Studio 406--The Best Salon in Huntington

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mary

Huntington, WV

#1 Mar 5, 2011
Studio 406 on the Plaza is the best beauty salon in town. The guys in there do hair like someone from LA or NY. We are lucky have them in Huntington.

“^..^Train Driving Dawg^..^”

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Wanna Blow, My Horn?

#2 Mar 5, 2011
Mary wrote:
Studio 406 on the Plaza is the best beauty salon in town. The guys in there do hair like someone from LA or NY. We are lucky have them in Huntington.
How do you know they are guys?
Mary

Huntington, WV

#3 Mar 5, 2011
Wrecks 666:
Umm...I got my hair cut there.
1 post removed
lexy

United States

#5 Mar 6, 2011
Sorry, don't wanna burst your bubble but 406,is not a high end salon. Ron does good hair, SOMETIMES,, very hit and miss, and with hair thats never a good thing. Picasso salon in b-ville does great, reasonable prices and the mani/pedi is the bomb,,, just my opinion:)
1 post removed
wow

United States

#7 Mar 8, 2011
real wrote:
406 would be ok if trash like Erica Bevins didn't work there coloring ppls heads high
It's really sad that people like you have to put others down to make themselves feel better. Who cares if Erica smokes pot? If you have a problem with it, don't get your hair done there. It's that simple. You are pathetic. Focus your negative energy somewhere.... Preferably working on your own self insecurities.

“^..^Train Driving Dawg^..^”

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Wanna Blow, My Horn?

#8 Mar 9, 2011
I would like to get my hairs done, how much do you think they would charge to dye 3 hair?
1 post removed
hmmmm

Charleston, WV

#10 Mar 10, 2011
JustMe wrote:
I agree with you cool Erica is trashy and a slut and a drug addict
really and what are you?????? a douch bag perhaps!!! haahahhaha
real

Belleville, MI

#11 Mar 10, 2011
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
really and what are you?????? a douch bag perhaps!!! haahahhaha
hmmmm you may think it's ok to smoke pot and color ppls hair drive or do whatever while being high but it's not and the douch bag and myself have the right to say how we feel the fact of the matter is Erica isn't a good person she does do drugs and she goes to work that way that's trashy so if speaking the truth hurts sorry
yeah

Belleville, MI

#12 Mar 10, 2011
wonder if she messes peoples hair up when she is high if so maybe shes bad for business maybe we need to find a new salon sorry guys we didn't know your employees were like that
trixie

Huntington, WV

#13 Mar 10, 2011
just have gary do it he is awesome. Never had a bad experience with him. Love him.
wow

United States

#14 Mar 10, 2011
Erica has done my hair for years. I receive many compliments. She has never messed up my hair. If you have a problem with her, don't get your hair done by her. It's that easy. You all sound so stupid complaining about something you have full control over. Get a life.
wow

United States

#15 Mar 10, 2011
real wrote:
<quoted text>hmmmm you may think it's ok to smoke pot and color ppls hair drive or do whatever while being high but it's not and the douch bag and myself have the right to say how we feel the fact of the matter is Erica isn't a good person she does do drugs and she goes to work that way that's trashy so if speaking the truth hurts sorry
Have you ever heard of punctuation? That's the longest run-on sentence ever.
wow

United States

#16 Mar 10, 2011
wow wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever heard of punctuation? That's the longest run-on sentence ever.
And it's funny that "yeah" and "real" are both from Milford, MI and neither use punctuation! Lol So sad that the same person has to post under different names to try to make someone look bad. You're an idiot.
real

Byron, MI

#17 Mar 10, 2011
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
And it's funny that "yeah" and "real" are both from Milford, MI and neither use punctuation! Lol So sad that the same person has to post under different names to try to make someone look bad. You're an idiot.
the fact of the matter is the drug problem isn't being denied and another fact she's doing ppl hair high.
hmmm

United States

#18 Mar 10, 2011
real wrote:
<quoted text>the fact of the matter is the drug problem isn't being denied and another fact she's doing ppl hair high.
I wouldn't call smoking pot a drug problem.
carrie

AOL

#19 Mar 10, 2011
Do they do leg waxing? If so, who there does it?
what

Dunbar, WV

#20 Mar 16, 2011
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't call smoking pot a drug problem.
What about her getting paid in pills, is that a problem?
Shelly

United States

#21 Mar 16, 2011
I've paid her in pot before, so I'm sure pills are ok.
heckyea

Bronx, NY

#22 Apr 11, 2011
I get my hair done there every two weeks, they are absolutely amazing with hair!
1 post removed
Tricksy

Catlettsburg, KY

#24 Nov 26, 2011
I was at them douche bags studio 40 something and they spent more time downstairs...that idiot came back after 20 minutes stone or something and gave me a bowl hair cut! never will go into studio 406 I heard that they have shady ppl working there!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
obama isnt black (Oct '12) 1 min I am me 19
Its Thursday! Republican Circle Jerk is tonight! 1 min MarkJ- 260
Marshall ranked above WVU 1 min sausage gravy 63
Phillip Devaney (Dec '14) 1 min curious 29
i hate black people 1 min cush 26
Spring Valley Football 58 min constance gan 4
Black Lives Matter 3 hr cush 75
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages