|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Entertainment lawyer wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that "racism" is an innate condition of the human animal. I put racism in quotes, because it's really how we relate within our group, our tribe, and how we react to those outside our immediate circle.
With apologies to those who don't accept evolution as a basis for observing the human condition, think of an extended tribe of a few thousand people happily living in some secluded valley and fully adapted to the environment. Any intruder, particularly a male, is dangerous, for the introduction of foreign DNA into the community is potentially damaging.
You see teenage boys showing aggression to new students, particularly males, transferring to a school. It's 4.6 billion years of evolution at work. Males and even females lambast women who show the faintest hint of promiscuity--we're protecting the tribe fom foreign DNA. Men of course,in a clear double standard, are celebrated for their prowess. Within reason, we can impregnate who we want. It may upset the social order, but it doesn't introduce foreign DNA into the tribe. It doesn't matter to the tribe what damage a male does to others. So males get a pass on promiscuity; women become social pariahs.
So as I see it, racism, and similar -isms, are simply an evolutionary maladaption just like, say, our drive to eat fatty foods: essential a few million years ago, but unnecessary and harmful today.
LOLOLOL SMFH

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

USA is a big country, the 4th largest in the world. So just from a mathematical viewpoint, attitudes change with region. But generally speaking, the warmer the annual climate, the more racism exists. In colder areas people spend more time indoors, educating themselves more, and as such spend more time self-reflecting than those who spend their days on the beach, for example. The southern states have a larger % of poor and under-educated people, so they are more trusting and suggestible to outside stimuli of fear and control. So when things go wrong for them, they blame others who they do not resemble, because they more closely resemble those in power, because those in power espouse their control in speech and in deed over them. I guarantee there are proportionally more white Obama haters in the warmer states than in the colder ones.

Level 5

Since: Sep 13

Arcadia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Judged:

nohalgerg wrote:
USA is a big country, the 4th largest in the world. So just from a mathematical viewpoint, attitudes change with region. But generally speaking, the warmer the annual climate, the more racism exists. In colder areas people spend more time indoors, educating themselves more, and as such spend more time self-reflecting than those who spend their days on the beach, for example. The southern states have a larger % of poor and under-educated people, so they are more trusting and suggestible to outside stimuli of fear and control. So when things go wrong for them, they blame others who they do not resemble, because they more closely resemble those in power, because those in power espouse their control in speech and in deed over them. I guarantee there are proportionally more white Obama haters in the warmer states than in the colder ones.
An attempt at humor? How does the impact of air conditioning, which increases indoor activity in warmer climes, impact this thesis. What about regions without beaches?:-o
stop the racism

Olney, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

flunk obama wrote:
well i did not grow up here it was in chicago' and it was bad then were i grew up now is all black'another nice town was cicero' now its 94% mexs ty obama' for giving a free card to millions of fence jumpers' like your self who was born in kenna' yes this country has went to the dogs' whites are only 40% now' the rest are breading like rabbets to get that check.Blacks have took over ever major city in the usa' dc is 85% blacks and so on look it up on googel
dumbass shut up lol dc are beginning to have more rights plus ur killing sprees are more then black on black crime nd really most of your criminal intents due money and political wise you don't see a black person in the news running monopoles
Mack Daddy

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Professor Curious wrote:
I'd like to hear opinions. It appears to me that Americans are becoming more racially divided, not less. You hear things in the media now that you just didn't hear 20 years ago. Do you agree? What do you think might be causing this?
Yes, and you can thank the great Divider in Chief. Mr. Hope and Change has set race relations back thirty years.
Dr faggott

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Zaphod is not racist at all. He loves all shades of cawk
Officer Rusty Trombone

Proctorville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

These days, black people are trying to be white (fake glasses, rock band t-shirts) and white people are trying to be black (overuse of 'swag' and dressing in baggy clothes).

It's 'cool' to imitate another race, I suppose. Sad.
Jerry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

I think Americans of all colors are sick of the hip hop culture, it's destroying the country, I can't walk a block with my girlfriend without some ass hole 'Holla ING' at my girl, it's ridiculous, I wish we could just unleash the National Guard in all the ghettos and get it over with, dipshits can't shoot anyways with a crooked sight picture on their gun.
Silent Majority

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you pay for my scholarship too?
Lol..another big talkin' internet genius....Stop it already professor..you didnt earn any scholarship you dink.
Silent Majority

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

nohalgerg wrote:
Oh geez tell me youre joking...

I noticed you summed it up by jabbing at white people...

If youre going to come up with a crazy theory such as this, be sure to at least APPEAR non-racist by including the black people in your test group of "outdoor dwellers"...

But come to think of it you kinda did...,by calling them dumb...sorry, I mean "under-educated"...l ol....racist and dont even know it.
Silent Majority

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Professor Curious wrote:
Well, this deteriorated quickly..
It always does with a liberal around. The OP started a decent thread and everybody is talking decent to one another and some are even confessing to and discussing their own journey into racism and then, Bam!, zaphod the wonder clown rides in slinging bigot bombs everywhere...

Liberalism on display..
Silent Majority

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

I think a very small % of the population is racist...its hyped up and used as a tool to denegrate opponents and control the people..We voted a black man in as president...twice. But yet liberals accuse everybody and their brother of being a bigot. Its so predictable and overused.
2 posts removed
Silent Majority

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
LoL.
I didn't know ignorant bigot was such a hot commodity around here.
Watch out, another bigot bomb...u go girl.
_-zaphod-the scholarship winner_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You said before you work 3 to 11. I'm curious Rockefeller, what high paying "career" did you start so late in life that has such great hours?
Making fun of peoples' jobs now eh? sweet....You first....my guess is you dont even live in huntington you shill.
jo

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

I don't like blacks at all. I agree with Pete Roberts. Mexicans either.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Racism will never end as long as we have race baiters like Sharpton,Jackson and Zaphrina.They inflame the hatred by both sides by ignoring reverse racism.And as long as it remains they feel empowered. Otherwise they'd be insignificent and without a cause. Someone said that children offer the best hope. BS. They then grow up and see it for what it is(unless they're raised by liberal parents).And the black children are ingrained from birth about the imaginary oppression of the white man.They are taught to hate from black bigoted parents.And liberal media only adds to the lies.Hell, i remember as a child my favorite football player was Leroy Kelly of the Cleveland Browns.And then i grew up and seen the world for what it is.Bigoted,violent racist blacks.
2 posts removed
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't be any dumber if you tried. A lobotomy would probably make you smarter.
There's no such thing as reverse racism. There's just racism. Good story about becoming a bigot. Maybe put in some more details and wrote a book.
Reverse racism? Its a coined term none the less dipshyt. Just semantics sugarbritches. You couldnt be any more reprobate minded if you tried.A change in political poster would probably make you smarter.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 36 of36
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

107 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Greg Chaney 11 min Drug Rep 5
Baby Dies From Malnutrition After Police Say Pa... 15 min Blame 2
Midget in wheelchair photography 39 min lee 3
Dairy Queen on 5th ave (Apr '12) 41 min who knows 16
amber cremeans 1 hr k 12
kneeger in Florida awarded 23 billion. 1 hr your stupid 12
BOTW motorcycle club 1 hr rick 39
East end thief's (Nov '13) 7 hr Jackie 1,263
•••