does hot women poop
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
got to know

Dublin, OH

#1 May 9, 2012
really does hot women poop ive heard they do not just the fat ugly ones do so come on hot women do you gals really poop i mean all hot women tell me they do no such thing
1 post removed
james

Ona, WV

#3 May 10, 2012
my GF is hot and can shit some big logs.
Amused

Hurricane, WV

#4 May 10, 2012
We don't like to talk about it.
blue eyes

Huntington, WV

#5 May 10, 2012
We don't fart or belch either. That's why we bitch, so we don't blow up.
Dick

Charleston, WV

#6 May 10, 2012
no they dont thats why their little tight holes stay so pretty and pink unlike the crappin hogs
Joe

Charleston, WV

#7 May 10, 2012
Id like to hit a nice pink tight one
Grammar Police

Ashburn, VA

#8 May 10, 2012
got to know wrote:
really does hot women poop ive heard they do not just the fat ugly ones do so come on hot women do you gals really poop i mean all hot women tell me they do no such thing
It's DO hot women poop NOT DOES hot women poop

And yes, we would die if we didn't poop!
Just a thought

United States

#9 May 10, 2012
Yes, they do, but they poop hot fudge.
Omg

Ardsley, NY

#10 May 10, 2012
Wow You people are very dumb.. Every single person in this world poops,farts,belches if you all really belive in your mind that hot girls dose not poop then something is wrong messed in your head. Do some research on humans that if they don't poop see what happens to them. You will then see how dumb you sounded on here.
Amused

Hurricane, WV

#11 May 10, 2012
This is Topix what do you expect?
Winifred
#12 May 10, 2012
Epic thread.
roses smell like

Kenna, WV

#13 May 10, 2012
i have been with my girlfriend for 5 years. There hasn't been 1 time that she forgot to flush the toilet or even made the bathroom stink. I am ot sure where she poops, if she poops at all.
got to know

Dublin, OH

#14 May 10, 2012
well if hot women poop then why is it they can wear thongs for a week and the thongs bo just as clean as when they put them on i have even sniffed a hott womens butt and it did not even smell like anything like that had ever came out of there so that is what got me wondering
2 posts removed
gheydar

Saint Albans, WV

#17 Jun 23, 2012
Omg wrote:
Wow You people are very dumb.. Every single person in this world poops,farts,belches if you all really belive in your mind that hot girls dose not poop then something is wrong messed in your head. Do some research on humans that if they don't poop see what happens to them. You will then see how dumb you sounded on here.
A big fat pig wrote this, no doubt..
DON

Proctorville, OH

#18 Jun 23, 2012
hello
Dirty panties

Ardsley, NY

#19 Jun 23, 2012
My girlfriend is hot but her she creams all in her panties and it stinks
1 post removed

Since: May 12

Saint Albans, WV

#21 Jun 23, 2012
They r too stuck up too
Butt Fish
#22 Jun 24, 2012
brandaddy wrote:
Since the dawn of time, every single man who's ever lived has had a secret sexual fantasy.
That's part of the excitement of sex. The Taboo. The "Things you shouldn't do" aspect.
EVERY man has had a fantasy. Whether it be the standard threesome, or fucking his neighbors wife, his cousin...Whatever.
Mine admittedly is a little unconventional. It involves stuffing a woman absolutely FULL of food till she can't possibly eat another bite.
I'm talking a huge steak dinner, dessert, TWO steak dinners if that's what it takes. Whatever she'll eat until she's ready to pop.
Then...
Get her home, or some other place private, lay her down naked, ass up stuff a Handful of Extra Strength Ex-Lax into her & just wait....
*BLOOOOOOOOOMMMPH!**SPRRRRRAAA AAAT**BLAT!**BOMPH!**dribble, drbble...* a pooey FLOOD comes EXPLODING out. Whatever doesn't, I Baby Oil up my hand, stick my hand DEEP into her wrinkled star, reach DEEP into her bowels & scoop out whatever's left.
Finally, I smear her poo ALL OVER her ass & when I'm finally done...I sniff all around her poo-smeared ass, then stand over & take a GIANT PISS all over her before I leave the room.
I'm equally intriged and disgusted.:)
just think

Cleveland, OH

#23 Jun 24, 2012
If a hot chicks breath smells like hot caca, then she holds her dump way to long
heard it

Saint Albans, WV

#24 Jun 24, 2012
got to know wrote:
no they just vaporize!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russia navy ready for WAR. 3 min The last warrior ... 129
Ever get tired of spousal rejection (May '12) 8 min TheMissus 106
spring planting time 22 min General Bone Spur 258
blacks vs whites (Mar '14) 25 min Daniel Carver 69
America Held Hostage Day 461 25 min MarkJ- 16
Serenity Prayer April 26 43 min Anonymous 1
I don't feel that I should take a back seat cuz... 1 hr lol 48
Work for Welfare just passed the House 2 hr RepoMan 27

Huntington Jobs

Personal Finance