Next Last
birds of a feather

United States

#25 Oct 4, 2013
Flock together....yes.
duffle bag boy

Huntington, WV

#26 Oct 5, 2013
I've never been to jail or in any trouble I'm a good man I just wanna hook up w her and see where it goes
ivora pena

Ashburn, VA

#27 Nov 6, 2013
who is duffle bag boy???? and to everyone else u all make me laugh
Jessie

Lynchburg, VA

#28 Nov 7, 2013
She's a bitch and a skank n will steal or rip u off any way she can... n if u think that's pretty I'm sorry cause if I wanted a whale I'd go to sea world
duffle bag boy

Faber, VA

#29 Nov 7, 2013
It doesn't matter babe you wouldn't be interested
ivora

Ashburn, VA

#30 Nov 11, 2013
duffle bag boy wrote:
It doesn't matter babe you wouldn't be interested
i still want to know who u r
ivora

Ashburn, VA

#31 Nov 11, 2013
Jessie wrote:
She's a bitch and a skank n will steal or rip u off any way she can... n if u think that's pretty I'm sorry cause if I wanted a whale I'd go to sea world
yes i am a bitch n watch out i will make u my bitch...and whale lol hunny we aint talking bout ur momma im big right now im pregnant hunny...must just be ur insecurity y ur talking shit bout me but go ahead i love it i laugh at ur 2yr old comments
duffle bag boy

Faber, VA

#32 Nov 11, 2013
I'll let ya know baby I used to live at Trenton place Oxford house.
ITS HER

Glasgow, WV

#33 Nov 11, 2013
LMFAO! People kill me that get on here and posts as several different ppl like they're actually having a conversation with someone; trying to make themselves look good or something; i'm not quite sure what they're trying to accomplish by doing it; but if ur gonna do it; realize ur in the Huntington, wv forum and when u change the locations up to your different names ur posting as while having the conversations with yourself; atleast keep one of them nearby; don't move them and yourself all to va sweetie, just sayin'.
duffle bag boy

Faber, VA

#34 Nov 11, 2013
ITS HER wrote:
LMFAO! People kill me that get on here and posts as several different ppl like they're actually having a conversation with someone; trying to make themselves look good or something; i'm not quite sure what they're trying to accomplish by doing it; but if ur gonna do it; realize ur in the Huntington, wv forum and when u change the locations up to your different names ur posting as while having the conversations with yourself; atleast keep one of them nearby; don't move them and yourself all to va sweetie, just sayin'.
No I'm not ivora or I'd be somewhere touching myself damn I wish she would just give me 2 hours I'd blow her mind
ivora

Ashburn, VA

#35 Nov 14, 2013
ITS HER wrote:
im ivora hunny and ur a hateing skank as i can see...is that what u do to make ur fat ugly self feel better....well sweets i dont have to be u i am beautiful and yeah i may be big right now but im pregnant....so crawl in ir lil pitty life and learn to love urself dipshit
ivora

Ashburn, VA

#36 Nov 14, 2013
duffle bag boy wrote:
I'll let ya know baby I used to live at Trenton place Oxford house.
i only know like 3 ppl that lived in that house jerry...brad...and this dude i worked at taco bell with
duffle bag boy

Staunton, VA

#37 Nov 14, 2013
Well I'm not brad or jerry
1 post removed
Carmen

Bladensburg, MD

#39 Feb 4, 2016
i snitched on butter?!? Lmao now that's funny!!! I done time right with him and was about the only one to hold him down. Ivora u snitched, butter isn't ashamed to tell anyone that he doesn't even claim you. Don't throw my name out there because your loyalty was to drugs instead of family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump and Carrier Corp reach deal to save 1000 ... 2 min Nancy 32
Deer hunting for meat to eat 36 min Bambi 104
Coal isn't coming back 1 hr pushkin 43
Mark and Connie Beford used car Sales Dealershi... 1 hr Just ice 5
Gardasil, considered the most dangerous vaccine... 1 hr Government inject... 14
Hillary Wins Popular Vote By About 1.5 Million ... 1 hr Government inject... 43
List corrupt City comission members 2 hr really 38

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance