Breast Augmentation Dr Faltaous

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Karla

Huntington, WV

#1 Aug 3, 2013
I'm having breast augmentation next week with Dr Faltaous. I've only heard wonderful news about him and he has been very professional at my visits.

I need a good sports bra after surgery and I have heard zip front bras are the best. Do you have any suggestions? I heard Dr Faltaous sells them in his office?
Ranger Bob

Elkview, WV

#2 Aug 3, 2013
He wears them too LOL!!

No, seriously, he is a good doctor and you should do fine. You may try one from his office and decide from there about other places to buy from. What they sell will be the best fit medically. Go from there on comfort, style and price.
Hammie Downs

Richmond, VA

#3 Aug 3, 2013
Why did you decide to get breast augmentation surgery if you don'r mind me asking?
erica

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Aug 3, 2013
Karla wrote:
I'm having breast augmentation next week with Dr Faltaous. I've only heard wonderful news about him and he has been very professional at my visits.

I need a good sports bra after surgery and I have heard zip front bras are the best. Do you have any suggestions? I heard Dr Faltaous sells them in his office?
How much does he charge?
Karla

Huntington, WV

#5 Aug 3, 2013
Hammie Downs wrote:
Why did you decide to get breast augmentation surgery if you don'r mind me asking?
After 4 children they just aren't what they use to be nor are they where their suppose to be.
Karla

Huntington, WV

#6 Aug 3, 2013
erica wrote:
<quoted text>
How much does he charge?
His surgery fee was $3500. There is also a charge to purchase the implants, anesthesia and a fee for the hospital. For a total of $ 6,800.
Hammie Downs

Richmond, VA

#7 Aug 3, 2013
erica wrote:
<quoted text>
How much does he charge?
Why do you want to get augmentation? I love smaller boobs. So beautiful.
ThoughtAboutIt

Huntington, WV

#8 Aug 3, 2013
Karla wrote:
<quoted text>
His surgery fee was $3500. There is also a charge to purchase the implants, anesthesia and a fee for the hospital. For a total of $ 6,800.
It's cheaper to develop a personality and charm. Learn to cook. Read books. Unless you're after a shallow horndog. They only like boobs. If so, go get'em!!
Karla

United States

#9 Aug 3, 2013
ThoughtAboutIt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's cheaper to develop a personality and charm. Learn to cook. Read books. Unless you're after a shallow horndog. They only like boobs. If so, go get'em!!
So you're saying if you get implants you have no charm, no personality, can't cook or read? I'm getting implants for me. Stereotype much? I also color my hair blonde because I have grey.....
Hammie Downs

Richmond, VA

#10 Aug 3, 2013
Karla wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying if you get implants you have no charm, no personality, can't cook or read? I'm getting implants for me. Stereotype much? I also color my hair blonde because I have grey.....
What does that mean "I am getting implants for me"

That's a lot of cash.
Walmart

Barboursville, WV

#11 Aug 3, 2013
I had a boob job by another plastic surgeon in Huntington and I just used the clasp front bras from Walmart. My tits look fine. The bras were super tight and did the job...unlike my vag...which is why I got the tits. I think the brand was Fruit of the Loom.
Karla

United States

#12 Aug 4, 2013
Hammie Downs wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that mean "I am getting implants for me"
That's a lot of cash.
Previous poster said something to the fact only horn dogs like fake boobs. I'm not getting implants for "some horn dog". I'm getting them bc I want them. Hope that clarifies
Karla

United States

#13 Aug 4, 2013
Walmart wrote:
I had a boob job by another plastic surgeon in Huntington and I just used the clasp front bras from Walmart. My tits look fine. The bras were super tight and did the job...unlike my vag...which is why I got the tits. I think the brand was Fruit of the Loom.
Thanks I will look around! Who did your surgery? Sorry about your "vag". They have surgery for that too. I actually read an article in a magazine Brandy (can't remember the last name) but she was on one of the Housewives shows and her husband left her for Leann Rhymes, anyway she used his credit card to get vag rejuvenation surgery! WTF?

Since someone else asked about price; do you mind if I ask what your TaTas cost?

Thanks again about the bra tip.
boobs

Huntington, WV

#14 Aug 5, 2013
Faltaous performed my surgery about 6 years ago. He did a wonderful job. He is very professional and his staff is awesome. I just purchased your basic zip up sports bra in a smaller size, to keep them compressed. I made the mistake of wanting to go out and buy bras immediately. Try to refrain for a month or two, for when they drop and soften up. Best Wishes!
Jim

Alexandria, VA

#15 Aug 6, 2013
I've seen the work of several surgeons and would rate Faltous last in my opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HPD needs to patrol more in Guyandotte area 7 min DoUrJob 8
Autumn Meadows? (Sep '12) 18 min MistyDawnPauley 24
I showed mine 1 hr Observer 4
Martin/Lemaster - Shame on the police and prose... 1 hr jackets 376
Waffle House on Route 60 1 hr unknown 15
cheap gucci belts (Sep '13) 1 hr jackets 22
The 2016 Presidential Runners What a JOKE 1 hr MarkJ- 171
More from around the web

Huntington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE