I would like to introduce myself.
red pen

Lancaster, OH

#104 Aug 29, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Neo always meant new or revised as far as i ever heard. So in his case i suppose it means he's redefining it to embrace his effeminate side.LOL
You do know what he does for his monthly cycle dont you? He asks his boyfriend to hit him in the mouth. LOL
Look at that, you're improving! You only forgot to capitalize "I" a few times, a few spaces, and commas after "So" and "cycle".

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#105 Aug 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Neo always meant new or revised as far as i ever heard. So in his case i suppose it means he's redefining it to embrace his effeminate side.LOL
You do know what he does for his monthly cycle dont you? He asks his boyfriend to hit him in the mouth. LOL
new... revised. ok. got it. ty ;)
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#106 Aug 29, 2013
red pen wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at that, you're improving! You only forgot to capitalize "I" a few times, a few spaces, and commas after "So" and "cycle".
Did it ever occur to you that i just dont care because im not editing a book? LOL
1 post removed
Whatever

United States

#108 Aug 29, 2013
I want to introduce myself. I'm a pervert horny bashterd
relish

Wauseon, OH

#109 Aug 29, 2013
Wow. Zaphod is telling people how dumb they are again. Guess his retard brain can only come up with one thing to ever say.
1 post removed
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#111 Aug 29, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. What occurs to me is that you're an uneducated lout. Maybe if you had a little education you wouldn't have a 3 to 11 shift at Rally's.
The only one who attends rally's is you. Gay pride ones perhaps? LOL
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#112 Aug 29, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I also point out when people are being d bags and bigots.
Pay attention
I love it. To know i get your girly man panties in a twist by occupying your time makes my day. Keep it comin sugar britches.You entertain me.LOL
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#113 Aug 29, 2013
red pen wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a she, not a he.
Oh ok.This must explain Kisses reason for her post explaining why she doesnt care much for gossiping crybaby women.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#114 Aug 29, 2013
<quoted text>
The only one who attends rally's is you. Gay pride ones perhaps? LOL
And to add to this post i bet you even went to the civil rights anniversary march the other day didnt you? What an ass kiss.
Hello

Hurricane, WV

#115 Aug 29, 2013
red pen wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a she, not a he.
So... can we meet for coffee?
Hello

Hurricane, WV

#116 Aug 29, 2013
That was an expression of fondness, not a literal proposal.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#117 Aug 29, 2013
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
So... can we meet for coffee?
Please dont mate. I can only imagine what your children would turn out like.LOL

Come to think of it heres one for you. Since children are often molded by their parents viewpoints and libs support abortion, will they therefore kill off their own future base of support? Thinning out their own ranks? Something to think about.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#118 Aug 29, 2013
Hello wrote:
I think im gonna be sick.
2 posts removed
Hello

Hurricane, WV

#121 Aug 29, 2013
Everyone is so hostile.
red pen

Lancaster, OH

#122 Aug 30, 2013
LOL, we've never even spoken about my views on abortion. You're assuming again.

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#123 Aug 30, 2013
Hello wrote:
^^^no, dude. thats just creepy.^^^

u r no writer, u r no poet. if so, u wuld emphatically understand the importance of manipulating english literature for the purpose of rythm, dialects & expressions as a way to convey visual imagery in writing.... that is, if u want anyone to actually read ur writing lol.

& n re to ur: "The Bible glorifies passivity, submission, nihilism, and intellectual and metaphysical slavery. I am a freethinker and a humanist. That is unacceptable. I refuse to become a submissive, passive slave. My mind and my intelligence are too important."

u, n fact, r not a "free thinker". u r an "over thinker" therefore u r a sumbissive, passive slave to ur own mind. what a shame. u r no humanist. u r an autotheist. which, in of itself, a religion as well. an un proven one at that, like all religions.

not have u revealed a complete lack of knowledge w/the christian faith....u made assumtions about it anyway... thru series of unfounded thot processes u bowed down to ur master of a wasted mind.
every autotheist wants "proof" that yaweh exists.... well, i wuld like proof from auto or athiests that YAhweh does NOT exist. nihilism....lol. reality, huh? thats what u base ur opinion of religion on. well here's a real nail biter for u & ur enslaved mind can dwell on.... YOU can not prove to me that god does not exist..... but I can prove to u, the things that u undoubtly believe & feel u can "prove" does exist, in fact, does not exist at all. like ur cell phone, computer, ur car, even ur human body.... backed by the world of scientific facts.

hope ur brain dont whip u on that concept, haha! goodluck rationalizing that.
everything u think exists does not exist.... hence, what u conclude does NOT exist (for lack of proof) can & does exist.
for every up there is a down, every front has a back..... colors r not colors but simply a reflection of light.

hope u dont write about philosophy or religion/atheism.....its not ur strongest ur strongest attributes.

& btw... u got a lil hostile urself n this stream ..... watch out for stones.
1 post removed
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#125 Aug 30, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like the meth kicked in. You'll be at it for a while ehh? Bad gay jokes don't tell themselves I guess.
When you look back at your life and think about why you can't get a decent job with good pay do you just blame gays and blacks or do you sometimes think it might be your own fault?
I've retired from one job and started another career 9 yrs ago that pays into retirement as well.What have you? A computor that you mother paid for? Still living at home or do you have a boyfriend that supports you? You must be the bitch half of the relationship.
Get off topix and wash his shit stained undershorts.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#126 Aug 30, 2013
red pen wrote:
LOL, we've never even spoken about my views on abortion. You're assuming again.
Thats because libturds are predictable.
1 post removed
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#128 Aug 30, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
What "career" did you start that has a 3 to 11 shift? Walmart greeter?
And my computor (lol) is my phone genius. I'm actually at work now.
Did I just blow your narrow little mind?
I see you're earning your money. What would the boss think if he/she knew you were playing on company time. But knowing you libs you probably think you're entitled to it. But then again perhaps you work at home because of a lack of people skills. Another social pariah.
1 post removed
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

#130 Aug 30, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would they care what I do as long as I take care of my workload?
Must be a simple job.Oh well, simple workloads for simple minds. They sure entrust alot to you.LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
huntington day report (Jul '13) 3 min MarkJ- 12
Guys sleeping with big girls, but won't date t... (Aug '14) 10 min Tom Clark 11
Town House Kennels (Jun '12) 1 hr Joy 13
Justin and Corinthia Turley (Oct '14) 1 hr Anoymous 9
bad heroin? 1 hr Anomous 7
Wheres Markj the political hack? 2 hr MarkJ- 174
Blacks in Rocco's downtown 2 hr American slave 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages