THE LAST WARRIOR POET to retire from ...

THE LAST WARRIOR POET to retire from trolling topix.

Posted in the Huntington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Oct 10, 2013
As of 10/10/13 I will no longer troll topix. This will allow me to spend more time with my boyfriend and fiancÚ zaphod. I feel I have neglected him by spending too much time trolling topix. I'm sorry to disappoint my many followers but zaphod means the world to me and I don't want to lose him.
zaphod

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Oct 10, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
As of 10/10/13 I will no longer troll topix. This will allow me to spend more time with my boyfriend and fiancÚ zaphod. I feel I have neglected him by spending too much time trolling topix. I'm sorry to disappoint my many followers but zaphod means the world to me and I don't want to lose him.
That's my Poet always thinking about me. I don't know what I would do without you. Your my everything snuggle bear
Rainbow Warrior

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Oct 10, 2013
zaphod wrote:
<quoted text> That's my Poet always thinking about me. I don't know what I would do without you. Your my everything snuggle bear
How sweet.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#4 Oct 10, 2013
The real LAST WARRIOR POET will not retire until someone is capable of putting him into retirement.And that will never happen.Sorry girly men.You'll have to find another hershey highway to travel to your own retirement home.LOL
Zaphod

Alexandria, VA

#5 Oct 10, 2013
The real LAST WARRIOR POET will not retire until someone is capable of putting him into retirement.And that will never happen.Sorry girly men.You'll have to find another hershey highway to travel to your own retirement home.LOL
. What about me lover
Boone County Niinja

Alexandria, VA

#6 Oct 10, 2013
I'll put you into permanent retirement with my ninja and MMA skills boy. My hands are lethal
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#7 Oct 10, 2013
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>. What about me lover
Back for another ass whipping huh?
You can be the designated driver. Watch out for those gerbil crossings. though.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#8 Oct 10, 2013
Boone County Niinja wrote:
<quoted text> I'll put you into permanent retirement with my ninja and MMA skills boy. My hands are lethal
Can you use both equally? I've got a two hander for ya. But the girly zaphod from MAN ASSES might get jealous.
1 post removed
Boone County Niinja

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Oct 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Can you use both equally? I've got a two hander for ya. But the girly zaphod from MAN ASSES might get jealous.
I'll ring your little pencil neck poet scout
2 posts removed
Boone County Niinja

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Oct 10, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're going to impersonate me at least try to use basic 3rd grade English.
http://m.wikihow.com/Use-You 're-and-Your.
You are no match for my intelligence and skills. Why do you insist on getting destroyed every time you comment.
Boone County Niinja

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Oct 10, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a joke dude.
How can you reply when both your hands are always in the last warrior poets pant's?
1 post removed
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#16 Oct 10, 2013
<quoted text> How can you reply when both your hands are always in the last warrior poets pant's?
No boonie incest child, thats you with your hands in your daddys pants.
Again
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#17 Oct 10, 2013
<quoted text> I'll ring your little pencil neck poet scout
You've done too much huffing with Jesco. Should've asked for dance lessons instead.At least you coulda learned to dance around my posts with some grace.LOL
Boone County Niinja

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Oct 10, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Try learning to spell and use contractions before crowing about your intelligence feeb.
l. Sorry Mr. Rogers. I'll try better next time.
wooooow

Grove City, OH

#19 Oct 10, 2013
<quoted text> l. Sorry Mr. Rogers. I'll try better next time.
Judy chop you in yer face ninja.
Boone County Niinja

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Oct 10, 2013
<quoted text>
You've done too much huffing with Jesco. Should've asked for dance lessons instead.At least you coulda learned to dance around my posts with some grace.LOL
Nothing graceful about you rainbow warrior. You are a loser just like your boyfriend zaphod.
if if if

Sarahsville, OH

#21 Oct 10, 2013
I'm sure his straight talk account is up and he can't afford another month of service.
1 post removed
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#23 Oct 10, 2013
_-zaphod-_ wrote:
Well he says that he's pretty wealthy. Retired from a lucrative business and now he's started another career.
You guys aren't suggesting that he's fibbing are you?
I'm sure that there's tons of high paying jobs an ignorant over the hill bigot can get around here.
LOL Shyt. Im 6 ft. 190, muscular and well hung. Still got my looks, the bod of a 30 yr old,jog daily,and not a gray hair. Got enough money that i actually give it rather then loan it. What you got infantile. An odd shaped bod,either to thin or to obese. A little pink toe pecker.Live from paycheck to paycheck and one away from being homeless.Look me up when you need a place to rent.LOL
Boone County Niinja

Alexandria, VA

#24 Oct 10, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL Shyt. Im 6 ft. 190, muscular and well hung. Still got my looks, the bod of a 30 yr old,jog daily,and not a gray hair. Got enough money that i actually give it rather then loan it. What you got infantile. An odd shaped bod,either to thin or to obese. A little pink toe pecker.Live from paycheck to paycheck and one away from being homeless.Look me up when you need a place to rent.LOL
The only body of a 30 year old you have is your boy friends gay boy poet
Boone County Niinja

Alexandria, VA

#25 Oct 10, 2013
<quoted text>
. How does living in a trailer and working at Wal Mart make you rich?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wkee commercial king they stink (Apr '14) 5 min Tyron 15
What time does unemployment money show up on de... (Dec '10) 14 min Naychell1993 243
Decent and cheap hotel (May '15) 18 min 90DAVID 7
Presidential Race 40 min well 2
please help me find my biological father ....mi... 2 hr alex van halen 49
Any MMA schools in Huntington? (Jul '13) 3 hr ladyman lost her ... 34
Looking for a Church in or around Huntington 3 hr just make one up 38
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages