First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious42

Hurricane, WV

#1 Jul 28, 2010
Anyone know anything about this hangout? What are the girls like?
1 post removed
Well

Huntington, WV

#3 Jul 29, 2010
There is a sweet ass bartender there sarah, She has been in the bars for as long as i can remember. Good place to hang out. Never seen any trouble there.
SlimPickens

Hurricane, WV

#4 Jul 29, 2010
I don't know of a Sarah she must not work there much. I know Adria, Angela, Erin and Brittany pretty well though and they are all great girls.
SlimPickens

Hurricane, WV

#5 Jul 29, 2010
The DJ plays bad music though
Well

Huntington, WV

#6 Jul 29, 2010
I see her there almost every Saturday that i am there, Blonde bartender
SlimPickens

Hurricane, WV

#7 Jul 29, 2010
Only blonde I am familiar with in there is Erin and I know she works Saturday nights too but I only come in on Tuesdays and Fridays anymore.
Dave

United States

#8 Jul 29, 2010
Sarah is super nice. She works alot on the weekends.

Skybox really rocks on sat. Wish they had more live music. Not the battle in the parking lot with the crappy bands. Some good country/rock cover bands would be excellent.
Just dont be in the wrong place on bike night!!!

But all the girls have been great. Owner knows what keeps the guys coming back. All easy on the eyes.
Eric

Huntington, WV

#9 Sep 19, 2010
Sharkeys is 100% better
Below Par

West Hamlin, WV

#10 Sep 19, 2010
The girls at the bar are sweet... but the music is not... The place is dead most night unless its after 8pm on thursday night bike night, but they ban some of the clubs and killed that off too. The best thing about the whole place is the cute bartenders.
1 post removed
Dave

Statts Mills, WV

#12 Sep 19, 2010
Sharkeys sucks. Over priced with shitty karaoke
Brandon Treadway

Huntington, WV

#13 Sep 19, 2010
Heard he has an STD. Can anyone confirm this?
1 post removed
Skitz

Frisco, TX

#15 Sep 20, 2010
Hot blondes work there. The brunettes are crazy
any

Huntington, WV

#16 Sep 21, 2010
Any of the bartenders easy? I know when he owned stats there was a few up there.
Jester

United States

#17 Sep 21, 2010
They Have a new DJ up in there now. Music is pretty descent. Im with Dave, I would like to hear some live bands every now and then. The place was pretty booming when Rick Blair played. Owner is an idiot. He has cool hot chics working and he cuts their pay. No wonder they are all splittin. He's a slim ball. FYI.,. The girls arent whores. Check the place out.
StatsEmployee

Hurricane, WV

#18 Sep 21, 2010
Brandon Treadway wrote:
Heard he has an STD. Can anyone confirm this?
You heard who has an STD? LOL
NoNameJoe

Salt Rock, WV

#19 Sep 22, 2010
i use to go in there all the time til he cut the girl's pay & lost several of his bartenders! i use to go in every sunday with a sweet little blonde number named whitney worked. she kept the place busy with golfers but that kind of died when he cut her out too. i heard though that she wouldnt sleep with him after he heard she was seeing the door guy and he fired her. what a low life!!!
Wtf

United States

#20 Sep 22, 2010
Would this be a good place for a bunch of buddies to hang out at
Jester

United States

#21 Sep 23, 2010
Wtf wrote:
Would this be a good place for a bunch of buddies to hang out at
Wtf
It use to be a cool place to hang out. Now it really depends on the night, and what is going on. It has been pretty dead lately. I would say Saturday is your best bet. Check it out and see.
double take

AOL

#22 Jan 14, 2011
all i want to know is the name of the burnette bartender(almost mid back) with the torpedo titties. anyone know?
agree

AOL

#23 Jan 14, 2011
she is nice to look at i agree but has a bit of an attitude if it's the same one you are talking about

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rick Hale(porcelain doll) 9 min baitedstorm 1
Huntington area cheapskates 25 min Bag hahaha 22
Fun 26 min Nate 3
Baltimore Street drugs 35 min 701 30th street 411
Taco Bell by Walmart 44 min upchuck 7
Hillview dr.,and the dope dealers 1 hr cpd 20
"Erica" 1 hr baitedstorm 1

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance