Rakeem Cato HD Article/kids
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jim

United States

#43 Aug 18, 2013
mr d wrote:
and while I'm at it, nobody working in any of these plants around here gives s f--k about marshall either. so stick it up your ass until you choke on it .
How is this germaine to the topic you mouth breathing, in-bred, knuckle dragging moutainqueer fan?
MTH

Youngstown, OH

#44 Aug 15, 2014
I work wrote:
Who supports the kids?
His baby's mom does she works her butt off.he never helps her he is always getting ppl to do his hw and in the end he's very ignorant and is a port excuse for a man let alone a father
Nikki

Huntington, WV

#45 Jun 28, 2016
For everyone on here who thinks it is their concern. Hi, Im Nikki. Im one of the "Baby mommas." First and foremost for everyone saying they pay for his kids. You're WRONG. I actually buy everything for my child and she is dependent off of me. NONE of your taxes support MY child. Two: No, sorry I'm not ghetto nor just a basic student. I am a nurse. So before you all start posting bullshit and assumptions, be sure to get your facts straight. You all have no idea who does what. Don't worry about me or my child. Find a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
turning someone in for s.s. disability fraud ? (Jun '12) 10 min -zapphod- 142
FBI missing messages 12/14/2017 to 5/17/2017 24 min southern at heart 4
Democrats want to trade GOP Baubles and Beads 33 min hank 1
Democrat party says we screwed ourselves.. vote... 35 min flying monkey 5
America Held Hostage Day 366 37 min CyDigi 51
Trump puts tax on imported solar panels and was... 1 hr God Bless Trump 4
Judy reynolds 1 hr Hmmm good 4

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance