Why do people still support Obama!
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#145 Jan 30, 2014
I still support the President because I am hopeful he will be able to accomplish more of his goals. I like the ACA, as a starting point. I would love to see guns reduced to what you need for hunting and for law enforcement. I want hungry people fed, sick people cared for, more education for everyone, responsible environmental protections, continuing research into diseases, green technology, mass transit, etc.

The President wants everyone to be lifted up by our accomplishments as a nation, not just the ones who find the best ways to profit from that lifting up.

Attack away at this point or that one. I'm talking in very broad strokes. Nothing will ever be perfect but we have to give some things a real and honest shot.
whist

United States

#146 Jan 30, 2014
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
Unf*cking believable!
He ment to say.

He is a black President.

He used the word good which is equal to black.
whist

United States

#147 Jan 30, 2014
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text>Why do people still support Obama? First there should be a question mark at the end of your question. And to answer your question, it is because He is a good President!
If you use the word black instead of good, more white people will understand you.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#148 Jan 30, 2014
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>And do you know whats even more ironic? They began naming their children arabic names so as to break any ties with the white christian past as a form of anti white protest.Dumbasses aint even got enough sense and/or knowledge of their own history to realize these same arabs sold their ancestors asses to those white christians.
Where do you get this nonsense?
USA memphisdl

Bonn, Germany

#149 Apr 8, 2014
I know nothing on politics but I know one thing it's I hate Obama
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#150 Apr 8, 2014
USA memphisdl wrote:
Well, you will have a new President in a few years.
Silent Majority

Philadelphia, PA

#151 Apr 8, 2014
Gosh wrote:
I still support the President because I am hopeful he will be able to accomplish more of his goals. I like the ACA, as a starting point. I would love to see guns reduced to what you need for hunting and for law enforcement. I want hungry people fed, sick people cared for, more education for everyone, responsible environmental protections, continuing research into diseases, green technology, mass transit, etc.
The President wants everyone to be lifted up by our accomplishments as a nation, not just the ones who find the best ways to profit from that lifting up.
Attack away at this point or that one. I'm talking in very broad strokes. Nothing will ever be perfect but we have to give some things a real and honest shot.
You like people losing their health care due to the ACA?

You like leaving people defenseless?

Youre okay with people killing animals for sport?

You think Obama is lifting people up? How?
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#152 Apr 8, 2014
Gosh wrote:
I still support the President.
hillbilly

Kenova, WV

#153 Apr 8, 2014
USA memphisdl wrote:
Don't get Obama mixed up with gangster blacks.He is doing his best with what hes got .
Batman

Bel Air, MD

#154 May 8, 2014
I just hate gun control laws I think of myself as independent I could care less if the president is a democrat or a republican I just don't like our rights being altered

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Front Royal, VA

#155 May 8, 2014
Its a liberal nation. Get over it. The GOP has already lost the next election.
TruthSeeker

Portsmouth, VA

#156 Nov 20, 2014
Do you still support him?
Trolling For Soup wrote:
Hey Nose Better, how long did it take Hannity to pound that line of garbage into your head? I have more than a job, I have a career that provides me with a comfortable life & I support Obama. Not everything of course, to buy into political idealism & tow a party line seems foolish to me but I believe that mans line of bs slightly more than I do the Tea Party's or the Koch bros. So remember, sitting on your ass watching Fox News does not make you a political expert, it makes you a foolish a$$ that generalizes people you obviously have no idea about.
The Last Warrior Poet

Hurricane, WV

#157 Nov 20, 2014
nohalgerg wrote:
Its a liberal nation. Get over it. The GOP has already lost the next election.
Your crystal ball must've been fogged up.Or perhaps you shook that cheap snowglobe a tad to much.

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Front Royal, VA

#158 Nov 21, 2014
Next election is in November 2016. After the public sees how a GOP-ran congress is even worse than a bi-partisan one, a DEM president is guaranteed.
Blow me

Danville, WV

#159 Nov 21, 2014
“At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child – miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.” — P.J. O’Rourke
The Last Warrior Poet

Hurricane, WV

#160 Nov 21, 2014
nohalgerg wrote:
Next election is in November 2016. After the public sees how a GOP-ran congress is even worse than a bi-partisan one, a DEM president is guaranteed.
A bi-partisan democratic senate? Are you serious man? Their ineffective asses not working with the minority republicans while putting us in the poor house and stonewalling everything is why the dems are now the minority, And after that jive ass dipshyt in the whitehouse starts doing the same thing everyone will see it for what it is...obstructionism..and put in a conservative to get the job done.And when I say jive ass I'm not exaggerating.Notice how he takes the podium? He's got that pimp strut down pat that he never showed before taking the office.Like most cocky bastards he couldn't hide it for long.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sen. Joe Manchin 7 min FOVR 4
Family dollar 9th ave 28 min ansella 2
Dr Leigh Ann Levine 42 min LevineFan 16
Saturday Night Shooting 1 hr asdfffff 19
HPV vaccine (Jun '15) 1 hr Becky 25
blacks continue to destroy the town 1 hr EdwardWayneWaling... 28
Ever get tired of spousal rejection (May '12) 1 hr Becky 99

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance