First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Concerned

Herndon, VA

#1 Sep 27, 2011
What is going on? I hear that all the staff and nurses are on leave! How can u care for people when you are running all your staff off,
nurse4him

Huntington, WV

#2 Sep 27, 2011
which location are u referring too?
ol girl

Huntington, WV

#3 Sep 27, 2011
I know what's going on someone im related to works there.. and she said they have to re train everyone..
im not for sure how their caring for the clients though.
Concerned

Herndon, VA

#4 Sep 28, 2011
nurse4him wrote:
which location are u referring too?
Virginia ave & Kenova,
your man that guy

Proctorville, OH

#5 Sep 28, 2011
i worked there and the problem is rescare is more concerned w/ the almighty dollar rather than the concerns of the people they take care of. they were taking videos and pictures of clients in several different circumstances that were way out of line and when someone finally sounded off about it and sent the videos to corporate they finally did something about it. this place is more concerned with money thats why they take any client they can get b/c they see dollar signs. they over work their employees and don't pay them shit and the wonder why stuff like this happens. the people running the place that work in the office out on 16th street road need to all be fired and that company needs to be either disbanded. and believe me this isn't hearsay this is coming from a previous staff. i quit b/c of all the stuff i saw in those group homes and the anger it arose in me to know that people treat mentally challenged people like they do. all of these places that do what rescare does are money hungry asses.
1 post removed
ol girl

Huntington, WV

#7 Sep 28, 2011
your man that guy wrote:
i worked there and the problem is rescare is more concerned w/ the almighty dollar rather than the concerns of the people they take care of. they were taking videos and pictures of clients in several different circumstances that were way out of line and when someone finally sounded off about it and sent the videos to corporate they finally did something about it. this place is more concerned with money thats why they take any client they can get b/c they see dollar signs. they over work their employees and don't pay them shit and the wonder why stuff like this happens. the people running the place that work in the office out on 16th street road need to all be fired and that company needs to be either disbanded. and believe me this isn't hearsay this is coming from a previous staff. i quit b/c of all the stuff i saw in those group homes and the anger it arose in me to know that people treat mentally challenged people like they do. all of these places that do what rescare does are money hungry asses.
My mother works there and let me tell you something; she works her ass off every single day! She does more then Most people, and I can promise you that if "videos" were brought up something would I have been done. This is the first I've heard of this. this scandal is keeping my mom away from home. because she is re training half the fucking business, so when you want to run you mouth about something that your unsure of someone will put you in your place. how dare you criticize rescare. I'll be sure the Corp and my mother and other people see that your trash on a website. & seeing how your talking badly about them it shouldn't be hard o figure out who you are..

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#8 Sep 28, 2011
ol girl wrote:
<quoted text>My mother works there and let me tell you something; she works her ass off every single day! She does more then Most people, and I can promise you that if "videos" were brought up something would I have been done. This is the first I've heard of this. this scandal is keeping my mom away from home. because she is re training half the fucking business, so when you want to run you mouth about something that your unsure of someone will put you in your place. how dare you criticize rescare. I'll be sure the Corp and my mother and other people see that your trash on a website. & seeing how your talking badly about them it shouldn't be hard o figure out who you are..
I'm sure that such a large company will be overjoyed that someone with your spelling skills and clean language is defending them. If you represent what they are all about, it's no wonder there is trouble. I don't think I'd apply for a PR or marketing position anytime soon!!!
unknown

Clay, WV

#9 Sep 29, 2011
I believe I would look at the double and triple billing that occurs as this is defrauding the state. also the falsification of all sorts of documentation that is ordered of the staff from the very top of this particular Agency but I'm sure corporate lawyers and bribes to officials will ensure nothing will be done as usual and they will all be back to their scam soon enough. Like the front company that rents out rundown properties to the clients that is owned by officers of the company. The people who live in these types of places deserve better.
1 post removed
to ol girl

Oakvale, WV

#11 Oct 7, 2011
YES THERE WAS PICS AND SOME VIDEOS, AND THERE WAS SOME EXPLOITATION OF CLIENTS. WE ARE BEING RETRAINED ON THE TYPES OF ABUSE, SUCH AS PHYSICAL, EMOTIONAL, NEGLECT, AND EXPLOITATION IS ALSO ONE OF THEM, BUT AS CORPORATE STARTED DIGGING, THEY HAVE FOUND OTHER THINGS. AND YES SOMETHING IS BEING DONE, THE HEAD DOG HAS GOT HIS BUTT FIRED, AND MAYBE THERE IS MORE TO COME, AND YES WE DARE TO CRITICIZE RESCARE, YOUR MOTHER ISNT THE ONLY ONE WORKING THEIR ASS OFF YOUNG LADY, THERES ALOT OF THEM WORKING THEIR ASS OFF, AND IF THINGS WERE HANDLED DIFFERENTLY, THEN YOUR MOM NOR ANYONE ELSE WOULD BE GOING THRU THIS, IVE BEEN THERE QUITE A LONG TIME, I KNOW A LITTLE OF WHAT GOES ON DOWN THERE AND THE THINGS THEY DO. SO DONT BE RAGGING ON SOMEBODY LIKE THE ONE ABOVE THAT SEEMS TO KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEIR TALKING ABOUT!!!

Saint Albans, WV

#12 Oct 7, 2011
ol girl wrote:
<quoted text>My mother works there and let me tell you something; she works her ass off every single day! She does more then Most people, and I can promise you that if "videos" were brought up something would I have been done. This is the first I've heard of this. this scandal is keeping my mom away from home. because she is re training half the fucking business, so when you want to run you mouth about something that your unsure of someone will put you in your place. how dare you criticize rescare. I'll be sure the Corp and my mother and other people see that your trash on a website. & seeing how your talking badly about them it shouldn't be hard o figure out who you are..
that's funny.. I know several people that currently or have previously worked there. they "worked their asses off" too. such as working 12 hour shifts up to 3 or more weeks in a row. No days off. No lunch break. I'm pretty sure that's against labor laws. that company is so completely screwed up. they need to get their acts together.
hmmm

Huntington, WV

#13 Oct 8, 2011
[QUOTE who=".."]<quoted text>that's funny.. I know several people that currently or have previously worked there. they "worked their asses off" too. such as working 12 hour shifts up to 3 or more weeks in a row. No days off. No lunch break. I'm pretty sure that's against labor laws. that company is so completely screwed up. they need to get their acts together.[/QUOTE]

lol
DarkThief

Charleston, WV

#14 Oct 8, 2011
Does Pat still sleep on night shift?
1 post removed

Location hidden

#16 Oct 8, 2011
Fire them all, leave noone behind. People say this person or that person does a good job, I call BS! The entire place is corrupt, from the most upper level to the newest direct care staff hired. The place is a total joke, I hope the state or even the Feds dig very deep into this and give the entire place a good cleaning. I do however blame the main company in part for the poor care, seriously you get what you pay for and drawing quality employees is no different.
whistleblower

Clay, WV

#17 Oct 8, 2011
There's a reason they started drug testing then abruptly stopped. They could not get enough employees. And that was from the horses mouth I wander if they still sit at home and bill that they actually are doing community activities The state needs to pull all the records and interview all employees but the bottom line is they will not because placement for these poor people is so hard to find and what books are there are probably cooked by now they have a huge shredder that loves to work overtime when people start digging around.

Location hidden

#18 Oct 8, 2011
whistleblower wrote:
There's a reason they started drug testing then abruptly stopped. They could not get enough employees. And that was from the horses mouth I wander if they still sit at home and bill that they actually are doing community activities The state needs to pull all the records and interview all employees but the bottom line is they will not because placement for these poor people is so hard to find and what books are there are probably cooked by now they have a huge shredder that loves to work overtime when people start digging around.
Sadly you are 100% correct. Even sadder is the fact that the all the companies are virtually the same, it's a total money scheme preying off the mentally handicapped. The care is secondary or even lower on the priority list, I still vote fire em all!
2 posts removed
hmmm

Huntington, WV

#21 Oct 9, 2011
Wtomas81 wrote:
Fire them all, leave noone behind. People say this person or that person does a good job, I call BS! The entire place is corrupt, from the most upper level to the newest direct care staff hired. The place is a total joke, I hope the state or even the Feds dig very deep into this and give the entire place a good cleaning. I do however blame the main company in part for the poor care, seriously you get what you pay for and drawing quality employees is no different.
how can you say fire them all? they all need their jobs.. to support their families!
pain2hang

Huntington, WV

#22 Oct 9, 2011
Margie. Needs. To. Die.

Location hidden

#23 Oct 10, 2011
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>how can you say fire them all? they all need their jobs.. to support their families!
Bottom line is if they need their jobs then do their jobs. Ruining the lives physically, emotionally and financially is not in their job description, so yeah fire them all cause if they all aren't directly guilty they are by the fact of association or knowledge of and not reported. The place needs a complete overhaul!!!
hole in one

Huntington, WV

#24 Oct 10, 2011
Wtomas81 wrote:
<quoted text>Bottom line is if they need their jobs then do their jobs. Ruining the lives physically, emotionally and financially is not in their job description, so yeah fire them all cause if they all aren't directly guilty they are by the fact of association or knowledge of and not reported. The place needs a complete overhaul!!!
well I hope no one else losses their jobs, of course people's home life's are not going to be in the job description, but you can not fire everyone because
some people we not even involved. This whole thing is a waste of time, when the state could be investigating another issue. Fire the ones who fail drug test and ect. not the innocence people in the office or anywhere for that matter.

Location hidden

#25 Oct 10, 2011
hole in one wrote:
<quoted text>well I hope no one else losses their jobs, of course people's home life's are not going to be in the job description, but you can not fire everyone because
some people we not even involved. This whole thing is a waste of time, when the state could be investigating another issue. Fire the ones who fail drug test and ect. not the innocence people in the office or anywhere for that matter.
Problem is if someone knows of the activity and doesn't report they are considered guilty to, and in some cases worse than the actual offenders. So I repeat clean house and start new!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the inaguration ratings sucked Trumpbillies can... 7 min Sidearm 44
haunted locations in Huntington (Apr '15) 13 min Hey 22
Anti Trump protester looks like she broke out o... 18 min Sidearm 22
PRO CHOICE vs PRO CHOICE 26 min barnie 6
Westmoreland 53 min whybother 1
Idiots protesting against the President 54 min Sidearm 18
Crosspoint Church in Westmoreland 1 hr CaptSweatPants 3

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance