food places that deliver to Marcum Te...

food places that deliver to Marcum Terrace?

Posted in the Huntington Forum

kitkat

Charleston, WV

#1 Feb 28, 2014
Anyone know of any food places that deliver to Marcum Terrace (or to Fatty's?)? Besides Z-Brick Oven
1 post removed
Rat2 D2

United States

#3 Mar 1, 2014
kitkat wrote:
Anyone know of any food places that deliver to Marcum Terrace (or to Fatty's?)? Besides Z-Brick Oven
no one delivers soul food.
Milky Way

Huntington, WV

#4 Mar 1, 2014
kitkat wrote:
NO ONE delivers to MT, it's a dangerous hood to be in!!!
Poor people

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Mar 2, 2014
Local places don't take food stamps
brad

Huntington, WV

#6 Mar 3, 2014
You don't need food delivered. Get off ur fat as! And get a job already. Fix food. Lazy bum
smeller aint the feller

United States

#7 Mar 3, 2014
Pull my fanger i got a juicy fart for you
bruce lee

United States

#8 Mar 3, 2014
No 1 kitchen delivers maybe papa johns
bruce lee

United States

#9 Mar 3, 2014
Poor people and brad need workers down at mcyds I bet u guys r shift supervisors whippin in 7.50 or better u live with ur mom an she's pissed she can't get government grants for ur scooter to cary ur fatass around in there's nothing in huntington but loosers there's no classifyin looser by steriotype u live in wv cus u can't go anywhere else u live here when ur stuck and got nowhere to go
lala

United States

#10 Mar 5, 2014
A lot of pizza places deliver here.
scrog

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Mar 7, 2014
mr compliance wrote:
Kat I used to go to methadone clinic with you . Nobody will deliver there they hate being robed

on the contrary, I like being robed, particularly if said robe is plush.
GrowTheFuckUp

Huntington, WV

#12 May 5, 2015
lmao, all of these rude ass people talking down to someone just because of where they live? The ONLY thing they asked your OPINION about was food delivery. Stop talking down to someone just because they live in Marcum Terrace.
I bet you're such a perfect person yourself. Karma is a bitch and she will find you, just saying
Yeah, there are some undesirable people in the terrace.. but I guess you'll never know the difference between that and a single mom working two jobs to support her son, while going to college, trying to get her life together and all she wants is some pizza! Ignorant ass people that like to bully and talk down to others. You should fucking be ashamed of yourselves.
GrowTheFuckUp

Huntington, WV

#13 May 5, 2015
oh, and there are like 10 places that deliver to the terrace- no one is worried about getting robbed. shut up!
hmmdurr

Zanesville, OH

#14 May 6, 2015
Obviously there is a reason why someone is asking topix if anyone delivers to the terrace. Umm..because nobody will because of crime duh..im not ashamed of myself for knowing what that person and everyone else knows you idiot.
Bobby

Hockessin, DE

#15 May 6, 2015
They don't need anything delivered they have food stamps that provide steak
love it

Zanesville, OH

#16 May 7, 2015
Marcum Terrace is a beautiful neighborhood with nice playgrounds for the kids and the ice cream man comes too!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police cars at black bar Rhemy's last night 4 min Joonbug 1
Junkybaby 6 min Joonbug 1
mixed nuts 8 min leven rail 117
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 16 min Leon 4,271
Woman’s body found at Guyandotte boat ramp 23 min Hmmmmmmm 28
Marshall Football 28 min Seriously 15
Smok'em if you got 'em BBQ 30 min yep 43
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired 4 hr willy 157

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web