61 - 71 of 71 Comments Last updated Friday Aug 22
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
The Last Warrior Poet

Alexandria, VA

#87 Nov 4, 2013
Motorbiker wrote:
Gay biker clubs. Whimpy men who are tough in numbers with patches that say "hey look at me I am tough" advertisement. I need patches to tell the world I am an inbred badass.
I hate to say it but there are average joes driving minivans who will knock your cock in the dirt if they are confronted with trouble.
. I'm in a gay biker club. You have described me to a tee.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#88 Nov 4, 2013
The Last Warrior Poet wrote:
<quoted text>. I'm in a gay biker club. You have described me to a tee.
You got that right.Still running a male prostitution ring from DC?
The Last Warrior Poet

Alexandria, VA

#89 Nov 4, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right.Still running a male prostitution ring from DC?
. My boyfriend is a biker. He rides me every where.
The Last Warrior Poet

Alexandria, VA

#90 Nov 5, 2013
I'm a 1 percenter. But that's just my intelligence level.
2 posts removed
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#93 Nov 5, 2013
The Last Warrior Poet wrote:
I'm a 1 percenter. But that's just my intelligence level.
If you're going to enter into confession do it under your real name or it doesnt count.
1 post removed
THE CISCO KID

Ladson, SC

#95 Feb 20, 2014
Grinch wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure was until I saw what a bunch of goofs most of them were, hand picked goofs by boss their moron prez, then you have idiots like this dude big daddy lol posting about me because he is believing everything boss is telling him like a lap dog, but he don't know me or know what I'm capable of or who I know where I'm at. I confronted their prez boss face to face and he backed down got scared locked the gates and tried calling for out of state help like a pussy, there were witnesses to that fact. Road disciples now are a joke pussy club. They can't even collect patches from ex members lol
GRINCH IS RIGHT I WAS THERE, THEY LOCKED ME AND HIM IN LIKE A COUPLE OF BITCHES. TWO MEMBERS BACKING DOWN THE REST OF THE CLUB LOL.
BDC

Philadelphia, PA

#96 May 27, 2014
cisco kid.lol another runaway coward that was booted from the club,the only ex memer with a patch is weed, aka wizard who runs away in the middle of the night on his pizza delivery bicycle, then hides with his girlfriend grinch in a trailer park between two cops?lolol
waiting

Rome, GA

#97 Jun 18, 2014
BDC wrote:
cisco kid.lol another runaway coward that was booted from the club,the only ex memer with a patch is weed, aka wizard who runs away in the middle of the night on his pizza delivery bicycle, then hides with his girlfriend grinch in a trailer park between two cops?lolol
your welcome to come to Georgia any time little man and say that shit to my face. I left the club because your bullshit boss steve willis went running to the fields and left me alone when 81 came calling. never wore his cut cept at meetings, you know nothing boy and yep my cut is hanging upside down in the closet, none of you fake fuck so called bikers ever had the balls to come get it.
3 posts removed
waiting

Rome, GA

#101 Friday Aug 15
shovelhead LOL different name now huh boy, you and punk maytag went crying when 81 showed and you turned your colors in, people you talk about were already gone when you made you punk ass threats, you know where they are for over two years and did nothing, your a punk. go away you fake ass pretend biker, you joined the road faggots the same reason all the other punks did, cuz you didnt have to really probate in a real club.
criss

Tampa, FL

#102 Friday Aug 15
YFNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Far more people die in car wrecks, do we ban automobiles?
u think that maybe the reason is theres way more automobiles on the road duh!
1 post removed
now bitch

Rome, GA

#104 Friday Aug 22
shovelhead wrote:
where can we meet for a beer? maytag
Moon bar 140 2nd street san Diego California 2pm 8/30

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glen Lett 10 min Yep yep 2
No No Hair Remover 44 min poppy 3
a womans place 46 min poppy 4
Shawn Copley 2 hr his 2
Divorce wife over ABORTION or not help 2 hr To the curb 13
laura keys "henson" 2 hr guess 38
Dating a Nurse 2 hr most 6
•••
•••
Huntington Dating