My female employee offered to blow me...

My female employee offered to blow me to keep her job.

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 17, 2013
This girl at work came into my office one day not long ago rambling hysterically about loosing her job and offered to blow me if she didn't loose her job. I assured her that she was not loosing her job but she was insisting that she blow me. She was my subordinate and I knew she was married, but against my better judgement I let her anyway. It was the worst blowjob I ever had in my life and i immediately felt guilty about it and regretted doing it.
Over the next few days I repeatedly called her into my office and told her I wanted to talk with her about what happened. I wanted to tell her I felt guilty about it and wanted to tell her husband and come clean. Instead she offered to blow me again if I didn't tell him. I told her that I didn'think that was appropriate and left it at that. Well next thing I know she came in and quit and told me she was going to tell her husband about the whole thing. Now I've heard through the grapevine that she is thinking about suing me for sexual harassment. What should I do?
Zaphod

Chesapeake, OH

#2 Jun 17, 2013
Mentalvoyeur wrote:
This girl at work came into my office one day not long ago rambling hysterically about loosing her job and offered to blow me if she didn't loose her job. I assured her that she was not loosing her job but she was insisting that she blow me. She was my subordinate and I knew she was married, but against my better judgement I let her anyway. It was the worst blowjob I ever had in my life and i immediately felt guilty about it and regretted doing it.
Over the next few days I repeatedly called her into my office and told her I wanted to talk with her about what happened. I wanted to tell her I felt guilty about it and wanted to tell her husband and come clean. Instead she offered to blow me again if I didn't tell him. I told her that I didn'think that was appropriate and left it at that. Well next thing I know she came in and quit and told me she was going to tell her husband about the whole thing. Now I've heard through the grapevine that she is thinking about suing me for sexual harassment. What should I do?
Blow her husband and everything should be fine.
with-a-smile

Kenova, WV

#3 Jun 17, 2013
lol that should work ,but if not keep in mind you could take your girl with you too blow him while you go to the Y and eat...
1 post removed
wow

Greensburg, PA

#5 Jun 17, 2013
Get her for sexual harassment. It was her idea. Lol
Big bear

Indiana, PA

#6 Jun 18, 2013
Mentalvoyeur wrote:
Chris... You are full of shit!!! You don't work unless you call getting on topix work!! In that case you have nobody under you. You've been run outta salt rock so I guess you r moving to hunt. Good for you sr is a better place now
Nicholas

Huntington, WV

#7 Jun 18, 2013
Well now my demented little twit. Bringing it on here was DEFINITELY your best option. Oh and one other bit of trivia,,,NEVER, NEVER, NEVER complain about a BJ.
1 post removed

Level 5

Since: May 12

Huntington, WV

#9 Jun 18, 2013
Funny thread is funny.
LOL

Chesapeake, OH

#10 Jun 18, 2013
Get a grip, people. This is a satirical response to the "My Boss Made Me Do Something Terrible" thread. Grammar aside, it's actually pretty amusing.
Broski Lowski

Proctorville, OH

#11 Jun 19, 2013
'Woman who made a mistake' will love this thread!
paranonia will destroy ya

United States

#12 Jun 19, 2013
Lol she made a mistake all right .she told the world .

Huntington, WV

#13 Jun 19, 2013
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>Blow her husband and everything should be fine.
I could see a liberal FFAAGG like yourself doing that.
Zaphod

Chesapeake, OH

#14 Jun 20, 2013
[QUOTE who="."]<quoted text>I could see a liberal FFAAGG like yourself doing that.[/QUOTE]

Of course you can. You probably yanked one out thinking about it. Just come out of the closet partner. You'll be a lot happier.
pistol annie

Huntington, WV

#15 Jun 20, 2013
Mentalvoyeur wrote:
thats freakin hillarious!!! ahaha!!
OOPs

Huntington, WV

#16 Jun 20, 2013
I love it
Brew Crew member

United States

#17 Jun 20, 2013
Let her blow you
Nancy

Chesapeake, VA

#18 Jun 20, 2013
Mentalvoyeur wrote:
Most of the posters don't know what your name means, if they did they would not feed your sexual desires with the replies they are giving you. So postetrs, Voyeurism is a psychosexual disorder.. Look it up, do some research.

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#19 Jun 20, 2013
Nancy wrote:
<quoted text>Most of the posters don't know what your name means, if they did they would not feed your sexual desires with the replies they are giving you. So postetrs, Voyeurism is a psychosexual disorder.. Look it up, do some research.
It's quite obvious to me that you have no idea about the Origen of my moniker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boycotting NFL 9 min Loose Rope 140
black pride whites cant come in 18 min dark chocolate yum 282
Pervert on loose 49 min Tree hugger 25
America Held Hostage Day 248 51 min MarkJ- 37
CHH slowest ER in world 2 hr Trump jr 14
Smoke POT in Huntington? 2 hr Libs ruined football 24
Jeremy Riley 2 hr Trump jr 21
womans torso found in river 6 hr MarkJ- 36

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web