boo boo

Charleston, WV

#46 Oct 10, 2013
hey silverback zithod call your master on your obama phone bitch mo fo
master

Elizabeth, WV

#47 Oct 10, 2013
Rep fault wrote:
I have a rebel flag painted inside my toilet. It feels good to poop on it.
i have biskit lips with blue gums painted on mine' i shit on it ever day
lol

Nitro, WV

#48 Oct 10, 2013
^^ he nvr makes a valid point... he just plays on topix all day talkin stupid sh1t- hoping to p1ss someone off. he don't know anything.^^
lol

Nitro, WV

#49 Oct 10, 2013
^^in re to: aka. zaphod^^
rico

Mayer, MN

#50 Oct 10, 2013
from reading all this he no's as much as the rest of the hoods here
1 post removed
lol

Nitro, WV

#52 Oct 10, 2013
yea... same difference when it comes to your posts. at least he has some thought behind it & contributes to the point of the stream.

you just want to waste ppl's time.
sheatney

London, KY

#53 Oct 10, 2013
Trolling for soup must feel very lonely in West Virginia. Why do people give Obama a supporter in NASTY NICK MUSLIM RAHALL...
lol

Nitro, WV

#54 Oct 10, 2013
your the disgusting epitome of liberals... you have nothing to contribute.. just a drain on the stream
lol

Nitro, WV

#55 Oct 10, 2013
like our economy.
1 post removed
lol

Nitro, WV

#57 Oct 10, 2013
sheatney wrote:
Trolling for soup must feel very lonely in West Virginia. Why do people give Obama a supporter in NASTY NICK MUSLIM RAHALL...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =n-I5m3tybZUXX
Rahall isn't doing squat except collecting a check& hoping to retire. he's a total waste of space.
1 post removed
rico

Mayer, MN

#59 Oct 10, 2013
yes he is a waste hes a left over mingo co. bunch from logan
Head Juggaboo

Chesapeake, OH

#60 Oct 10, 2013
All of his supporters are liberal unemployed minorities that wouldn't work in a pie factory tasting pies.
Slutty buddy

Proctorville, OH

#61 Oct 11, 2013
Head Juggaboo wrote:
All of his supporters are liberal unemployed minorities that wouldn't work in a pie factory tasting pies.
that's funny, we've all tasted your mommas pie
Silent majority

United States

#62 Oct 12, 2013
whatever wrote:
First off that phone deal was put in when reagan was in office has nothing to do with obama.
Hahahahahahaha...a prime example of a low information democrat. They havent a freaking clue about anything.

We didnt have cellphones in the 80's you big stupid liberal horses' ass....
Silent majority

United States

#63 Oct 12, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
You guys might as well talk about particle physics or molecular biology. Odds are you know as much about those things as you do politics or governance.
Doesnt mean much coming from somebody who cant navigate the healthcare exchange webpage, thinks weather modification doesnt exist, and thinks the NSA is taking down your links...i bet you think the name "redskins" is racist too....
Ernie

Huntington, WV

#64 Oct 12, 2013
Why do people still support Obama? How else can we turn into a communist county? He's the best shot at it we've ever had.
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#65 Oct 14, 2013
Ernie wrote:
Why do people still support Obama? How else can we turn into a communist county? He's the best shot at it we've ever had.
What changes have happened to you personally since Obama has been in office?
Silent majority

United States

#66 Oct 14, 2013
Gosh wrote:
<quoted text>
If youre on welfare or working for minimum wage then not much...you have to be a part of the system before it has any effect on you.
Reality101

United States

#67 Oct 14, 2013
Gosh wrote:
<quoted text>
. Lost over a $70,000 a year job because he let the EPA overrule congress on cap & trade, lost my health insurance so I have to pay a fine because I refuse to buy communist government insurance, had to take a job barely above minimum wage just to make ends meet because president dumb ass wants to make everyone equally poor. Obama is destroying this nation from within and his supporters are cheer leading us all the way to the endgame. People that support this tool are legally insane! Luckily I don't have any children that will be indoctrinated into believing all is fine here in the USA because in reality things have never been worse! Those that believe the hope and change is great, do us all a favor and go kill yourselves now!
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#68 Oct 14, 2013
Reality101 wrote:
<quoted text>. Lost over a $70,000 a year job because he let the EPA overrule congress on cap & trade, lost my health insurance so I have to pay a fine because I refuse to buy communist government insurance, had to take a job barely above minimum wage just to make ends meet because president dumb ass wants to make everyone equally poor. Obama is destroying this nation from within and his supporters are cheer leading us all the way to the endgame. People that support this tool are legally insane! Luckily I don't have any children that will be indoctrinated into believing all is fine here in the USA because in reality things have never been worse! Those that believe the hope and change is great, do us all a favor and go kill yourselves now!
So you are simply lazy. You blame your lot in life on someone else. Don't like your job? Go get a better one. You folks always point out that it is just that easy for the poor.

Get off your a** and go make your life better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 487 17 min MarkJ- 16
McDonalds Boycott 1 hr LOL 49
Conservative? 1 hr LOL 92
Girls would would you be mad if I captured you 4 hr Would you 10
Parking at Marshall University (Aug '11) 4 hr lol 13
spring planting time 4 hr Trembling 428
Blankenship running as 3rd party candidate 5 hr General Bone Spur 4
texas shooting 7 hr Big Bad Whitey 131

Huntington Jobs

Personal Finance