Hot women undressing in front of windows

Hot women undressing in front of windows

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Derek

Ridgeview, WV

#1 Jan 30, 2012
Does anyone know of any hot women that like to undress or walk around nude in front of windows with no blinds? Just a thought cheaper than the strip clubs!
The Man

Ridgeview, WV

#2 Jan 30, 2012
There is one on 6th Ave around 3rd st in an apartment usually around 10 PM.
pathetic

United States

#3 Jan 30, 2012
Derek wrote:
Does anyone know of any hot women that like to undress or walk around nude in front of windows with no blinds? Just a thought cheaper than the strip clubs!
u do know that it is illegal u sick f**k
Tom Peeper

United States

#4 Jan 30, 2012
I like to look. Hehehe
hairy man in a van

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Jan 30, 2012
Anybody know of any men that walk in front of their window naked and perhaps smack their package against the glass?
SannDigger

Huntington, WV

#6 Jan 30, 2012
pathetic wrote:
<quoted text>
u do know that it is illegal u sick f**k
Tell me how it is illegal? If you can see it with the naked eye (no pun intended) then it's perfectly legal to look. A person standing Infront of a window near a public street has no reasonable expectation of privacy.
my2cents

Hurricane, WV

#7 Jan 30, 2012
SannDigger wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me how it is illegal? If you can see it with the naked eye (no pun intended) then it's perfectly legal to look. A person standing Infront of a window near a public street has no reasonable expectation of privacy.
It is illegal, actually. Ever heard of a "peeping tom" getting arrested? Yes.
Well

Ironton, OH

#8 Jan 30, 2012
No, it is not illegal. A peeping tom is trespassing. If you can see into a window from a public street or access, then it is 100% legal for you to watch or even film it.

However, it could be illegal to walk in front of the window nude depending on the state and/or zoning laws in the area you live.
SannDigger

Huntington, WV

#9 Jan 30, 2012
my2cents wrote:
<quoted text>
It is illegal, actually. Ever heard of a "peeping tom" getting arrested? Yes.
No, I haven't heard of a "peeping tom" being arrested. In fact, I searched the WV Code and found no reference to "peeping toms". I did find this:61-8-28. Criminal invasion of privacy. That law states that it is illegal to take a picture or video of someone who is nude if that person is in a place where they have a reasonable expectation of privacy. As I said before, if you are standing in front of a window viewable from a public street, I do not see an expectation of privacy. If someone were on your private property looking into your window, that would be trespassing. Standing on a sidewalk or public street and looking into your window is fair game. If you don't want someone looking, close the curtains.
pathetic

Charleston, WV

#10 Jan 30, 2012
Still are you that pathetic, that the only way U can see a woman naked is by watching her without her knowing that's sad u can't get a female willingly
hairy man in a van

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Jan 30, 2012
My van rolls out tonight...
wow.

Hurricane, WV

#12 Jan 30, 2012
You're a creep. If you happen to come upon a woman in this situation, be prepared to get punched. I guarantee someone will see you and either kick your as$, or shoot you. You might want to rethink your little idea.
SannDigger

Huntington, WV

#13 Jan 30, 2012
[QUOTE who="wow."]You're a creep. If you happen to come upon a woman in this situation, be prepared to get punched. I guarantee someone will see you and either kick your as$, or shoot you. You might want to rethink your little idea.[/QUOTE]

Look up "voyeurism". You may be suprised to learn that some people actually like being watched. I would imagine any woman that would get naked Infront of an uncovered window, in town none the less, must have some desire to be seen.
Mee

Ridgeview, WV

#14 Jan 31, 2012
Everyone will argue about anything on here!
1 post removed
a female

Hansford, WV

#16 Jan 31, 2012
hairy man in a van wrote:
Anybody know of any men that walk in front of their window naked and perhaps smack their package against the glass?
Too funny..lmao
Rich

Manchester, UK

#17 Dec 8, 2012
i always walk in front of my window naked, the woman over road cant get enough of it. and i don't mind showing. ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MeToo movement backlash at my job 3 min The Last Warrior ... 133
America Held Hostage Day 393 17 min MarkJ- 22
Reasons we have school shootings. 1 hr Poopie 6
Who won the week? 1 hr General Bone Spur 3
is there really a swingers club (Sep '12) 1 hr Swing High 191
Hey Mr president 1 hr General Bone Spur 14
A question about drugs? 2 hr Really 5
Another disgruntled liberal shoots up a school 2 hr The Last Warrior ... 79
Another school shooting. 12 hr The New America 121

Huntington Jobs