Tattoo artist named skip black

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
curious cutie

United States

#1 Jul 5, 2010
does anyone know of a tattoo artist named skip black? anything would be helpful!
knowofhim

United States

#2 Jul 5, 2010
last i heard he was married and living in guyandotte.
I Thought

United States

#3 Jul 5, 2010
last i knew he was divorced an had a new woman. suppose to be alot younger. good tattoo artist though.
sammy

Minford, OH

#4 Jul 6, 2010
i had a friend that went to skip to get some work done this was about a year ago. The ink has already bled out and skip wont fix it said it was no his problem if your looking for a good tat artist n the area got to worley at epicenter on 4th street n huntington he's great never had or heard of a complaint on him!
mike

Columbus, OH

#5 Jul 6, 2010
skip is my wifes cousin and he is married with a couple of kids he is a hell of a tattoo artist i recomend skip over ne one
Lil Matt

United States

#6 Jul 6, 2010
U want real work done, go see Lil Matt @ Tat Nice. Awesome artist, great with portraits too. Really, the best in Huntington in my opinion
sammy

Huntington, WV

#7 Jul 6, 2010
Lil Matt wrote:
U want real work done, go see Lil Matt @ Tat Nice. Awesome artist, great with portraits too. Really, the best in Huntington in my opinion
Little mat is ok if you can keep his nose clean long enough to do work! he and billy bean have gotten raided several times thats y they keep changing places and the names of thier shops. I know for a fact when they were n proctorville the health department shut them down that's y they moved to huntington!
well

United States

#8 Jul 6, 2010
tattoo alley was the same way (full of drugs and trouble) and skip worked there. he get people into his shop to tattoo that has never done it before in their life. i wont go there after he messed up a butterfly on my ankle. a butterfly should be able to be done freehand if you are a real artist. mine was traced. and paid 70 bucks for it. like i said i recommend living art or tat nice just from my own experience. but to each their own. just remember its there forever.
omg

Huntington, WV

#9 Jul 6, 2010
well my first tat was by the owners son at living art and it i faded and went back once to get it fixed and it faded , and if i am ever brave enough to let someone fix it now i would go to sakii . i have never heard one complaint.and if a protrait want you want he will make it come to life on ur body
i agree

Delaware, OH

#10 Jul 6, 2010
sakai is great, as well as billy and matt. will never go anywhere else for my tats
curious cutie

United States

#11 Jul 6, 2010
I mean does anyone know him on a personal level? Like is he with someone that you know of for sure, how many kids does he have, take drugs, etc.
ummm

United States

#12 Jul 6, 2010
he cheats. just split with his second wife over it.
omg

Huntington, WV

#13 Jul 7, 2010
he is a dirt dirt
His Woman

United States

#14 Jul 7, 2010
You ppl kill me wit the post that you put up here! none of you kno him on a personal level enough to kno about his past marriage or what went on so dont fuckin talk trash on here that you wouldnt say to his face! yea he may be with someone else an i may be younger but i wasnt the reason his marriage is over his ex was, it was over before i got there! its just jealous bitches passin on that rumor of ignorance an stupidity! kno what you talk about...if you aint got the proof to back up what you say stay the fuck off the page. any bitch wana kno about him go ask him if he wants you to kno he'd tell ya. an as for being a tat artist he's damn good an if you dont think so fine take your buisness else where he's got plenty of customers without your stupid asses fuckin your own tattoos up for not takin care of them an wantin some free hand outs!
1 post removed
skip

United States

#16 Jul 7, 2010
ummm wrote:
he cheats. just split with his second wife over it.
show how much you know dumb ass....you you dont even know how many times i been married......needless to say why im split with my current wife...post more bullshit..try again genius....lmfao
skip

United States

#17 Jul 7, 2010
omg wrote:
he is a dirt dirt
get a life...dirt dirt
skip

United States

#18 Jul 7, 2010
1 min ago
this site is for people who dont have the balls to face other people and ask them questions that are really none of there fu-king buisness.....if you want a tattoo come see me..if you dont go some where else...either way my personal life is none of your fuc-ing buisness....worrie about what goes on in your pathetic lives....and if you got something to say to someone go to them...stay off bullsh-t sites that lets you hide who you are....grow balls...and use them..
Laura

Brea, CA

#19 Jul 7, 2010
WTF! Get a life & let ppl live there's without talking shit about them... He's a damn good dad & a tat artist... It's kinda funny how ppl talk shit on web but wouldn't say a damn thing to him if u saw him on the streets.... I'm supprised u haven't already had ur asses beat by him or his wife.... U insecure bitches mad cause he's with Sharon & not u!!! Grow the fuck up find a new man & stop hating!!!! LOSERS!!!!!
Laura

Brea, CA

#20 Jul 7, 2010
Bout to call u skip need some work done cause ur good like that
His Woman

United States

#21 Jul 7, 2010
Laura wrote:
WTF! Get a life & let ppl live there's without talking shit about them... He's a damn good dad & a tat artist... It's kinda funny how ppl talk shit on web but wouldn't say a damn thing to him if u saw him on the streets.... I'm supprised u haven't already had ur asses beat by him or his wife.... U insecure bitches mad cause he's with Sharon & not u!!! Grow the fuck up find a new man & stop hating!!!! LOSERS!!!!!
**********HES NOT WITH SHARON...DID YOU MISS THE CONVERSATION AN THE NAME...IM HIS WOMAN! AGAIN PPL NEED TO KNO WHAT THEIR TALKIN ABOUT BEFORE YOU POST SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buffalo Wild Wings by Mall SUCKS 13 min horrible bw3s 21
Austin Randolph and Whitney Lucas 23 min ABOUT300HOBOS 3
Courtney Crabtree snitching on her Detroit hero... 39 min art 2
Searching for a Gentleman's Barber 56 min Savoir Vivre 20
Spider Monkey for sale w/cage $50 (Oct '10) 1 hr The Don 221
bill murray wsaz 1 hr Really 4
Clyde Cooper 3 hr wow 5
Outlaw motorcycle clubs in huntington (Sep '08) Wed Thetruth 1,059
Huntington Dating
Find my Match