Best Pizza in or near Huntington?
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Dad

Russell, KY

#68 May 14, 2012
Try My Dad`s Pizza in Flatwoods Ky it is the best pizza within 100 mile. Go to mydadspizza.com
You`ve tried the rest. Now try the Best!

Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Huntington, WV

#69 May 5, 2013
Back in the 80's Savinos had a great pie, it was located where hillbilly hot dogs is located.

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#70 May 6, 2013
Z Brick on route 60 !!!!
Wow

Huntington, WV

#71 May 6, 2013
Silly420 wrote:
Z Brick on route 60 !!!!
Has been closed for a while. I think it moved Downtown.

Level 4

Since: Jan 12

Houston, TX

#72 May 6, 2013
My wife and I like Monty's the best.
Bababooey

United States

#73 May 15, 2013
Pizza mmm wrote:
Would like some opinions on the best Pizza.
Years ago there was a place called either Romeo's or Romero's Pizza on 4th ave near campus. they sold pizza by the slice, the slices were HUGE though, it was such good pizza but shut down years ago. It was replaced by 4 to 4, which was good, but not great.
Now I think Husson's in the best but I'm sure there are places that I haven't tried, any suggestions?
I've had all the major pizza names (Papa John's, Pizza Hut, Dominos, Ginos etc) and I've also had Z brick (A friend told me good things, but it was a major disappointment when I finally got one. Did I just get a rare bad one or has anyone else been disappointed by them? I got Giovanni's on 3rd one time...they used salami instead of pepperoni which tasted disgusting to me, but my roommate enjoyed it but I still I haven't decided to give them a second chance yet. I've also had Monty's on I think 6th Ave. It was good, not great though. What else is there that's good? Yeah I know I good just open the yellow pages, but I'd like some opinions before spending the money.
Husson's is complete crap, don't waste your time or money. Backyard Pizza on 4th Avenue near 9th Street is the closest you'll get to authentic Neapolitan-style pizza in Huntington.
geez

Huntington, WV

#74 May 18, 2013
Bababooey wrote:
<quoted text>Husson's is complete crap, don't waste your time or money. Backyard Pizza on 4th Avenue near 9th Street is the closest you'll get to authentic Neapolitan-style pizza in Huntington.
You're complete crap and obviously have no taste.
Tim

Pittsburgh, PA

#75 Jan 25, 2014
Chef Boyardee wrote:
This town wouldn't know a good pizza if it got hit in the azz with one. If you are ever in NYC, try Lombardi's in Little Italy. You will be ruined for life.
Try going to Rome, then coming back here makes Lombardis taste like Pizza Hut lol.
Pizza girl

Huntington, WV

#76 Jan 25, 2014
Husson's pizza is horrible and so are the calzones at DP dough there is no pizza in this town better than Z brick oven pizza and they are open until 4am and have very fast delivery.
sugarbear

Toledo, OH

#77 Jan 25, 2014
Pizza girl wrote:
Husson's pizza is horrible and so are the calzones at DP dough there is no pizza in this town better than Z brick oven pizza and they are open until 4am and have very fast delivery.
lol serious? Fast delivery? You are a moron, and no one is buying what you are selling idiot. Everyone in Huntington knows if you order Z Brick for delivery the wait is about 2.5 hrs. Go snort some more black tar herion dumb ass!
Lindy Ann

Hockessin, DE

#78 Jan 27, 2014
I like cosimos, grazianos, and donettos but they never seem to be open

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 1 7 min Hillarylicksme 41
How many Huntington pigs will be fired? 27 min Mike 1
Bye bye hpd....... 54 min Seeker 9
Destroy hfd 58 min Seeker 2
Prettiest hooker in Huntington 1 hr Loves_movies_rc 18
Will Michele Obama come out now 1 hr uncle clint 7
Huge Layoffs coming 3 hr sparta 49
There Is No GodThere Is No GodThere Is No God 3 hr sparta 42

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web