First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 14

Proctorville, OH

#1 Mar 8, 2014
2016 talk is boring.

Who's going to be president after Hillary?

I'm going with Al Franken.
gary

Lucasville, OH

#2 Mar 9, 2014
hahaha. yea their already slinging mud, but it just sticking to themselves.
1 post removed
Silent Majority

United States

#4 Jul 17, 2014
The only thing that bombed more than this thread was Hillary's new book...lmmfao

Its been out a for a few weeks and its already on the clearance rack. Lmao

http://libertyunyielding.com/2014/07/12/sales...

Hobbylobby and now this.....Zaphod the crap stain makes another winning prediction. Lol...This whole topix tuffguy thing aint workin' out for ya champ. You might want to delete your account again to remove another load of asinine threads you dope...

Alexandria, VA

#5 Jul 17, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
The only thing that bombed more than this thread was Hillary's new book...lmmfao

Its been out a for a few weeks and its already on the clearance rack. Lmao

http://libertyunyielding.com/2014/07/12/sales...

Hobbylobby and now this.....Zaphod the crap stain makes another winning prediction. Lol...This whole topix tuffguy thing aint workin' out for ya champ. You might want to delete your account again to remove another load of asinine threads you dope...
Wow. Her book didn't sell well? Gee. I wonder if she'll cry herself to sleep after she wins the election. Or maybe you guys can find a non lunatic candidate.

Magic underwear anyone?
Rainman

Point Pleasant, WV

#6 Jul 19, 2014
If you think changing the president will change anything... You don't understand the problem.
Alice

Huntington, WV

#7 Jul 19, 2014
I think the only way she would be is if he or any of the others did and that's not likely since they can or should go first in any case then she might be.
Silent Majority

United States

#8 Aug 21, 2014
Hillary Clinton requires a gulfstream 450 or larger private jet as a requirement in order to give an overpriced $300,000 speech...so much for the liberal "carbon footprint" we hear so much about... global warming is indeed a total sham. Even ABC mocked her openly...

Liberalism on display...

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/08/18/hillary...

"The private-jet requirement should raise eyebrows on the Left. After all, if Hillary Clinton wants to win the Democratic nomination for President, she’ll have to join in the global-warming demagoguery that has become de rigueur among the progressive cognoscenti. How will her constant demand for private Gulfstream travel play with the AGW crowd? That’s a lifestyle that produces a carbon footprint on a Godzilla scale, if not an Al Gore mansion scale. They’d rally behind her in a general election, no doubt, but in a contested primary Clinton may find herself challenged on authenticity, too."
Gosh

Huntington, WV

#9 Aug 21, 2014
lol.

Proctorville, OH

#10 Aug 21, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
Hillary Clinton requires a gulfstream 450 or larger private jet as a requirement in order to give an overpriced $300,000 speech...so much for the liberal "carbon footprint" we hear so much about... global warming is indeed a total sham. Even ABC mocked her openly...

Liberalism on display...

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/08/18/hillary...

"The private-jet requirement should raise eyebrows on the Left. After all, if Hillary Clinton wants to win the Democratic nomination for President, sheÂ’ll have to join in the global-warming demagoguery that has become de rigueur among the progressive cognoscenti. How will her constant demand for private Gulfstream travel play with the AGW crowd? ThatÂ’s a lifestyle that produces a carbon footprint on a Godzilla scale, if not an Al Gore mansion scale. TheyÂ’d rally behind her in a general election, no doubt, but in a contested primary Clinton may find herself challenged on authenticity, too."
Nice copy and paste job Professor Chickenshyt. Too bad for you it's nonsense. Any loon that comes out of the repub primary is going to be quotin their bible when asked about anything to do with science. I doubt she has anything to worry about on that.

Good try though.
lol

Huntington, WV

#11 Aug 21, 2014
Why would Hillary Clinton win 2016?
Silent Majority

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Aug 22, 2014
lol wrote:
Why would Hillary Clinton win 2016?
She isnt... Lol..The dems already dumped her old wrinkly white racist ass for a inexperienced mixed foreigner

.neither is Al Franken the unstable douchebag. Anybody remember when he tackled some guy at that howard dean rally in new hampshire?... Lmmfao

http://blasphemes.blogspot.com/2008/01/al-fra...

