The ban in Huntington is illegal and ...

The ban in Huntington is illegal and criminal

Posted in the Huntington Forum

chad leftwich

Vienna, WV

#1 Jul 17, 2013
The only thing banned is Marshall getting into the end zone.

You guys happy you got the series you cried and cried for now? You guys sure taught everyone a lesson.
2 posts removed

Level 2

Since: Jun 11

Earth

#4 Jul 17, 2013
chad leftwich wrote:

You guys happy you got the series you cried and cried for now? You guys sure taught everyone a lesson.
Hey look yet another Marshall obsessed Mountaineer.

Typical.
Bobby

Chesapeake, OH

#5 Jul 18, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
By the way if you're talking about the ban on WVU colors, that was a fake story.
http://www.huntingtonnews.net/67689
Way to get hooked bro.
WVU fans are so ignorant they'll believe anything. Most have an IQ in the 35 range, and they're scholars.
1 post removed
byron pennington

Hurricane, WV

#7 Jul 18, 2013
chad leftwich wrote:
Rofl. Good one lol. Very funny way to start the day. Clever my friend, very clever.
nunya

Nashville, TN

#8 Jul 18, 2013
chad leftwich wrote:
It's official, you're an idiot. The only person on earth who hasn't figured out that site is some goofy guy's WV version of The Onion.
marjac4334

Evans City, PA

#9 Jul 18, 2013
chad leftwich wrote:

Wow! Of course u believed that.
fact

Chesapeake, OH

#10 Jul 19, 2013
Only a wvu fan would not recognize this as a joke. Marshall fans got it right away because we are all smart enough to have actually went to college.
marshsll alumi

Huntington, WV

#11 Jul 19, 2013
fact wrote:
Only a wvu fan would not recognize this as a joke. Marshall fans got it right away because we are all smart enough to have actually went to college.
going too college does note really meant you graduated. i went too marshall and didnt graduate but it was a good place to hang and be in the college scene lots of bars and fun times to be hade there i was just a few hours shy of getting my diploma but i ran out of money then it is like they did not want too help me out furthering my seniro year but i just need a few more hours and ill be a marshall grad and cant wait to make myselfs proud i love marshall and really wanna go back to get my degree it was fun and stuff go herd go herd <3 miss you all so very much i am produ too be a marshall alumnni

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a sammich or sardines in your dashboard ch... 22 min You high roller 1
Huntington area cheapskates 24 min Brutis 1
Mancini's is disgusting 34 min Brutis 30
Hillview dr.,and the dope dealers 1 hr Fed up 2
New Poll Trump beats Clinton again in race 1 hr Jeremy 3
Marriage 2 hr Ima furd grade genis 13
Baltimore Street drugs 4 hr MandM 395

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance