pure innocence

Danville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2011

Has anyone heard what happened at the May 25th hearing?
luvmypups

Plainview, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2011

It was postponed.
Prof interest

Ashton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2011

Has anyone heard anything about a grand jury taking the testimony of witnesses?

Wonder if they have finished.
promise

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2011

still no word?
so it is true

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2011

Judged:

BARBOURSVILLE The West Virginia Board of Osteopathy has suspended the medical license of Barboursville physician Philip F. Fisher, whom investigators allege contributed to the deaths of several patients.

In a document titled "Order For Summary Suspension of License," board members said they found probable cause to believe that Fisher has engaged in unprofessional and unethical conduct, including prescribing controlled substances in unsafe amounts and dangerous combinations that have, in several cases, led to the death of a patient.

The board, voting on Thursday, also issued additional charges against Fisher.

No criminal charges have been filed
pure innocence

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2011

Judged:

Check out Topix for Barboursville doctor & see my post.
ok everyone

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2011

Judged:

I was his patient. his office called while I was on vacation. Demanding a pill count. I got back set it up they counted l the good stuff and they had never done that before. Now boom he's gone. Shoulda got out of his office a long time ago
NLJ

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2011

pure innocence wrote:
Check out Topix for Barboursville doctor & see my post.
Went to Barboursville Topix and if you put something there then give us the Topic,nothing updated on huntington spine rehab.
lucylou

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

Well I have a refill on my bottle and pharmacy could not fill it because of Fishers license being suspended. I really don't know what to say now. Thanks Dr Fisher I guess
really??

Belfry, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

lucylou wrote:
Well I have a refill on my bottle and pharmacy could not fill it because of Fishers license being suspended. I really don't know what to say now. Thanks Dr Fisher I guess
They wouldn't refill your rx's ?!? GREAT!!! No wonder they were pushing patients to pay their bill... He knew what was coming!
lucylou

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

They r answeing the phones now. What's going on with this place. They wouldn't tell me a thing
bobbyjo

Proctorville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

REFILLS are good and newly written rx's are legal provided they were written prior to effective suspension date
lucylou

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2011

I had a refill on my bottle. But cvs would not fill it!! They told me since his license was suspended they could not fill my refill. I thought how ridiculous one refill.
pure innocence

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2011

I have been told by a pharmacist that they can refuse to fill or refill ANY doctor's scripts. I was refused a script @ Fruth several months ago from Dr Fisher while he was still in business.
lucylou

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2011

Really. I guess my refill will be disposed. Like fiisher. God bless
lucylou

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2011

If it says refill on the bottle u would think they would refill. They didn't give me a chance to start cutting them out. I go to pharmacy and they tell me no. Safescript in huntington used to fill them. I don't know if its still there or not
finally

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2011

Judged:

Thank God they finally got this pill pusher out of business. Now if they'd just go after Apgar, Adams and Klinestiver, there would be far fewer pills getting into our community. Its hard to crack down too hard on the illegal pushers out there when these folks keep making millions from the enslavement of our family members. Having recently lost a relative to these pushers, I'm more than ready to hang 'em all!!!
pure innocence

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2011

lucylou wrote:
Really. I guess my refill will be disposed. Like fiisher. God bless
I'd give it a try. I liked him too and no I am not a druggie, before anyone starts that s**t!!!!!
pure innocence

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2011

Judged:

Safe Script is still there but I don't think anyone will be able to fill or refill them. Sorry to any of you who have lost loved ones, but you can't blame everybody.
rx

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2011

Judged:

pure innocence wrote:
Safe Script is still there but I don't think anyone will be able to fill or refill them. Sorry to any of you who have lost loved ones, but you can't blame everybody.
Prescriptions filled/issued before his license was revoked are able to be filled, but why would you want to? Find a reputable doctor and start fresh.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 921 - 940 of988
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

109 Users are viewing the Huntington Forum right now

Search the Huntington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 11 min fitness-guru 51,920
brittany hale 22 min Guess 4
Stop them from destroying our city!! Keep them ... 31 min yes 9
East end thief's (Nov '13) 36 min justin 960
New Oriental Health Spa (Aug '13) 1 hr sesaw 55
how did david parsons die (Aug '13) 1 hr Yeppers 18
Special Metals - New Management in the works? 1 hr sales managers 31
•••
•••
•••
•••

Huntington Jobs

•••