Liberalism on display...

United States

#13 Aug 22, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
<quoted text>She isnt... Lol..The dems already dumped her old wrinkly white racist ass for a inexperienced mixed foreigner

.neither is Al Franken the unstable douchebag. Anybody remember when he tackled some guy at that howard dean rally in new hampshire?... Lmmfao

http://blasphemes.blogspot.com/2008/01/al-fra...

Liberalism on display...
Foreigner?

Wow. I thought even the dumbest teabaggers dropped the birther nonsense.

Cuntservatism on display.

Good job Professor Chickenshyt.
Silent Majority

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Aug 22, 2014
-zaphod- wrote:
<quoted text>
Foreigner?
Wow. I thought even the dumbest teabaggers dropped the birther nonsense.
Cuntservatism on display.
Good job Professor Chickenshyt.
Learn your history you stupid oaf...Liberals are the birthers. its you libs that started this birther nonsense..i'm f**king with you every time I bring it up but youre too much of a churl to even realize it..youre fairly easy to set up champ.

hillary clinton was the first to question obamas eligibility..i witnessed it myself at a debate. Perhaps youre too young to remember champ...heres a refresher.

"Specifically, Phil J. Berg, hardly a member of any vast right wing conspiracy, was an ardent supporter of Hillary Rodham Clinton, and her candidacy for the presidency.

Notwithstanding his liberal pedigree, Phil J. Berg was hot on the trail of one Barack Obama, because Berg wished to protect the American people from electing a non-citizen to the most powerful office in the world.

In August 2008, before Obama was officially nominated by the Democrat party, Mr. Berg filed a legal challenge to Obama’s constitutional eligibility to occupy the Oval Office.

On October 23, Mr. Berg filed a Motion to Expedite Resolution of Berg V. Obama, summarized directly below:

” This motion argues that the facts have been established that Barack Obama is not constitutionally qualified to be elected or serve as President of the United States, and that the Court should issue a summary judgment as follows:

That Barack Hussein Obama a/k/a Barry Hussein Obama a/k/a Barack Dunham a/k/a Barry Dunham a/k/a Barack Soetoro a/k/a Barry Soetoro is not a “natural born” or “naturalized” United States citizen.
That he is ineligible to run for and/or serve as President of the United States."

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti...

Im just repeating what Hillary Clinton first said. Are you saying she lied just to get elected?

United States

#15 Aug 22, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
<quoted text>Learn your history you stupid oaf...Liberals are the birthers. its you libs that started this birther nonsense..i'm f**king with you every time I bring it up but youre too much of a churl to even realize it..youre fairly easy to set up champ.

hillary clinton was the first to question obamas eligibility..i witnessed it myself at a debate. Perhaps youre too young to remember champ...heres a refresher.

"Specifically, Phil J. Berg, hardly a member of any vast right wing conspiracy, was an ardent supporter of Hillary Rodham Clinton, and her candidacy for the presidency.

Notwithstanding his liberal pedigree, Phil J. Berg was hot on the trail of one Barack Obama, because Berg wished to protect the American people from electing a non-citizen to the most powerful office in the world.

In August 2008, before Obama was officially nominated by the Democrat party, Mr. Berg filed a legal challenge to ObamaÂ’s constitutional eligibility to occupy the Oval Office.

On October 23, Mr. Berg filed a Motion to Expedite Resolution of Berg V. Obama, summarized directly below:

” This motion argues that the facts have been established that Barack Obama is not constitutionally qualified to be elected or serve as President of the United States, and that the Court should issue a summary judgment as follows:

That Barack Hussein Obama a/k/a Barry Hussein Obama a/k/a Barack Dunham a/k/a Barry Dunham a/k/a Barack Soetoro a/k/a Barry Soetoro is not a “natural born” or “naturalized” United States citizen.
That he is ineligible to run for and/or serve as President of the United States."

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti...

Im just repeating what Hillary Clinton first said. Are you saying she lied just to get elected?
Do you even read the BS you copy and paste? Nowhere in there does it say Hillary said or agreed with any of that baloney. Or did she somehow mind control that guy?

Speak up though chickenshyt, it's hard to make out your nonsense over your enormous dripping vaj.
Silent Majority

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Aug 22, 2014
-zaphod- wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you even read the BS you copy and paste? Nowhere in there does it say Hillary said or agreed with any of that baloney. Or did she somehow mind control that guy?
Speak up though chickenshyt, it's hard to make out your nonsense over your enormous dripping vaj.
No mind control champ..it was her lawyer speaking on her behalf..and supporters like you....face it sh*teater, youre a birther.

https://m.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/bar...

United States

#17 Aug 22, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
<quoted text>No mind control champ..it was her lawyer speaking on her behalf..and supporters like you....face it sh*teater, youre a birther.

Man. I get that you are really really stupid. I get that. What I don't get is why you copy and paste links that do not say what you're blathering on about.

Read the stories you link to genius. Or watch the video. They all say Clinton supporters.

Supporters. Nuts who wanted her to win and as the video you linked up said - nuts that were grasping at straws when she was losing. I know you understand losing.

Keep trying though Professor Chickenshyt. I can always use a good laugh. And you never fail to come up with the dumbest shyt out there.

Hows your wife btw?? She ever recover from Obama getting her fired? Or are you guys still on welfare?
lol

Milton, WV

#18 Aug 22, 2014
-zaphod- wrote:
<quoted text>
Man. I get that you are really really stupid. I get that. What I don't get is why you copy and paste links that do not say what you're blathering on about.
Read the stories you link to genius. Or watch the video. They all say Clinton supporters.
Supporters. Nuts who wanted her to win and as the video you linked up said - nuts that were grasping at straws when she was losing. I know you understand losing.
Keep trying though Professor Chickenshyt. I can always use a good laugh. And you never fail to come up with the dumbest shyt out there.
Hows your wife btw?? She ever recover from Obama getting her fired? Or are you guys still on welfare?
I thought you were trolling this guy, but it appears you actually would like to fight him. A grown man, fighting a stranger on the Internet, over differing political stances. Yet he's stupid? He looks like the only actual adult between the two of you.
Silent Majority

United States

#19 Aug 22, 2014
-zaphod- wrote:
<quoted text>
Supporters. Nuts who wanted her to win and as the video you linked up said -
Thats you champ...youre a supporter. This thread is the proof. Zaphod is the original birther. Go figure...And you didnt even know it. What a sap..You really showed me champ...maybe another wifey insult would help.

Liberalism on display...

United States

#20 Aug 22, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
<quoted text>Thats you champ...youre a supporter. This thread is the proof. Zaphod is the original birther. Go figure...And you didnt even know it. What a sap..You really showed me champ...maybe another wifey insult would help.

Liberalism on display...
LoL

Another false equivalency by a cuntservative. So typical. You were on here yapping about guvment overreach when Clive Bundy had his little standoff. Turns out one of his supporters murdered a cpl cops and shot up a Walmart. By your logic you must be an accomplice.

What an idiot.

And who insulted your wife? You're the one who lied about obamacare causing her to lose her job. I'm just curious if I'm paying for your food while you bich and moan about the liberal policies you take advantage of.
john

Huntington, WV

#21 Aug 22, 2014
Silent Majority wrote:
<quoted text>No mind control champ..it was her lawyer speaking on her behalf..and supporters like you....face it sh*teater, youre a birther.

"You're a birther"? Really? What is this, make up for all the dumbshit I've thought & said over the last 6 years & blame it on someone else day? It's impossible with you fucks isn't it? You thought saying a bunch of dumb shit would make people believe your ignorance, then when you realized every thing you said was uneducated & laughed at, you decide the best route was, blame other people for your own tactics? Good decision making skills. You must be proud of your life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how was your weekend out of town this weekend t... 4 min Wonderful 10
Faith Stevens/Shane Ball 18 min Karma police 16
Rahall-Jenkins House race remains tight 26 min yes 133
Donna Hairstylist formerly Signatures 29 min same old same old 1
Dog the bounty hunter is coming 1 hr larry b 24
Looking to Make Extra $ for Christmas!! Any job... 1 hr honey bear 37
Joey Notes (Mar '14) 1 hr joey notes 28
Cops at Beards funeral home 10 hr RN2 27
Huntington Dating
Find my Match