dabber

Washington, DC

#43 Feb 27, 2014
WV Hillbilly wrote:
Well, Mr. Man-In-Charge, when are you going to get sales up?
That is the job of every person here! I was asked "how many sales people do we employ?".
I asked "how many employees do we have?". Because every person should be selling our product! We don't need people who just sell our product. It is everyone's responsibility to sell our product from this point! If I find out that someone didn't sell our product, then I'll fire that person!
Now Hillbilly, you're fired for daring to question me!
You will learn to not put me on the spot or try to pin me down to an answer!
I came from the shop floor too. But I am so much smarter than you bunch of simpletons!
WV Hillbilly

Summersville, WV

#44 Feb 27, 2014
Wow, fire me for asking a question? You really are the smartest manager I've ever known. At some point you executive managers won't have any subordinates to blame. Come to think of it, you've been here long enough now to probably get a little nervous you may soon be walked through the gate in the morning & be replaced by noon same day???
Thin Mint

Washington, DC

#45 Feb 27, 2014
Special metals? More like special needs. Hahahaha
?

Washington, DC

#46 Feb 27, 2014
Thin Mint wrote:
Omg... you are one funny mother fücker. Seriously. Did you write that yourself or see it somewhere else first? Hahaha. I wish I knew you so we could hang out!! Just kidding man your a fücking retard. Go shoot yourself in the face please.
Thin Mint

Washington, DC

#47 Feb 27, 2014
[QUOTE who="?"]<quoted text>Omg... you are one funny mother fücker. Seriously. Did you write that yourself or see it somewhere else first? Hahaha. I wish I knew you so we could hang out!! Just kidding man your a fücking retard. Go shoot yourself in the face please.[/QUOTE]

Just a general statement, sorry you got a case of butthurt. But if the shoe fits....
dabber

Stafford, VA

#48 Feb 27, 2014
Thin Mint wrote:
Would you be interested in applying for a job as a front line supervisor? You appear to have the skills I am looking for.
You ask a very stupid question, answer it with a smart ass remark because you have no desire or ability to answer the question, Then you laugh about how brilliant your answer was!(in your mind, at least!)
Are you able to nod your head yes and say "I can do that", without really knowing what I said? Does it bother you to be humiliated in front of others for something that you have no control over? Can you tell a person that has worked the same job for 28 years that he doesn't know what he's doing?
If so, come to main gate and pick up an application!
Thin Mint

South Point, OH

#49 Feb 27, 2014
Whew that was a long response. A mouthful you might say, just like I gave your mom last night. Ba-zing!!!!!
dabber

United States

#50 Feb 27, 2014
Thin Mint wrote:
Whew that was a long response. A mouthful you might say, just like I gave your mom last night. Ba-zing!!!!!
You are hired! Make sure you put Mom as a reference so I'll know who you are! She said the guy last night had a very small Dick but he thought it was huge. And he couldn't get off because he had been screwing 40 guys all day! I didn't know she meant Local 40 guys!
You are my kinda man. Please tell me that you we're once a union member. I LOVE fence jumpers and can't wait to chew your ass out in front of your fellow coworkers!
Thin Mint

Chesapeake, OH

#51 Feb 27, 2014
Your mom discuss the different c@ck she sucked with you huh? I guess that makes sense, it is West Virginia. Bet you're about 8alls deep in your sister about now too? Don't let me stop you, give her a good serving of that ole baby batter my man!
Thin Mint

United States

#52 Feb 28, 2014
Anyone found out what the big announcement is about? Another big order? Lose another order? More inexperienced New Yorkers headed South to help the others screw up every process that took years to develop?
IF we don't see big management changes real soon, all that's gonna be left is Thistle!
Thin Mint

Stafford, VA

#53 Feb 28, 2014
Thin Mint wrote:
Anyone found out what the big announcement is about? Another big order? Lose another order? More inexperienced New Yorkers headed South to help the others screw up every process that took years to develop?
IF we don't see big management changes real soon, all that's gonna be left is Thistle!
Lame, nobody cares....
Thin Mint

United States

#54 Feb 28, 2014
Thin Mint wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame, nobody cares....
You're right, my bad.
South Point O

Summersville, WV

#55 Feb 28, 2014
What was the BIG announcement??? Line Walks will now have Monster Energy Drinks?
????

Stafford, VA

#56 Mar 1, 2014
Wheres Dabber? Has he fallen asleep on the job
Dabber

Washington, DC

#57 Mar 2, 2014
Sorry, I've been out apologizing to customers for all the things the you people have screwed up.
They used to expect high quality products from us but we decided some big changes needed to be made and drastically cut the work force, and demand that everyone have an excuse for not achieving the new, less realistic goals that are required to make the profit that we want to make. We also decided to stop properly training new employees and just send them to the job with a number that we expect them to be able to do with one weeks experience on the job.
Then we got rid of the expense of inspectors that just stood around making sure our product actually met the specs that we promised the customer.
The only hope that we have now is that I can use my charm and witty conversation abilities to get these customers to give us another chance to screw up their order again.
Don't worry about what I'm doing. I'll ask the questions and if I don't get my way, I'll fire somebody!
Jim

Huntington, WV

#58 Mar 2, 2014
There is no big announcement. You people make all this crap up in your heads and go around in circles with it until you believe it's true. Like a bunch of kindergarten kids playing the rumor game telephone. Happens every time!
lol

Stafford, VA

#59 Mar 2, 2014
true
Chevy

United States

#60 Mar 2, 2014
Did u know Shawn Goodall make $25.00 an hour. So that makes everyone else scum. Just ask him and he will tell you.
Girlfriend

Hurricane, WV

#61 Mar 3, 2014
Well if all the men down there would do there jobs and not blow jobs or getting caught with the women employees you all might get something done or even get that bonus!!seriously zip it up.. Act like a professional. And all u women down there get some respect for your self, u think these men will have anything to do with u outside of work??? It's sickening.. Even my own man's been caught down there, I'd love to list all the men and women screwing around but I'd split so many families!!!
Free Bird

Huntington, WV

#62 Mar 3, 2014
Alot of good people work at INCO/Special Metals I hope things improve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ellen Ferguson Black 1 hr The word 2
I was at champs tough guy poosy 2 hr Im_that_guy 2
Golf Clap for you sport tough guy 2 hr Im_that_guy 2
David Stapleton aka skytz aka tear drop 2 hr Magic Rebel 2
zaphod could be a girl 3 hr -zapphod- 14
Sanatary and water quality 3 hr Reel deal 1
I like to fling boogers into people's hair 3 hr Dawson Dudley 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages