rib fest '10 opinions
rib

United States

#1 Aug 13, 2010
Just wanted to see some opinions of the food and whatever else anyone has to say about rib fest this year. I'm there now. I'm very disappointed in the ribs I just ate. Ill post who it was made by after I walk by again cuz I forgot the name. Where should I try next?
rib

United States

#2 Aug 13, 2010
It was Texas pit. The ribs were the toughest I have ever had. And cold as soon as I got them.
Well

Peach Creek, WV

#3 Aug 14, 2010
I went today and tried 3 different vendors. I wasn't really impressed with any of the ribs to be honest.
hmm

United States

#4 Aug 14, 2010
Smokin Joes was the best! Hands down!
Biker man

Huntington, WV

#5 Aug 15, 2010
I liked the bike show Saturday, good looking bikes and a well done show by HMC. Didn't try any ribs, too expensive for mediocre ribs in my opinion. Good events though, keep up the good work ribfest promoters!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#6 Aug 16, 2010
Ribs were ok, the animals were cute, some of the wrestlers were hotties! Don't know how they did it in that heat! All in all the festival was good. I do think that the Rib places should hand out free samples though. I mean, they cost so much I would have been mad to spend my money and end up with crappy ribs!
rib

United States

#7 Aug 16, 2010
Yeah I was mad. I almost went and asked for my 12 bucks back but didn't want to wait in line to be told no. I went back the next day an tried another and was pleased. And yes it was very hot! No matter How fake, those wrestlers are actually good athletes. I really wish they had better music for the most part but that's just a matter of opinion and taste. I do wish they would sell some kind of taster card allowing you to present it once to each vender and like 3 bones. Its to expensive to try em all to see who wad best. Maybe the card could even have a voting option that can be dropped off on the way out.
ribit

United States

#8 Aug 16, 2010
I was not impressed with any of it. The band on Friday night was really bad, too!
Sandra Cole Fan

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Aug 18, 2010
I thought the hottest thing the whole weekend was Sandra Cole at the awards ceremony. She's hot.
to sandra cole fan

Lerona, WV

#10 Aug 18, 2010
sandra cole is old, you would f##k your grandma would'nt you
Sandra Cole Fan

Chesterfield, MO

#11 Aug 19, 2010
Sandra is beautiful. Age is just a number. She is a very classy lady. She does a lot for the community and doesn't deserve to be drug through the mud on the internet.
What

Huntington, WV

#12 Aug 19, 2010
I always thought Sandra Cole was a tranny. She was hot for a tranny, but if she's a real female I'm not as impressed... Are you sure she's not a t-girl?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do blacks make up bogus history 11 min Horsepiss 4
Rioting erupts in immigrant Swedish suburb 12 min Reality Check 30
So how has the conceal carry law effected WV so... 19 min Awake 24
401 Whitaker Blvd. Yellowstone (Jan '11) 54 min mona 50
Baltimore Street drugs 1 hr Margaret 32
Kesha and her new junkie 1 hr Sling blade 22
Htgn Manpower office 1 hr anderson 24

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance