recon

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Truth is a stupid wannabe that can't find a home. Keeps forming his little clubs in hopes someone thinks he is a bad ass. Never happen just more to laugh at. Now he has formed the ASSHATS MC of Georgia.
critter

Rittman, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Thought they were called $hit lickers mc now
2 posts removed
truth

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Road disciples, what a joke club, and any club in north Carolina is a joke club too.
3 posts removed

Level 5

Since: Oct 11

Milton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

blat wrote:
i see the dumbfuck road disciples changed their website again tryin to look all tough and pretend to be 1%ers LOL everyone knows the truth about the dumbfucks tho LOL
Wait...a biker club with a website? Now that's funny.

Level 5

Milton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Lol! I just went and looked it it.

"let's start a website to tell people how badassed we are!"

If I were a biker trying to be tough, I would be embarrassed to be part of a bunch of queers like that. They are truly a friggin joke.
Motorbiker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Why can't people ride and enjoy their bikes without joining a gang? Why do you need patches and gang signs on a jacket to enjoy the day on your bike?
I have been on a bike trip with a large number of average guys and had a blast. No gang signs, no profanity or drinking and drugs.

This trash ruins the motorcycle image.

Level 5

Milton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Motorbiker wrote:
Why can't people ride and enjoy their bikes without joining a gang? Why do you need patches and gang signs on a jacket to enjoy the day on your bike?
I have been on a bike trip with a large number of average guys and had a blast. No gang signs, no profanity or drinking and drugs.
This trash ruins the motorcycle image.
Amen.
Motorbiker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Gay biker clubs. Whimpy men who are tough in numbers with patches that say "hey look at me I am tough" advertisement. I need patches to tell the world I am an inbred badass.

I hate to say it but there are average joes driving minivans who will knock your cock in the dirt if they are confronted with trouble.
Peggys Daughter

Lynchburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Nothing says "outlaw motorcycle club" like a website explaining how badass you are. ;)
1 post removed
blat

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

and faggy road disciples are a joke
Larry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

I think they should butt screw each other!
Disgruntled Old Fart

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

All the flappin on here just reinforces what i was already sure of. The only vehicle i own is a Harley. I ride everywhere all year long. You all bithen like you are lets me know that i was right. Joining a MC is like getting married. It takes a fun and enjoyable thing andmakes it like a job. You all can have it and all the drama that comes with it. Maybe one day you will get your own soap opera.
1 post removed
john d

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Anybody remember Danny Lehman? President of the avenger mc...
3 posts removed
reaper

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

oh my what a tale we weave.
1 post removed
laughingroad disciples mc

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

yep old boss, aka miagy, aka weasel also know as steve willis, stole money from road disciples treasury to build a so called clubhouse in his backyard then told his brothers his ol lady wont let them use it anymore, but never returned the money. several thousands dollars, what a joke club they are, a no bike club with secret meetings with their fake biker wannabe boss, LOL
JJJ

Proctorville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

So Motorcycle clubs argue on the Internet now.
If any of you where anything serious you wouldn't be on a website airing your shit to the world. Sound like a bunch of bitches cat fighting on the Internet. Pathetic!
1 post removed
Grinch

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Jul 1, 2012

Big Daddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Grinch you're a blow hard just like your boyfriend weed. two chickenshite fairies playing hard man behind your pc. People we watching you two fools last week riding around in the malibu????. So now you're flying your own colors?lolol Just because you and weed do each other doesn't mean everyone else does. You fools started this crap but we will end it. We even had a brother near you when you went to lunch last week.lolol You don't have the stones to face boss or you whould have years ago. You made a mistake sunshine of dragging me into this.see ya soon tough guy

Well its been over a year? so where are you chickenshit posers? guess you just have to have some more of your secret meetings so you can wear you fag colors and pretend to be bikers. LOL
BDC

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

grinch pc hardman runs like his buddy weed,lol u r nothing little man edit someone else's post, how is morgan corp?
2 posts removed
truth

Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

BDC wrote:
grinch pc hardman runs like his buddy weed,lol u r nothing little man edit someone else's post, how is morgan corp?
well breakdown, how is that crappy sportser that never runs LOL typical road douchebag mc member with no bike, well show your ass here in georgia, bring boss aka steve willis with you, we got something for his chickenshit ass. LOL
1 post removed
gotch

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

See ya. LOL LOL LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of67
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

124 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
HPD has no buisiness to patrol I-64 4 min iknow 26
cabell co school board 5 min Soccermom 51
The crazy things liberals do... 19 min Silent Majority 77
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 20 min bacon hater 43,377
Susan Swanson 51 min cuckoo 4
My Top 5 hookers/ houses of ill repute 1 hr Sabrinas daughter 14
Is medicaval/dusko REALLY LEGIT?!? 1 hr Renee 9
Christ Temple Crazies (Jun '13) 2 hr Sick of jerks 104
•••
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••
•••
•••