Comments
1 - 20 of 39 Comments Last updated Jul 2, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ti amo

Richmond, VA

#1 Aug 11, 2013
So who do you trust more whites or blacks?
tats

Richmond, VA

#2 Aug 11, 2013
I trust whites more
htown

Richmond, VA

#3 Aug 13, 2013
Black person is like a stray dog.... You Can love it ,feed it ,act like it's your best friend.... And then out of the blue it turns on you... So yeah you can trust white people better.
2 posts removed
Survey says

Tampa, FL

#6 Jun 30, 2014
david p wrote:
I would never trust a white they professional liars and thieves thier always wanting a handout thier murders the last stop to an albino when all the black was breed out of you the evil remained you were ugly then and walked on all fours lived in caves. The black man has always walked erect
Get reggie here. You have that a little backwards there don't ya boy. Haven't you ever watched discovery channel. They did a story on the gorilla and why they are so unhappy. One zoologist said it was because their penises are only 2 to 3 inches long. Another zoologist proclaimed that is simply not true they cover their faces in shame because they know in ten thousand years they are going to be a black man.
100 mill

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Jun 30, 2014
Who do I trust? Me.
david p

San Jose, CA

#8 Jun 30, 2014
The first people on earth were black people the white man was an experiment gone bad .you are a grafted man.it would have been imposible for whites to have veen on earth first our color comes from the darkness we come out of
david p

San Jose, CA

#9 Jun 30, 2014
You can only trust whitey if he knows for sure he will exist nomore if he screws ya
david p

Laguna Niguel, CA

#10 Jun 30, 2014
President Obama
Survey says

Tampa, FL

#11 Jun 30, 2014
david p wrote:
The first people on earth were black people the white man was an experiment gone bad .you are a grafted man.it would have been imposible for whites to have veen on earth first our color comes from the darkness we come out of
You are delusional at best. I'm guessing you think that neandthal man and cromagnon man didn't exist. Really what planet are you from? Hey Dave there are only a couple of problems with your statement. I mean really look at the similarity in skull structure between African people and the gorilla. It's ok with me I don't feel any different about black people and I don't feel any differently about gorrilas. I think evolution is a good thing. I mean nobody wants to be kept in a zoo right!
The Responsible Negro

Huntington, WV

#12 Jun 30, 2014
htown wrote:
Black person is like a stray dog.... You Can love it ,feed it ,act like it's your best friend.... And then out of the blue it turns on you... So yeah you can trust white people better.
I have no desire to speak negatively about white folk. Your obsession is insane. Us black folk don't care, and are not offended by your insults. We will continue to impregnate lilly white women, and a few generations from now, we will be the majority. You stereotype us for humor, but when you're with your woman, we know what stereotype you never mention. The big black c*ck she craves is the root of your hatred. Obama b*tch!
Survey says

Tampa, FL

#13 Jun 30, 2014
The Responsible Negro wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no desire to speak negatively about white folk. Your obsession is insane. Us black folk don't care, and are not offended by your insults. We will continue to impregnate lilly white women, and a few generations from now, we will be the majority. You stereotype us for humor, but when you're with your woman, we know what stereotype you never mention. The big black c*ck she craves is the root of your hatred. Obama b*tch!
I was told by your ole lady you are hung but she said you are hung like a fruit fly. So I took it apron myself to introduce her to Mr thick dick. She told me you never hit it like that. She said not only did scrape the sides but I also knock the ass off and broke that back. A when you see her tell her I will be over later to beat the brakes off it like I did earlier.
Really

Glenwood, WV

#14 Jun 30, 2014
I am white and I trust blacks because i know how my own people are. Some of the best folks in the world are black. Rascists are uneducated and there are black folks in this world that if you said anything to them I would take up for them
david p

Torrance, CA

#15 Jun 30, 2014
Survey says wrote:
<quoted text> You are delusional at best. I'm guessing you think that neandthal man and cromagnon man didn't exist. Really what planet are you from? Hey Dave there are only a couple of problems with your
statement. I mean really look at the similarity in skull structure between African people and the gorilla. It's ok with me I don't feel any different about black people and I don't feel any differently
about gorrilas. I think evolution is a good thing. I mean nobody wants to be kept in a zoo right!
we are closest to god because we look like god and jesus you are the works yakube a black scientist that found the brown and yellow germ inside us he brought whites into existence but also brought the evi alongl with you.dont fool yourself we had colleges .medicine. mathematics we had 23 dynastys .you were in the cave
Survey says

Tampa, FL

#16 Jun 30, 2014
david p wrote:
<quoted text> we are closest to god because we look like god and jesus you are the works yakube a black scientist that found the brown and yellow germ inside us he brought whites into existence but also brought the evi alongl with you.dont fool yourself we had colleges .medicine. mathematics we had 23 dynastys .you were in the cave
What world is it you live in? I would love to know what fabricated book you got this seriously wrong information from. So let me get this your seriously saying all the history books are wrong and your information is right. Is this what your saying? As far as Jesus looking like you. I can see a person from isreal saying that but you my delusional friend are yet again incorrect. He was not black he would have had olive toned skin. I love how you guys can try to twist and distort the truth to make it more suitable for your pallet. Thank you for the laugh, but you have to know you are wrong. I can appreciate your moxy. I do have to ask if your race was so powerful how come your own people sold you out to the white man as slaves? Keep up the good fight but do some homework before you try to battle over history.
bologna

Huntington, WV

#17 Jun 30, 2014
Neither. They all are backstabbing liars!!
david p

Columbus, OH

#18 Jun 30, 2014
Survey says wrote:
<quoted text> What world is it you live in? I would love to know what fabricated book you got this seriously wrong information from. So let me get this your seriously saying all the history books are wrong
and your information is right. Is this what your saying? As far as Jesus looking like you. I can see a person from isreal saying that but you my
delusional friend are yet again incorrect. He was not black he would have had olive toned skin. I love how you guys can try to twist and distort the truth to make it more suitable for your pallet.
Thank you for the laugh, but you have to know you are wrong. I can appreciate your moxy. I do have to ask if your race was so powerful how
come your own people sold you out to the white man as slaves? Keep up the good fight but do some homework before you try to battle over history.
how do you know its not true we are only people that you cant peg down in time .your a newcomer. And you writes the history books whites
david p

Columbus, OH

#19 Jun 30, 2014
Survey says @ african kings never knew the hell we were to be put through comming to america.it was mostly warriing tribes.but you fought wars over us thats a trump on your weak theory. How bout the Catholic pope he said it was ok.you just cant blame it all on the african kings
Survey says

Tampa, FL

#20 Jun 30, 2014
david p wrote:
<quoted text> how do you know its not true we are only people that you cant peg down in time .your a newcomer. And you writes the history books whites
That's what it is. It's another conspiracy to keep the black man down. Hey Dave stop with the mains keeping me down routine. It's old and used up. You people have more rights than ssy white man does. You get preferential treatment because people are scared you'll pull the racism card at drop of a hat. So save the we are oppressed. Nobody want to hear it not not ever. You whine and you get what you want.
david p

Columbus, OH

#21 Jun 30, 2014
Survey says @ do your homework on history .why is the spinx nose missing ?
1 post removed
david p

Columbus, OH

#23 Jun 30, 2014
Survey says wrote:
<quoted text> That's what it is. It's another conspiracy to keep the black man down. Hey Dave stop with the mains keeping me down routine. It's old and used up. You people have more rights than ssy white man
does. You get preferential treatment because people are scared you'll pull the racism card at
drop of a hat. So save the we are oppressed. Nobody want to hear it not not ever. You whine
and you get what you want.
well your people did it then you blame us.ok ok there was no oppression discrimination pionage income inequality slavery no education miseducation mas black incarceration police brutality denied to right to vote ect ect then you come with stupid jokes about us. none of that right? What planet are you from you make me laugh at you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vape store in Huntington/Tri-state area (Jan '14) 38 min ExPLiCiT488 28
rick Johnson (Feb '14) 50 min Sara W 42
5 Arrested In Huntington Drug Raid 3 hr IwishUwould 9
Staci burgy 4 hr girls 4
Marie Beres 4 hr Angela 2
good divorce lawyer 5 hr jd 1
titties 5 hr fat guy in a litt... 15
Debate: Ferguson - Huntington, WV 6 hr tap 205
•••
•••
Huntington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Huntington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Huntington
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••