York's Unlimited Appliance

York's Unlimited Appliance

Posted in the Huntington Forum

WoNdErInG

Huntington, WV

#1 Apr 17, 2013
Been trying for two weeks to get my washer fixed. These retards walked in a week ago & without even listening to what the wash was doing, the guy said "oh it's the same problem from Dec.". Well, it wasn't the same problem, it was different. The guy came the second day & said that it would take a day or two to get the part. I called today to see when they were coming & the lady that answered was extremely rude & hung up on me.
I would never let these retards do any type of work for me. RUDE & STUPID employees!!!
anon

Huntington, WV

#2 Apr 17, 2013
Understandable that you are upset but a little inappropriate to call them retards.
ugh

New Kensington, PA

#3 Apr 17, 2013
I had the same problem with them. First time they couldn't figure out what was wrong with it... Second time they figured out the problem and ordered a part... Third visit they came and the part was bad that was ordered.... And finally the fourth time they came it was fixed... It was annoying...
radar

Huntington, WV

#4 Apr 17, 2013
where are they located
Simple Curious

Huntington, WV

#5 Apr 17, 2013
radar wrote:
where are they located
There's a York's over in Chesapeake. Don't know if it's the one.
1 post removed
Laundry mat

Huntington, WV

#7 May 8, 2013
One month & 3 visits later York 's still hasn't fixed my washer. They are making a killing off warranty people (home depot & sears). 3 year old washer has had the pressure switch replaced 3 times in past 10 months, 2 by york's repair service. York's is giving sears a bad name by wearing their service tags on one side & york's on the opposite. I've spent thousands of dollars from sears & Home Depot but because they hire york's to do warranty repairs I'll never spend another penny in either stores.
John Adkins

Huntington, WV

#8 May 11, 2013
I've heard they are not the best. Try going to M & K over in Proctorville, they've always done good work for some friends.
i feel ya

Huntington, WV

#9 May 26, 2013
I finally gave up on them fixing my dryer, it was just easier to by new. Had 4 guys come to fix the heating element & they fixed everything but & still didn't work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snitchington aka Huntington 21 min Nox Aeterna 25
scott from highlawn ave last name (Aug '15) 2 hr Know it all 2
5 months and no changes to the Democrat party 3 hr MarkJ- 25
U. S. Judge finds Aetna Execs Lied 3 hr WATCHDOG 1
Huntington Hospitals Merger/Acquisition (Sep '15) 3 hr WATCHDOG 35
America Held Hostage Day 127 4 hr MarkJ- 3
Drugs in altizer 4 hr NastySkank 11

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance