Club Deception (The Old Polo Club)

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 23
Next Last
Scott

Huntington, WV

#1 Oct 31, 2011
What are your thoughts about this bar? I was there for the Halloween party and all i can say is that i wish i would have went to the Stonewall. Drinks suck. Way to high. Bar is not even finished. Why would you even open. One bathroom. Shows sucked. Costume contest was fixed for owners friends and employees friends. Wont go back
Adam

Huntington, WV

#2 Oct 31, 2011
I agree. Don't waste your time. The strobe lights are awful. If you have seizures or don't like a bright blinking light in your face, don't go. The dj is bad and the emcees are terrible. Bartenders don't know how to make a drink. Employees are rude. As far as the looks of the place, its trying to be like the stonewall. The shirts and all. Even the stage. Entertainers come out the same way they do at the stonewall. Come on, come up with something that is original. Not something you have copied from another bar. I bet the owners of the stonewall would laugh there asses off
Luke

Huntington, WV

#3 Nov 1, 2011
Deception????? What are they trying to hide?
Boo

Warfordsburg, PA

#4 Nov 1, 2011
Adam wrote:
I agree. Don't waste your time. The strobe lights are awful. If you have seizures or don't like a bright blinking light in your face, don't go. The dj is bad and the emcees are terrible. Bartenders don't know how to make a drink. Employees are rude. As far as the looks of the place, its trying to be like the stonewall. The shirts and all. Even the stage. Entertainers come out the same way they do at the stonewall. Come on, come up with something that is original. Not something you have copied from another bar. I bet the owners of the stonewall would laugh there asses off
They come put pretty much the same way at all the gay clubs. Just sayin
2 posts removed
WTF

South Hill, VA

#7 Nov 1, 2011
dwayne wrote:
<quoted text>Amazing is all I have to say! It's nice to have another place to go that is nice. All this other petty crap "who cares" stonewall is showing their true colors now. Keep it up because your doing nothing but help club deception be more successful. I'm sick of all your petty drama you guys create because you want to have the upper hand. You think your bar is the only bar to go too.lol ha mistaken people are sick of the drama. I would rather go to straight bars, I won't be back because the way you acted about josh getting the shit beat out of him. It's sad that people won't leave the only other gay bar alone because they are jealous of them. I can sit here and name off 50 things that you guys do that we don't like. But who cares about it. Club deception will do fine. On Saturday I heard so many people talking about how you guys are handeling the negative from down the street, we can tell you guys care less, u guys are only woryied about your bar. Your club is very nice and I'm sure you will work out all the kinks. Good luck and congrats.
Nice???? You make yourself look totally stupid with that comment. It's not even painted fully, only one nasty bathroom and no floor, how is that nice? It's a construction site with trash and junk all over the place, why's nice about that????
Ridiculous

Huntington, WV

#8 Nov 1, 2011
Leave it go folks. They're doing what they have to do to make it what they want it to be. Why would anyone have a problem with that? I guess if you are trying to damage the bar from the get go you would start off like this.

Stonewall is the Stonewall. Decpetion is Deception. Like 1, like both, hate 1, hate both. Go, don't go. Why go through all of this here? Why try to damage a business like this?
jim

South Hill, VA

#9 Nov 1, 2011
Luke wrote:
Deception????? What are they trying to hide?
Sounds like A LOT, going to miss the polo but all things must come to an end soon or later.
Dale

South Hill, VA

#10 Nov 1, 2011
What did they do to this place? Stopped by on Sat and it looked a mess, didn't stay because there were tring to charge a $10 cover but all I can say is WOW! I thought it couldn't get no worse when Dave owned it but I think I'll be eating those words soon. Good luck guys, looks like your really going to need it!
1 post removed
lol

Reston, VA

#12 Nov 1, 2011
dwayne wrote:
<quoted text>Amazing is all I have to say! It's nice to have another place to go that is nice. All this other petty crap "who cares" stonewall is showing their true colors now. Keep it up because your doing nothing but help club deception be more successful. I'm sick of all your petty drama you guys create because you want to have the upper hand. You think your bar is the only bar to go too.lol ha mistaken people are sick of the drama. I would rather go to straight bars, I won't be back because the way you acted about josh getting the shit beat out of him. It's sad that people won't leave the only other gay bar alone because they are jealous of them. I can sit here and name off 50 things that you guys do that we don't like. But who cares about it. Club deception will do fine. On Saturday I heard so many people talking about how you guys are handeling the negative from down the street, we can tell you guys care less, u guys are only woryied about your bar. Your club is very nice and I'm sure you will work out all the kinks. Good luck and congrats.
saying this makes u look like an idiot...
Chris

Huntington, WV

#13 Nov 1, 2011
Dump, Dump, Dump, Dump. Tear it down you fools. Why the hell would you open if its under construction. You fools
Bill

Huntington, WV

#14 Nov 1, 2011
dwayne wrote:
Amazing is all I have to say! It's nice to have another place to go that is nice. All this other petty crap "who cares" stonewall is showing their true colors now. Keep it up because your doing nothing but help club deception be more successful. I'm sick of all your petty drama you guys create because you want to have the upper hand. You think your bar is the only bar to go too.lol ha mistaken people are sick of the drama. I would rather go to straight bars, I won't be back because the way you acted about josh getting the shit beat out of him. It's sad that people won't leave the only other gay bar alone because they are jealous of them. I can sit here and name off 50 things that you guys do that we don't like. But who cares about it. Club deception will do fine. On Saturday I heard so many people talking about how you guys are handeling the negative from down the street, we can tell you guys care less, u guys are only woryied about your bar. Your club is very nice and I'm sure you will work out all the kinks. Good luck and congrats. <quoted text>
You hate all the petty drama, so you post this and try to stir up more "petty drama"? You must be the bit*h in the relationship.
1 post removed
fixed

South Hill, VA

#16 Nov 1, 2011
It's a rip off the contest on Halloween was fixed for the owners friends.... Then we got bared cause we said something about it.... f**k u guys.... Don't go!!!!!
scared

Jersey City, NJ

#17 Nov 1, 2011
fixed wrote:
It's a rip off the contest on Halloween was fixed for the owners friends.... Then we got bared cause we said something about it.... f**k u guys.... Don't go!!!!!
I do believe you were mad bc I was I'm drag and your friend who was a real girl lost to me. Lol don't post shit about the bar bc I'm prettier then her
1 post removed
Info

New York, NY

#19 Nov 2, 2011
scared wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe you were mad bc I was I'm drag and your friend who was a real girl lost to me. Lol don't post shit about the bar bc I'm prettier then her
I can't believe tim cantor won anything. That contest was def fixed if that using pansy won it. To Zane and Josh keep tim far away from your business. He is a huge fraud!!!!
Two Cents

Campbellsville, KY

#20 Nov 2, 2011
So who owns it? I know Timmy...(and it's Canter). I'd be curious who the ownership is now if Timmy really did win.
2 posts removed
ntheknow

Reston, VA

#23 Nov 2, 2011
Zane and James own the club they are both really nice and sweet.... Be nice to them they are good business men
3 posts removed
got that right

South Hill, VA

#27 Nov 2, 2011
Deceived should be the name..... Faking contest and giving the money to your friends. That really sucks
2 posts removed
wow

Jersey City, NJ

#30 Nov 2, 2011
brandon wrote:
I love it there. Nice job guys
They were talkin bout the old polo. If u loved it there I'm sure u grew up in a trailer on some dirt road......
Shane

Huntington, WV

#31 Nov 2, 2011
It is a dump. Look at the door they put out side. Thats a door you put at your home. Not a bar. The pageant was fixed. I was there. And yes the halloween contest was fixed also. The contest was for girls and they let a drag queen win it. Last i checked, a drag queen is not a girl. To the guy who went off about it, you did the right thing. I see now why they dont charge a cover. If they did, no one would go. The owners, all three play together. I was asked at one time to join them. LOL. I would not touch that sissy blonde with my friends d---. Him and his fake fur, broke ass, user kid who is with the owner only for money. If your man knew the stuff you do when hes not around, i bet he wouldnt be with you.
1 post removed
dj

Jersey City, NJ

#33 Nov 2, 2011
brandon wrote:
<quoted text>Wonder who this is?lol
if u really must know......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
democrats love illegal aliens hate military 6 min zane 28
chh hospital fined millions three consecutive y... 30 min gladiator 22
Chuck Schumer is a piece of work 40 min Big Bad Whitey 7
America Held Hostage Day 366 54 min Jimmy Carter 18
How long will trump keep the Gov shut down? 1 hr pucker up illegals 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Pudge 4,395
America Held Hostage 1 hr CyDigi 2

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance