First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sick of Vanilla

Huntington, WV

#1 Aug 6, 2010
I'm a straight male who lives in Huntington and enjoys the spicier side of life. Does anyone know where a BDSM club is here??? I'm whats known as a switch in the lifestyle and looking for like minded individuals to meet up and have fun with.

Please, no sarcastic, crass or rude comments. Sincere honest replies only.
Marquis De Sade

Huntington, WV

#2 Aug 7, 2010
My Other Club @ 2nd Street & 4th Avenue. Once inside go to the bar & ask for Brenda.
ANNOYED

Huntington, WV

#3 Aug 18, 2010
Marquis De Sade wrote:
My Other Club @ 2nd Street & 4th Avenue. Once inside go to the bar & ask for Brenda.
before i come asking for anyone, we should talk on here for a bit and get to know each other.
Honest opinion

United States

#4 Aug 18, 2010
Whatever happened to lovemaking? This whole BDSM thing is a bunch of misguided wierdo freaks who are not in touch with real life. Your probably a bunch of child molester perverts wierdo individuals that would be happier in a prison where you can live the bdsm lifestyle every day. Good day freaks...your the reason people's kids dissapear.
Brendas friend

United States

#5 Aug 18, 2010
Marquis De Sade wrote:
If you have a problem with Brenda why don't you quit hiding behind your computer and go confront her.I DARE YOU!
ANNOYED

Huntington, WV

#6 Aug 18, 2010
Brendas friend wrote:
<quoted text>If you have a problem with Brenda why don't you quit hiding behind your computer and go confront her.I DARE YOU!
first, there wasnt a problem with brenda but i have a serious issue with you punk for sticking your nose in where it doesnt belong. so step
Brendas friend

Madison Heights, VA

#7 Aug 19, 2010
ANNOYED wrote:
<quoted text>
first, there wasnt a problem with brenda but i have a serious issue with you punk for sticking your nose in where it doesnt belong. so step
Was I commenting on something you said?NO. About you?NO. Punk?Ha-Ha. Where is your nose? Step up.
1 post removed
info

Charleston, WV

#9 Aug 19, 2010
I heard there is a new club (not sure if its D/s) on 6th ave and 20th st.
1 post removed
i know him too

Charleston, WV

#11 Sep 25, 2010
Hey Allen did you move to topic troll now... Do not give this person any information.
Sean

United States

#12 Sep 25, 2010
Why - you like to be hung upside down blindfolded given enemas so your own crap can roll down your face lol
curious

Waterloo, Canada

#13 Sep 26, 2010
Sean wrote:
Why - you like to be hung upside down blindfolded given enemas so your own crap can roll down your face lol
lol,how would you know about that stuff in detail? Are you into that kind of thing?
Sean

Daniels, WV

#14 Sep 26, 2010
No I just know this sicko stuff exists. It's amazing how sex-which was meant to be an expression of love and intamacy between a man and woman, has been twisted and pervertized into this kind of thing. Bdsm is the works of the devil.
a wlfe

United States

#15 Sep 28, 2010
hey im sorry to burst ur bubble but just because u have been with someone 10 yrs and want something new to try does not make u a freak or child molester, i am a wife and mother whom is just bored lol any ideas?
single guy

United States

#16 Sep 28, 2010
a wlfe wrote:
hey im sorry to burst ur bubble but just because u have been with someone 10 yrs and want something new to try does not make u a freak or child molester, i am a wife and mother whom is just bored lol any ideas?
I'm down just hit me up with an email address if u want an we can go from there 23\male here
2-4-fun

United States

#17 Sep 28, 2010
a wlfe wrote:
A wife..... Have u ever thought of joining another couple? Or inviting your husband to join you with another couple?
a wife

United States

#18 Sep 30, 2010
lol didnt realize i was gonna get those kind of ideas lmao looking for something new with my man :) we have done the 3some thing was fun but once was enough! im interested in bondaga but dont know where to start other than tie me to the bed so any ideas there would b nice
1 post removed
secret

Waterloo, Canada

#20 Oct 3, 2010
I have a sybian sex machine that you would love!
a wlfe wrote:
secret

Warwick, RI

#21 Oct 3, 2010
a wife wrote:
lol didnt realize i was gonna get those kind of ideas lmao looking for something new with my man :) we have done the 3some thing was fun but once was enough! im interested in bondaga but dont know where to start other than tie me to the bed so any ideas there would b nice
. How about bound to a sex machine?
Prayingforu

Daniels, WV

#22 Oct 3, 2010
The bible speaks of this perversion and the decimation of the family unit. Turn away and don't look back. Cherish your family, husbands and wives. Your children will suffer as a result of this behavior. As adults engaging in this behavior you are supporting and contributing to the literal collapse of American values. Ask the good Lord to forgive you for all your sins and try to walk his rightous path.
Annoyed

Huntington, WV

#23 Oct 11, 2010
a wife wrote:
Wife, bondage isn't for amatures, my advice is for either you or your hubby to get the book Screw The Roses, Send Me The Thorns by Philip Miller and Molly Devon. It tells you how to tie the knots and where on the human anatomy to safely tie them. It also shows the striking points for such things like whips, crops, and paddles to name few. The reason I encourage you to get this book then have someone experienced to show you how to do it is if you don't, the one on receiving end could get seriously hurt(example: lose an arm or leg literally).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dem Covention 28 min MarkJ- 5
Dentist (Jan '13) 33 min Mamamia 53
Republican Convention, fail! 46 min Tycho Crater 182
Two faced liars 47 min Your nothing 1
Bar 1201 and Jakes closed (Jun '14) 52 min Dry Dry Dry 12
Mark j is my idol 54 min Your nothing 7
Catholic Hierarchy in West Virginia ? 55 min WATCHDOG 10
Democratic National Committee fail 4 hr Dr Oz 48

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web