Bigg Kutta in BIG TROUBLE what are your thoughts

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
oh no

United States

#1 Mar 11, 2014
I don't think his brother George can snitch him out of this one. ....considering he and there mother were busted as well.
craycray

Griffithsville, WV

#2 Mar 11, 2014
oh no wrote:
I don't think his brother George can snitch him out of this one.....considering he and there mother were busted as well.
It was just a matter if time before they all got popped. I feel for his kids.
sad but

Elkview, WV

#3 Mar 11, 2014
I feel good for all the kids that will not have access to prescription medication, heroine, and cocaine. I hope that this family makes it through this hard time ...
yep

United States

#4 Mar 11, 2014
I feel for his kids too. He may be gone for a minute. ....and no a New York.
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#5 Mar 11, 2014
Bigg Kutta in BIG TROUBLE what are your thoughts? My thoughts are, John Brown was truly an abolitionist! My next thought is, why was he hung from an apple tree some where in WV? I never think about Bigg Kutta, just John Brown.
?

Washington, DC

#6 Mar 11, 2014
Nancy wrote:
Bigg Kutta in BIG TROUBLE what are your thoughts? My thoughts are, John Brown was truly an abolitionist! My next thought is, why was he hung from an apple tree some where in WV? I never think about Bigg Kutta, just John Brown.
Big Baby???
gd up

United States

#7 Mar 11, 2014
Who the F is john brown?
LAWFirst

Huntington, WV

#8 Mar 11, 2014
It is very upsetting that all of Kutts kids and however many George has will not be able to grow up with a father, furthermore, the memories and "past times" will be nothing more than the viscous cycle of sellin drugs and sex. I 100% believe the life they were living was an addiction, just as any other life style that is harmful. God has a way of changing people's circumstances to change their hearts so I hope and and pray this situation changes them because there may be a chance they get off sooner than later and will have the opportunity to be a positive influence and raise their children the right way.
Cot dayum

Roanoke, VA

#9 Mar 11, 2014
gd up wrote:
Who the F is john brown?
Lol johns raid? Raid on harpers ferry? Abolitionist? He's a famous West Virginian.
Smdh

United States

#10 Mar 11, 2014
Cot dayum wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol johns raid? Raid on harpers ferry? Abolitionist? He's a famous West Virginian.
A little history lesson here . John Brown was born in Connecticut not West Virginia . He was an abolitionist who led the raid on the federal armory in Harpers Ferry Virginia not West Virginia . He was found guilty and hung in Charles Town Virginia . So in short he was not a famous West Virginian
Federal Hack

Stafford, VA

#11 Mar 12, 2014
"Big Kutta" gonna have a big BF in the slammer! Don't drop that soap...
1 post removed
seriously

Belfry, KY

#13 Mar 12, 2014
what a joke
commcares

Richmond, VA

#14 Mar 12, 2014
I can't understand why they got away with all for so long. It wasn't like they kept it on the low bc it was blasted everywhere they went. Probably saved their lives in the long run. They centered their world on sex, drugs, and money. Oh....let's not forget the biggest attention seekers I've ever met. Hopefully...the children will one day have their fathers back after being rehabilitated. I know as a community with many young children.....we wouldn't want to keep this behavior on our streets.
wow

Huntington, WV

#15 Mar 12, 2014
His charges went back to 2010... Why was he not in jail serving those charges?!?!? I highly doubt he will serve much time. Great system we have.
Well Fed Ted

Cleveland, OH

#16 Mar 12, 2014
Kutta is just misunderstood. He's a good man, father, a devout Baptist who has been trying to get his life "together". He has a bright future ahead while he is "bordin with the warden". Why is everybody is tryin to keep a brutha down?
haha

Huntington, WV

#17 Mar 12, 2014
You do realize it takes time to build a strong case?
Really

Stafford, VA

#18 Mar 12, 2014
Well Fed Ted wrote:
Kutta is just misunderstood. He's a good man, father, a devout Baptist who has been trying to get his life "together". He has a bright future ahead while he is "bordin with the warden". Why is everybody is tryin to keep a brutha down?
He's a drug dealer that's why. Why would people want to glorify him or hold him up. I say keep him locked up, he's not doing himself or this community any good. Street trash
Cot dayum

Huntington, WV

#19 Mar 12, 2014
Smdh wrote:
<quoted text>A little history lesson here . John Brown was born in Connecticut not West Virginia . He was an abolitionist who led the raid on the federal armory in Harpers Ferry Virginia not West Virginia . He was found guilty and hung in Charles Town Virginia . So in short he was not a famous West Virginian
As you are correct they are now in wv and he's is part of wv history since we did split from Virginia because of the war he was fighting.
1 post removed
summerseve

Washington, DC

#21 Mar 12, 2014
Lol. If he's brown im not down lol.
francis manancis

United States

#22 Mar 12, 2014
Federal Hack wrote:
"Big Kutta" gonna have a big BF in the slammer! Don't drop that soap...
Kenny is in there with Saina Plantes drug dealing EX boyfriend. Maybe they can be butt buddies lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cabelas rumor 1 hr Spector 21
Amy sleeps with all the taxi drivers 2 hr just saying 4
Chandra Ross (Feb '14) 2 hr DaBigBlock 44
Martin/Lemaster - Shame on the police and prose... 4 hr Nog 380
New Pawn Shop is Dead 5 hr Bill Hilly 9
News Search for missing Huntington woman moves to Oh... 5 hr old friend 1
Chris Collins (Apr '12) 5 hr Santa Clause 24
The 2016 Presidential Runners What a JOKE 8 hr MarkJ- 171
More from around the web

Huntington People Search