Posted in the Huntington Forum

bahahaha

Springfield, NJ

#1 Jan 10, 2013
Star Gibson and her whole family
ruth

Springfield, NJ

#2 Jan 10, 2013
I though me and star was friends come to find out she's nothing but trouble and a drama queen best to stay away from her and her brother I've tryed to be nice to star Cos she's got a lot of problems I even felt sorry for her a time or two but I've learnt its just best to stay away from ppl like her instead
gheydar

Saint Albans, WV

#3 Jan 10, 2013
ruth wrote:
I though me and star was friends come to find out she's nothing but trouble and a drama queen best to stay away from her and her brother I've tryed to be nice to star Cos she's got a lot of problems I even felt sorry for her a time or two but I've learnt its just best to stay away from ppl like her instead
yea why be friends when you can talk trash about them on the interweb!
Michelle's ex Girlfriend

United States

#4 Jan 10, 2013
Guyandotte. Michelle from Richmond Street. Now she is in Barboursville with a guy. You can take the girl out of guyandotte but you can't take the guyandotte out of the girl.
missy

United States

#5 Jan 10, 2013
I know some in altizer
Just Saying

Providence, RI

#6 Jan 10, 2013
OMG - LMAO - the "INTERWEB" - ROTFLMAO
get a life

United States

#7 Jan 10, 2013
Huntington needs to come up with some extra-curricular activities because all the Topic Forums I have came across is derogatory statements about others. Go run on a treadmill. It's cheaper than using drugs and it increases endorphins in your body which makes people happy. Happy people normally don't speak so crude about others. It's really sad.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Well how long to the next failed attempt... 3 min MarkJ- 76
Rep Frederica Wilson a Rock Star 11 min Mary Lou 39
Baltimore Street drugs (Feb '17) 23 min The Real Justin 1,081
mixed nuts 1 hr leven rail 105
America Held Hostage Day 274 1 hr MarkJ- 11
Marshall Football 1 hr Honestly 13
Riverside club (Apr '13) 1 hr Cabs 51
Josh Fitzpatrick Fired Thu Doug 155

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web