First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned Citizen

Charleston, WV

#1 Aug 10, 2010
Does anybody know the identity of the people living in Idle Acres who are committing home burglaries in the area near Hite Saunders Elementary. If so, turn them into the police so the stolen property can be returned to the rightful owners.
Mydreamwhisper

Huntington, WV

#2 Aug 11, 2010
I lived there at one time... It could be anyone of them... I could not take it anymore... I moved...
azack

Warrendale, PA

#3 Aug 14, 2010
yes prolly ryan morgan and his fat ass sister kree
Curious

Huntington, WV

#4 Aug 16, 2010
How do you know that the person(s) committing the home burglaries are from Idle Acres? They could be from anywhere.
yippie

Huntington, WV

#5 Dec 2, 2010
i lived there when i was growing up... is the place really that bad these days???

Level 2

Since: Jun 10

Lubbock, TX

#6 Dec 3, 2010
They call it "The Hood in the wood"... Did they call it that before...
Wondering

Huntington, WV

#7 Dec 6, 2010
I know there are a lot of houses out there for rent. I have a friend that's thinking about renting one. They went to look at a house and brought the application home but they haven't filled it out yet. Mydreamwhisper, if you would, give me as much info as you can. Why exactly is it called "The Hood in the Wood". What goes on out there? Please let me know ASAP so I can pass the information along to my friend. Of course, the landlord is not going to tell them anything because he/she won't want to lose a potential renter. Thanks
Towondering

Flushing, NY

#8 Dec 6, 2010
Do not move out there unless u r a pill head! Kristen Morgan is a pillhead and her brother Ryan is a thief! They r constantly selling and buying drugs!
informant

Huntington, WV

#9 Dec 6, 2010
f*ck all the pill heads. I say shoot everyone of them between the f*ckin eyes
joe

Huntington, WV

#10 Dec 6, 2010
I grew up on Bowen Ridge and watched Idle acres being built, from the very begaining this place was bad news, it really did turn a nice country road into a ghetto. I can only imagine what its like out there today. I wouldnt recommend anyone to move into this sub division.
Wondering

Huntington, WV

#11 Dec 7, 2010
Thanks for the information

Level 2

Since: Jun 10

Lubbock, TX

#12 Dec 7, 2010
Its not bad if you stay to yourself and chain everything down and dont have any kids... I dont think I would move back... but things change its been awhile...
kaitlyn harris

Huntington, WV

#13 Jan 28, 2011
umm listen up . kree n ryan n eric ,n richard n the lil ones r my family .so bitch watch wat the fuck u post bout them, yeah ive lived in "Da hood in da woods" and i still do. Apprantly we are some kind of super bad place, but ive seen worse honestly. so before you bash anyone out here, get your facts straight, and at least tell a lil bit of da truth about them. This place has accutly gone up hill since certain people moved away. kthanx bye.
Im the bitch on the hill if you got anything else to say .
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#14 Jan 28, 2011
ha
Youknow

Huntington, WV

#15 Jan 28, 2011
wow, this is possiably so stupid.
Idle acers isnt "the hood in the woods" it might
try to be. The people there may think they are so hard, and are such hardcore drug dealers. but HA. whateverr. perfect example : Kaitlyn Harris.
Your a wannabe hun, and so is your dumbass neighborhood. There are a few decent people down there, please dont mistake the good ones just because a few trashy ones own their house, and cannot be kicked outt .the land lord defantly wont tell you what a trashy place it really is tho ; i had a friend who moved that way, and had to moved a few months after cause her teenage daughter was getting into things a teen shouldnt know about down that way . but still, its not as "hood" as she says. haha. yathanks.(:
Unbelivable

Coal Center, PA

#16 Feb 2, 2011
kaitlyn harris wrote:
umm listen up . kree n ryan n eric ,n richard n the lil ones r my family .so bitch watch wat the fuck u post bout them, yeah ive lived in "Da hood in da woods" and i still do. Apprantly we are some kind of super bad place, but ive seen worse honestly. so before you bash anyone out here, get your facts straight, and at least tell a lil bit of da truth about them. This place has accutly gone up hill since certain people moved away. kthanx bye.
Im the bitch on the hill if you got anything else to say .
Those individuals are not your family, child have you gone insane. Honestly, you are self destructing. You were so unruly your mother finally washed her hands of you and now you are with your father.

You spew hate and attitude everywhere you go. While you may think I believe in your attitude I don't buy it. Your a child who is crying out for help. You should really think about your life and the direction your going.

God bless you Kaitlyn and may he stop your path of self destruction.
yourstruely

Huntington, WV

#17 Feb 24, 2011
all u guys are dumbasses.. idle acres may not be mr. rogers neighborhood but who are you people to judge what the hell other people are doing.. you people probably aren't no better than the next and want to sit and talk shit about other ppl and their neighborhood.. topix is meant for pussyslike u that can't come to a persons face n say something u got to hide behind the computer..
lovely

Huntington, WV

#18 Feb 24, 2011
idle acres is not as bad as people say it is, i have lived here for a lil bit now and i'd have to say, it very peaceful, if u stay to ur self you dont have to deal with other people, that some people on here claim that are trashy or trouble makers, they probably jus have problems with them and want to talk about people, the houses out here are nice and the property is well tooken care of, i live in the begining part though i dont know what happends on the back streets or mack lane, but seems to me the ppl that live on the begining road are very nice friendly and seem to try to stay to their selves as well
just sayin babe

Huntington, WV

#19 Feb 24, 2011
Curious wrote:
How do you know that the person(s) committing the home burglaries are from Idle Acres? They could be from anywhere.
amen on this comment!!! don't hate or judge people, i've known kristin and ryan since they were little kids they might have got into some trouble when the were kids but what kids dont get into trouble anymore actually them kids have grown up to be good people

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Charleston, WV

#20 Oct 26, 2011
kudos to the ones who uphold our subdivision!!!The right side of Mack Lane is , as always, trouble free. As in any neighborhood, there are some who try to make a difference and some who try to keep things in an uproar. There are some who thrive on drama, only a select few, so just pick who your aquaintances are carefully, and you will do alright living here. If you move here, just lay back a month or two and watch, and you will know who the drama makers are. I have lived here for many years and I for one am not sorry to be a homeowner here. If you want to find who the trouble makers are here, just pay attention in the summer time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God I can't wait till obamy is out if office! 4 min Mr Logic 209
Doesn't Mayor Steve Williams have to pay taxes? 6 min Concerned Citizen 2
Lusk 6 min Sqeeman mad 14
Dr. Harold Rose (Apr '12) 7 min Great Eye Doctor 10
Highlawn is full of cowards 27 min hilarious 30
How Do You Feel About Waffle House Route 60 51 min Why So Serious 43
anyone know chad brown (May '09) 1 hr tlkemployee 31
Caserta gets the boot! 4 hr Concerned With So... 19
More from around the web

Huntington People Search