|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe in any of it. It's all just a collection of fables in my opinion. Ancient people struggling to explain what to them was unexplainable. I don't see any difference in Christianity, Greek mythology, Norse mythology or any other god worshipping. Mostly people use religion to act how they want to anyway. For example mr last action hero poet here uses it to be an ignorant bigot.
There's a big difference between christianity and all other religions. Problem is alot was lost in translation and transliteration from hebrew to greek to latin, german and then english. Example: In the english version gen.1:2 says the earth was void and without form.But the original hebrew version says the earth was made void.This implies it was destroyed and emptied out.This is only one of the verses to reference a first earth age.This came about due to the catabol(rebellion of the angels).There is much more than meets the eye.Not very many preachers are schooled enough in the greek language to teach.The greek language is a truer one in its usage than english.Some things in the english version was intentionally left out and replaced with
with other words.example would be the word easter which can only be found once.They intentionally left out the word passover because they didnt want to be associated with jews who they considered Christ killers.But easter derived from pagan rituals from the romans.True christians should observe passover instead of easter because Christ who was the sacrificial lamb took the place of the original lambs blood that was painted over the doors during the plagues of egypt during Moses time that the jews still observe today.But since they dont accept Christ as the Messiah they observe it for the wrong reasons.
red pen

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

A lot is two words. Christianity, Easter, Hebrew, Jew, English, German, Roman, Latin, etc. should all be capitalized.
Hello

Scott Depot, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

KISSES OR MUDD wrote:
<quoted text>
-u sound like a boring bossy lame f*ck... lol. get a lil submissive w/it girl. the sex is much better. & trust me... ur IQ wont drop.
dork.
I'm a guy. I'm not offended.

You're dumb.

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a guy. I'm not offended.
You're dumb.
ur a guy??... but.... u said ur a feminist.
what does that mean?... r u gay?....seriously. i nvr heard of a male feminist .....
Hello

Scott Depot, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

KISSES OR MUDD wrote:
<quoted text>
what does that mean?... r u gay?....seriously. i nvr heard of a male feminist .....
I can adhere to feministic values and ideas such as gender equality without being gay or a female. I disdain patriarchal society, gender stereotyping, rape (I'm sure we all do), male privilege, and so on. I'm also a neo-masculist.

Is this awkward?

....Want to listen to nerdcore rap with me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Also, here is George Carlin on patriarchal society for any interested parties:

I'm a lame faggot.
Hello

Scott Depot, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

KISSES OR MUDD wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry I insulted you, KISSES OR MUDD. It was in the heat of the moment and I wasn't thinking.
1 post removed

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
I can adhere to feministic values and ideas such as gender equality without being gay or a female. I disdain patriarchal society, gender stereotyping, rape (I'm sure we all do), male privilege, and so on. I'm also a neo-masculist.
Is this awkward?
I'm a lame faggot.
awkward?? ok. mayb a liil ...haha!!
i'll check out ur nerdcore rap. but first let me look up up the word neo-masculist.... lolol ;p
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this awkward?
I'm a lame faggot.
Not trying to be cute but did you ever dressed up in your mothers or perhaps an older sisters clothes?
Hello

Scott Depot, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Not trying to be cute but did you ever dressed up in your mothers or perhaps an older sisters clothes?
Not really. I once wore a girl's pink panther shirt while fist fighting a homophobe, though.
red pen

Lancaster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
That should be mother's and sister's.
Hello

Scott Depot, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

red pen wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe you missed "did you ever dressed up."
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe you missed "did you ever dressed up."
Yeah you dumb ass.Why'd you miss that? He must've been drooling about your prior post about wearing pink.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. I once wore a girl's pink panther shirt while fist fighting a homophobe, though.
Did you successfully fight off your rapist?
1 post removed

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

red pen wrote:
<quoted text>
shut up f*cktard! im tryin to wrap my mind around the idea of a feminist male & what a neo masculinist is.... what it REALLY is. & ur over here dottin i's & crossin t's.
hate grammar nazi's. y the h3ll u jumpin on a mispelled website to boost ur ego by correcting shorthand & typo's.

log off topi"x" & pick up a readers digest....

troll
1 post removed

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

ok. masculist is a given understanding. but its the neo.... i dont get the prefix neo or its meaning. masculist, which n definition, is the complete opposite of being a feminist.... so is the "neo" an x factor for the definition of masculist? meaning the opposite of masculism?
LEA The Third

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Hello wrote:
I write essays, short stories, and poems. I make instrumental music. I've spent 3 or 4 years of my life cultivating intelligence, reason, and knowledge. I love art, academia, literature, truth, reason, and knowledge. I can't be happy without intelligence.
Hi.
You said you wanted to introduce yurself! But, You said all of that bullsiht and we still don't know your name. You are full of siht. My name is Lawrence Eldrege Applegate The Third, and your name is?
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

KISSES OR MUDD wrote:
ok. masculist is a given understanding. but its the neo.... i dont get the prefix neo or its meaning. masculist, which n definition, is the complete opposite of being a feminist.... so is the "neo" an x factor for the definition of masculist? meaning the opposite of masculism?
Neo always meant new or revised as far as i ever heard. So in his case i suppose it means he's redefining it to embrace his effeminate side.LOL

You do know what he does for his monthly cycle dont you? He asks his boyfriend to hit him in the mouth. LOL

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this awkward?
I'm a lame faggot.
hahaha!!! ok ok. i watched ur nerdcore rap video... lol. fair enuf. wont get hung up on the defintion of words- the video says it all.

but i gotta tell ya... the idea of being feminist is a lil crass for this time n our life (meaning women- & that wuld nclude me).... i enjoy being a woman. do i get discriminated against for it at times? sure. anybody is subject to descrimination when a physical attribute is perceived as a weakness or inferiority by another persons p.o.v.

i am a fathers daughter. i c things differently. i dont like gender stereo typing either. i dont like to cook (unless its a grill), i dont wash everyones clothes, i dont pick up other's messes, i hate mini vans, not good w/kids unless they like dogs, fishin, cars, 4 wheelin, or kayaking, & i wear very lil make up. i'd rather romp & stomp w/the boys than play house w/the girls. alot a girls dont like me for it. & i dont like them for being so dang girly. gossipin & cryin. thats y i dont have female friends. females r boring & get on my nerves. just my opinion ... from a female perspective... so i cant help but think that the feminist ideals of the 21st century r completely over rated. its there for the taking, just take it. no man can keep u from it... so i dont c the point n fighting w/a man over it. the fight is over.
red pen

Lancaster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

KISSES OR MUDD wrote:
<quoted text>
shut up f*cktard! im tryin to wrap my mind around the idea of a feminist male & what a neo masculinist is.... what it REALLY is. & ur over here dottin i's & crossin t's.
hate grammar nazi's. y the h3ll u jumpin on a mispelled website to boost ur ego by correcting shorthand & typo's.
log off topi"x" & pick up a readers digest....
troll
Nazis (no apostrophe needed...that denotes possession)
misspelled
Reader's Digest
red pen

Lancaster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

<quoted text>
Yeah you dumb ass.Why'd you miss that? He must've been drooling about your prior post about wearing pink.
I'm a she, not a he.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
highlawn neighborhood watch 2 min Neidhbor 19
East end thief's (Nov '13) 7 min Chandra 1,413
What happened? 9 min Abc 4
Obama golfs while the world burns 1 hr nohalgerg 41
school supplies lists 1 hr logical conclusion 7
men in huntington that are unfaithful 1 hr Huntington 4
who got shot by hpd last night? 2 hr honey 155
Doctors behaving badly!!!!! 8 hr Rachel 32
scandalous women of huntington 8 hr responsible cracker 23