New York, NY

#1 Apr 4, 2012
Not so funny anymore is it.
karen

Salt Rock, WV

#2 Apr 4, 2012
patty wrote:
Tell her Patty. She's not so happy now is she. When you date married men you normal know they will cheat on you just like the last one.
curious

Charleston, WV

#3 Apr 5, 2012
patty wrote:
who was the married man? wonder if he was my married man who I was dating and he lied about her

Level 9

Since: Aug 11

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Apr 5, 2012
maybe
I know

Huntington, WV

#5 Apr 5, 2012
A "lady"(i say lady but is isn't) named lisa that knew my husband was cheating with a friend of hers. Its sad because i fixed her up with the man she is with today. Not to mention she was my aunt of twenty some odd years by marriage:( This thing has no loyalty to family or friends only to herself. Sad but true. She won't even help her own kids/Grandkids and will go as far as to hide from them when they try to visit her:(
I know

Huntington, WV

#6 Apr 5, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
who was the married man? wonder if he was my married man who I was dating and he lied about her
SME
Amy

Huntington, WV

#7 Apr 5, 2012
Stop starting crap for me and my almost bestfriend/mother in law>>>>>> >>>>>>>LI SA would NOT lie hahahahahaha
Teeth

Huntington, WV

#8 Apr 5, 2012
Stop talking about me. I know i'm two faced i can't help it i was raised by a schitzo
Teeth

Huntington, WV

#9 Apr 5, 2012
I can't help it i am who i am
Yowsers

Charleston, WV

#10 Apr 7, 2012
I have to admit I am totally confused by the whole Lisa, Amy, cheating husbands thing going on here on topix.
1 post removed
Iwonder

Huntington, WV

#12 May 12, 2012
Lisa boling?
Stender
Level 2

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#13 May 12, 2012
Why don't all u mother f**kers call each other n talk about ppl instead of a god d**n website
hum

Huntington, WV

#14 May 12, 2012
and why are you on her talking shit? good question huh Stender
Stender
Level 2

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#15 May 12, 2012
hum wrote:
and why are you on her talking shit? good question huh Stender
cause I f**kin can
Amyhartless

Huntington, WV

#16 May 12, 2012
Lisa have bigsteve from down the street call him PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. My babies need diapers and i need opanas, not to mention i want to get off real bad. The peanutbutter/dog thing u told me about won't do it for me:(
Amyhartless

Huntington, WV

#17 May 12, 2012
patty wrote:
No it's not so funny anymore. Real life sucks! Reality has finally smacked me in the face:(
Hmmmm

Manakin Sabot, VA

#18 May 25, 2012
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
. Now, come in. Please don't tell me that you're one if those dumb women. It's not dating if he's married. And, if you're really psycho enough to think that it is, then that's really teen like of you. Are you in your teens?
Curious

Huntington, WV

#19 Jun 23, 2013
Whose husband she sleepin with now? She is NASTY!
Ol Friend

Barboursville, WV

#20 Jun 23, 2013
Yes that's a fact!
Hey now

Huntington, WV

#21 Jun 23, 2013
Well im sure i know her too..... Poor guy she lives with is an idiot. Maybe he should wait outside mr r.n. house i heard she goes there of the day while hes at work what a piece of trash

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Sandy Arena getting a new GM. Who's it goin... 10 min Fiveanddime 1
McDonalds Boycott 11 min a friend 35
America Held Hostage Day 487 20 min MarkJ- 4
### Pray Today in May 22, 2018 ### 26 min Anonymous 1
What happened to Bowinkle 37 min Anonymous 9
Flower guy on Davis street 1 hr Hate thieves 1
If you and your brother / sister were last two 1 hr Tony 31
I thought you libs impeached Trump? 2 hr Boomerang 51
Conservative? 3 hr gary 85
texas shooting 3 hr gary 125