntington, WV

#59 Mar 27, 2014
Kutta The girlyman wrote:
<quoted text>Kutta is in jail getting butt sex right now. He has been sold a dozen times among the inmates. They say he is a good squeeze. I'm not queer and would not know.
If you wouldn't kno why are you talkin about it if you wouldn't know??? Pure ignorance
haha

Saint Albans, WV

#60 Mar 27, 2014
too bad wrote:
Kutta could have turned pro as a rapper.
.....when? by the time he was 40? He sounds like he's spitting when he raps. he's just disgusting.
Jay Z

United States

#61 Mar 27, 2014
haha wrote:
<quoted text>.....when? by the time he was 40? He sounds like he's spitting when he raps. he's just disgusting.
I bet he raps better than you.
alien

Ashland, KY

#62 Mar 27, 2014
Jay Z wrote:
<quoted text> I bet he raps better than you.
And after a couple years in the pen his little bitch ass will be crapping alot better than you !!!!!!!!!! cant wait to see how big and bad his little punkass is in jail !!! Or should i say the pokey !!!!!!!!!!
Observer

Moneta, VA

#63 Mar 29, 2014
Who the hell is Big Kutta? Is he an overweight butcher?
well

Huntington, WV

#64 Mar 29, 2014
They should have stopped selling drugs when they started working with the feds back in 2010.... Trying to play both sides of the field got em sidelined for a decade most likely
Sugarhill Gang

Philadelphia, PA

#65 Mar 29, 2014
K Kutta....never heard of him.
Tammy

Huntington, WV

#66 Mar 29, 2014
Should have stopped when he bought part of the bar 1201 and went legit
word

Ashland, KY

#67 Mar 29, 2014
Observer wrote:
Who the hell is Big Kutta? Is he an overweight butcher?
Hes another fatass drug dealing kneegur '!!!!!!!!!
Jay Z

United States

#68 Apr 2, 2014
No no thats Big Kenny Kutter. Best rapper in Huntington.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Recovery Houses & Drug Problem 5 min Crocodile Jenkins 2
Michael Hupp 12 min SuperDee233e 3
Josh Tovar (Jan '16) 15 min HoppySt 25
Buy your assault rifle today 21 min Steve 141
Was Willie Nelson ever young? 24 min Drugs are bad 5
Fresh Fart Wednesday 37 min Wednesday 1
Mayor Steve Williams 1 hr what the 1
Leut.dial HPD gang war has broken out 2 hr Micka 34
another muder at the huntington mart just happen 9 hr Phantom 16
The latest Huntington murder 13 hr Sad 20