Is medicaval/dusko REALLY LEGIT?!?

Is medicaval/dusko REALLY LEGIT?!?

Posted in the Huntington Forum

Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#1 Nov 20, 2013
First, I ONLY put faith in answers from registered users- "grays" mean NOTHING to me. I can get on here and with the right proxy server post 300 posts in less than hour either bashing or complimenting someone so their opinions do not hold much weight with me. I also do not pay ANY attention to these/that idiot(s) that constantly post on KNOWN LEGITS AND KNOWN SCAMMERS AND ANYONE ELSE WHO POST ON THIS THREAD-I SWEAR SOMEONE COULD SAY, "KROGER HAS PINEAPPLES ON SALE." AND THEY WOULD RESPOND WITH "THEFT BY DECEPTION" SCAMMER! BEWARE!" Now that I got that out of the way the next post will contain my actual question and legitimate, REGISTERED, responses good/bad, would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Level 1

Location hidden

#2 Nov 20, 2013
I have seen just as many good posts as bad and unfortunately both have been equally divided also in coming from registered and unregistered users. We talked for a while but when it came to ordering he just dropped off the face of the Earth then I read some "good posts" about him but said it took him a MONTH to send them out. I don't have that kind of time to wait. I don't have the money to order from ANYONE right now but I will hopefully next week and I am simply trying to figure out if I should try to contact him again because his prices are AMAZING and the wait time from people I have talked to claiming he is legit say it is usually 8-12 days, coming from Serbia, that's pretty quick IMO. So, can some people please fill me in on their experiences, truthfully please. He may never respond to me again so good or bad experiences doesn't mean I will be ordering or not anyway. I am just curious if he is legit, a scammer, selective scammer, or if he has an imposter. The email I was communicating through was medicaval at hotmail dot com, is that the email for the REAL Dusko, legit or not? Thank you for your answers and any tips.

Level 1

Location hidden

#3 Nov 20, 2013
Also, I have a GREAT SOURCE for Ksalol services in the US, probably the BEST from what I have seen! And this is in NO WAY meant to mean ANYTHING NEGATIVE towards him! I believe if he reads this he will understand what I am saying and knows I DO NOT EVER WANT TO SAY ANYTHING TO UPSET HIM BECAUSE I WOULD DO JUST ABOUT ANYTHING TO REMAIN IN HIS GOOD GRACES! However, I recently lost my job and have other problems in my life that he knows about but are irrelevant to this post but have made my financial situation less stellar than it recently was and he cannot go any lower on his prices of His services which is understandable - he provides his services quite a bit cheaper than ANY other US provider I have found or any of my friends have found. At any length though it is becoming more and more difficult to afford his services as often as I require so if anyone knows of a legitimate source (and can prove it some how) from outside the US that could provide Ksalols for very cheap, say definitely less than $1 per (I do buy a minimum of 1-200 at a time, usually more if that matters) and wouldn't mind to share their source I would appreciate it more than you know. You also, for what it's worth, strictly need and buy these for personal use. I DO NOT sell online or otherwise so if you are a seller and worried about competition you have NOTHING to worry about. Feel free to PM me and I can explain why I need such a large amount for personal use and why finances are so low in a rather short explanation...much shorter than this post. Thanks!

ADRB

Level 1

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#4 Nov 27, 2013
My friend,

I never use hotmail.All info you can find me inbox.

Regards,Dusko
It is GMail

Huntington, WV

#5 Dec 6, 2013
Right?
Lap1026 - Lisette

West Springfield, MA

#6 Jan 31, 2014
I've been using Dusko for a few year now at least and never once was I scammed. Sometimes it took awhile for the package to get in the mail but I ALWAYS got my order! I am waiting on a new order now. Placed 5 days ago, still waiting to hear the status. I respect Dusko very much which is why I try to tolerate the waiting. I have anxiety issues which is why I get my benzs from Dusko. I wish I had saved some meds so I could handle the anxiey of this ordering process...:)

Best of luck. Unless Dusko has now changed and turned scammer after all of this time, I'm sure you will be very happy with your transaction.
dealt wit hotmail one

Huntington, WV

#7 Mar 15, 2014
I dealt with the one using a hotmail address and it was flawless every time! so, IF that isnt the "real" medicaval/dusko then pm me and let me know how to reach them or if someone knows the one who uses(d) a hotmail address then let me know how to get in touch with them now PLEASE!
1 post removed
Renee

Lake Charles, LA

#9 Apr 17, 2014
Dusko, did you get my email?? Hope to hear from you soon my friend!
1 post removed
FknFkt

Mitcham, UK

#11 Aug 23, 2014
medicaval wrote:
My friend,
Regards,Dusko
Dude can you leave your e-mail I would like to do business?
Cheers bud
1 post removed
Anonymous

Elk Grove Village, IL

#13 Oct 24, 2014
dusko pm me ur info please
1 post removed
tmwsiy

New York, NY

#15 Jan 21, 2015
medicaval wrote:
My friend,
Regards,Dusko
I would like to do business with you. Which email is your real email?
4 posts removed
nothelping

New York, NY

#20 Nov 17, 2016
dusko is proven, many intnls proven, inside us id also say lukerossi2016 is proven. lots of research through google.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why blacks serve longer prison sentences tha... 1 min PROFESSOR BT 33
Overdoses 5 min Maury Salvino 53
spring valley fight 12 min Ryan 56
BREAKING: Trumps Communications captured by int... 20 min Obama the kenyan 6
Ivanka Trump gets West Wing office 25 min Obama the kenyan 15
for black people 43 min harmi 17
FBI Comey: Democrat leaks could constitute 'esp... 51 min Lo Mein 18

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance