road disciples motorcycle club

road disciples motorcycle club

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
the real deal

Adairsville, GA

#1 Jun 2, 2012
What a joke these guys are, the claim to be a national club with only 8 patch holders in three chapters and half of them don't even have a bike lol. Only one guy in all of west Virginia named humper and he don't have a bike. Idiots in Philly who think the pagans are going to allow them to be there and they only have four guys. Then there are the idiots in south Carolina, the hells angels told them there would be hell to pay if they caught them flying their colors, but hey that's not a problem because only two of them have a bike an one of them, the Pres, never rides his bike. What a joke of a club. Then they actually think they can go around and act tough? What a laugh. What a stupid bunch of morons. Lol.

Level 5

Since: Oct 11

United States

#2 Jun 2, 2012
You gay bikers sure do like to bltch a lot. A buncha whiney women that need to rely on the group in order to back up their big mouths.

I don't think I've met a biker yet that I wouldn't slap right in the mouth, if it weren't for another dozen fag bikers standing behind waiting to jump. One on one, these bikers are scared, weak little rabbits. They have big bellies and skinny arms. Most are smokers, drunks, and drug addicts...or weekend warriors who spend all week chained to a desk.
Level 8

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3 Jun 3, 2012
brokebike mountaineers
I promise

Martinsburg, WV

#4 Jun 3, 2012
They're as soft as warm butter
Booga Booga

Fincastle, VA

#5 Jun 5, 2012
They need to be really worried about the Pagans, because the Pagans will rat all of them out. :P

Level 5

Since: Oct 11

United States

#6 Jun 5, 2012
"Chode Disciples" lol
hate chicken

Springfield, NJ

#7 Jun 8, 2012
Booga Booga wrote:
They need to be really worried about the Pagans, because the Pagans will rat all of them out.:P
Its my suggestion that anyone who dont know shit about any club because your wife has your balls in her purse,shut your mouth. If you dont understand what they're about. Better off shutting up. Especially Booga....what you wear purple? Funny how boys verbalize or better yet. Type they're cowardful feelings outta jealousy and lack of knowledge. And balls... Try again idiots... Get your shit straight first.
Spleenhole

Chesapeake, OH

#8 Jun 8, 2012
They're all gay.
Booga Booga

Fincastle, VA

#9 Jun 8, 2012
The Pagans were not only stupid enough to patch a lying rat who was known to be a lying rat, but you put him in the position to know things that could put most of you in prison. Then, as if that wasn't bad enough, you cut deals and turned on each other. This is all easily verifiable fact.

The truth hurts, doesn't it?
I know

Greensboro, NC

#10 Jun 19, 2012
Well the Pagans are still around and the Road Drunks are gone.
1 post removed
I knew

Greensboro, NC

#12 Jun 25, 2012
Well now that the wannabe Road Drunks are gone and they don't have any back up (which they never really had) thay have finally shut up, sold their gay colored motorsickles, gave thier wimen to the Avengers and now are joining a boat club.
Christian

Walton, WV

#13 Jun 25, 2012
I think this is all stupid, Motorcycles are very dangerous. People get killed on them and I would know about that, I recently lost someone because he was riding a motorcycle. I hate the stupid things, they ruin lives. And leave mothers widowed, and babies without a father, and families without a loved ones.
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#14 Jun 25, 2012
Christian wrote:
I think this is all stupid, Motorcycles are very dangerous. People get killed on them and I would know about that, I recently lost someone because he was riding a motorcycle. I hate the stupid things, they ruin lives. And leave mothers widowed, and babies without a father, and families without a loved ones.
Far more people die in car wrecks, do we ban automobiles?
Christian

Walton, WV

#15 Jun 25, 2012
Did I say BAN? no, Read the whole thing before you comment.
Boss

Fincastle, VA

#16 Jun 26, 2012
I knew wrote:
Well now that the wannabe Road Drunks are gone and they don't have any back up (which they never really had) thay have finally shut up, sold their gay colored motorsickles, gave thier wimen to the Avengers and now are joining a boat club.
You don't know shit, road disciples are still here, only thing the avengers are doing is sucking pagan cock at the last rebels clubhouse.
jojo

Huntington, WV

#17 Jun 26, 2012
Boss wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know shit, road disciples are still here, only thing the avengers are doing is sucking pagan cock at the last rebels clubhouse.
for sure they all so damn old and their old ladies are just that road hard hung up wet with tits to their fat knees need new young blood
Big Guy

Ardsley, NY

#18 Jun 27, 2012
I was a founding member of the RDMC and it all started out as a group of friends getting together and riding but other people, some of whom didnt own a bike, were allowed to join and the club went to hell. Im proud to say I did not turn in my colors, I burned them in a camp fire at Beech Fork.
Grinch

Fincastle, VA

#19 Jun 28, 2012
Big Guy wrote:
I was a founding member of the RDMC and it all started out as a group of friends getting together and riding but other people, some of whom didnt own a bike, were allowed to join and the club went to hell. Im proud to say I did not turn in my colors, I burned them in a camp fire at Beech Fork.
That's because of people like boss what a joke, let's anyone in the club, no bike? No problem, never been in the life? No problem, drugs? No problem, alcoholic? No problem, he screwed up rdmc single handedly
Jesus Hussein Christ

Ardsley, NY

#20 Jun 28, 2012
Big Guy wrote:
I was a founding member of the RDMC and it all started out as a group of friends getting together and riding but other people, some of whom didnt own a bike, were allowed to join and the club went to hell. Im proud to say I did not turn in my colors, I burned them in a camp fire at Beech Fork.
That's so romantic.
Did a single tear course down your cheek as you burned your iron on patches?
1 post removed
SpookyRider

Barboursville, WV

#22 Jun 28, 2012
all these bikers need walkers, cains, prosthetic knees....they should be called Geriatric Gangsters lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andy Miller 7 min Curious7 1
joshua saunders 11 min Chevy Man 2
Wow! 17 min Ford 17
Morgan Brunty 29 min Madison 24
lock her up 1 hr Mr_Awesome 5
Who was the stripper at J.bs with some name on ... 1 hr kali 6
The truth 1 hr Got my number 2

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages