Where to find the best hookers?

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
LadiesMan

Boynton Beach, FL

#1 Dec 29, 2011
Anybody know? I got some Xmas money I wanna spend on some good fun!
dont care

Fairfield, VA

#2 Dec 29, 2011
Your mom usually charges 50.
Rita

Princeton, WV

#3 Dec 29, 2011
LadiesMan wrote:
Anybody know? I got some Xmas money I wanna spend on some good fun!
just turn your head I hear they are every where.lol.
lol

Jayton, TX

#4 Dec 29, 2011
Jb's you can hit southern x some of them have a little side thing the westside look through the topixs titles and there are any number of pillhead wh**es who will take your money for sex fort gay if you are willing to drive down that way has some street walkers all you have to do is look
plagued1635

Hadley, PA

#5 Dec 29, 2011
If you were a ladies man you wouldn't need to pay for poon.
dont care

Fairfield, VA

#6 Dec 29, 2011
How much do u charge rita or do you only bang married men?
plagued1635

Hadley, PA

#7 Dec 29, 2011
Low blow. Lol
Rita

Princeton, WV

#8 Dec 29, 2011
dont care wrote:
How much do u charge rita or do you only bang married men?
why you want to hook up?and to answer your question.No! Not only married men.A$$ hole!
Rita

Princeton, WV

#9 Dec 29, 2011
You act like you know me so well,name one married man I have banged.
luger

Fincastle, VA

#10 Dec 29, 2011
7th avenue across from the city mission has some sexy ones. Just keep drivin up and down the alley
lol

Jayton, TX

#11 Dec 29, 2011
Rita wrote:
You act like you know me so well,name one married man I have banged.
your husband? lol
John Holmes

Huntington, WV

#12 Dec 29, 2011
plagued1635 wrote:
If you were a ladies man you wouldn't need to pay for poon.
You usually have to pay for it one way or another. Women who don't out and out sell sex certainly barter with it. All you really need to know is that women are hornier than men. That's why they have vibrators. Once you are aware of that little secret, you don't have to pay for it.
Rita

Princeton, WV

#13 Dec 29, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text> your husband? lol
HA!HA! Smart A$$!lol.
plagued1635

Hadley, PA

#14 Dec 29, 2011
John Holmes wrote:
<quoted text>You usually have to pay for it one way or another. Women who don't out and out sell sex certainly barter with it. All you really need to know is that women are hornier than men. That's why they have vibrators. Once you are aware of that little secret, you don't have to pay for it.
Well thank you for filling me in. I would have been lost forever without that bit of advice.
Rita

Princeton, WV

#15 Dec 29, 2011
John Holmes wrote:
<quoted text>
You usually have to pay for it one way or another. Women who don't out and out sell sex certainly barter with it. All you really need to know is that women are hornier than men. That's why they have vibrators. Once you are aware of that little secret, you don't have to pay for it.
I would rather have my vibrater's than some of the men I've had.lol.
John Holmes

Huntington, WV

#16 Dec 29, 2011
plagued1635 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thank you for filling me in. I would have been lost forever without that bit of advice.
LOL You bet.
luger

Fincastle, VA

#17 Dec 29, 2011
I seen a rollback towtruck in cannonsburg ky that said best hookers in town on the back lmao. It made my day
dont care

Fairfield, VA

#18 Dec 29, 2011
No rita i dont want to hook up. Being with you would be like screwing a 5 gallon bucket of warm water. You are the one that admited you cheat. I bet if you had as many dix sticking out if you as you have had stuck in you, you would like like a porcupine.
Rita

Princeton, WV

#19 Dec 29, 2011
dont care wrote:
No rita i dont want to hook up. Being with you would be like screwing a 5 gallon bucket of warm water. You are the one that admited you cheat. I bet if you had as many dix sticking out if you as you have had stuck in you, you would like like a porcupine.
lol!that was funny.but honey you don't know how wrong you are.I would say ask some of the men I've been with but you don't know any of them.but there isn't as many as you think.I like to joke a lot. I don't take much of this stuff seriously.but I was jokeing about the hook up.I might do married men.but I don't do A$$ holes!.
1 post removed
LadiesMan

Boynton Beach, FL

#21 Dec 29, 2011
Rita wrote:
<quoted text>lol!that was funny.but honey you don't know how wrong you are.I would say ask some of the men I've been with but you don't know any of them.but there isn't as many as you think.I like to joke a lot. I don't take much of this stuff seriously.but I was jokeing about the hook up.I might do married men.but I don't do A$$ holes!.
Rita, you wanna hookup? And to the other post, that was funny. It was funnier on comedy central mr original

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy Glover is Still Using Heroin 19 min Hater 13
CON IMPLICATIONS FOR WEST VIRGINIA's HCA 23 min Frank Underwood 38
West Virginia Near the Top in Healthcare Costs ... 29 min Frank Underwood 21
Lekeisha Rochelle Bowles- Macy's 33 min Praying for you 2
Trump's email scandal 44 min Zappy is gay 2
Lesage shooting 58 min Ranger 6
Civil war was no about slavery 1 hr Doucheebagg 9

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance