wandering

West Hamlin, WV

#98 Dec 12, 2013
jane wrote:
<quoted text>yes, but your not. And your lying , I know who you are.
Seriously, I'm divorced, I think I know that. Give me my middle initial then!!
wandering

West Hamlin, WV

#99 Dec 12, 2013
You already described me wrong before!!
jane

United States

#100 Dec 12, 2013
Its not like you would tell the truth anyway. So whatever.
wandering

West Hamlin, WV

#101 Dec 12, 2013
? I'm confused about you?? I moved here from St. Louis about a month ago.

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Front Royal, VA

#102 Dec 12, 2013
can you miserable infantile twawtz get on facebook and IM each other already and spare us from your Sleepless in Seattle moment?
2 posts removed
wandering

West Hamlin, WV

#105 Dec 13, 2013
See, you ladies don't know me after all!
squirter in ohio

Cambridge, OH

#106 Dec 27, 2013
First of all you have to be in a highly aroused state of mind. I woman has a prostatic gland - known as the "G" spot. When the "G" spot is touched the prostatic gland begins to release warm clear and watery fluids know as ejaculation, without the cum. Girls, maybe your guy isn't getting you into that highly aroused state and it just is okay.
squirter in ohio

Cambridge, OH

#107 Dec 27, 2013
First of all you have to be in a highly aroused state of mind. I woman has a prostatic gland - known as the "G" spot. When the "G" spot is touched the prostatic gland begins to release warm clear and watery fluids know as ejaculation, without the cum. Girls, maybe your guy isn't getting you into that highly aroused state. I have been a squirter my whole life, I wish I could give you more advice.
what

Barboursville, WV

#108 Dec 27, 2013
squirter in ohio wrote:
First of all you have to be in a highly aroused state of mind. I woman has a prostatic gland - known as the "G" spot. When the "G" spot is touched the prostatic gland begins to release warm clear and watery fluids know as ejaculation, without the cum. Girls, maybe your guy isn't getting you into that highly aroused state. I have been a squirter my whole life, I wish I could give you more advice.
So women can get protatic gland cancer then ? Dumb
1 post removed
LuckyIGuess

Huntington, WV

#110 Dec 27, 2013
I don't remember the last time I had sex with a girl that DIDN'T squirt. Some squirt more, some less, but I'm pretty sure most girls can. It's a different kind of orgasm, though. Not every orgasm is a squirting orgasm, even for a girl that squirts a lot. At the same time, a girl does have to relax and be comfortable in order to squirt but then again, they usually have to be pretty comfortable to cum in the first place.
1 post removed
Shaggy

United States

#112 Dec 27, 2013
wandering wrote:
I have been able to make at least 4 women that said " I can't squirt" do it!! It just takes practice!
Your head is as delusional as it is swelled Eve please get over your self.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

United States

#113 Dec 27, 2013
When I was in school they use to call me "little squirt"!
1 post removed
squirtgirl

Radford, VA

#115 Dec 31, 2013
sic wrote:
You do realise that when girls "squirt" its just urine right??? I.... Have fun with that......
Not true!! Educate yourself, idiot!
dwayne

Hockessin, DE

#116 Jan 1, 2014
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
they still do on 3rd st dumba$$
Jerry Sandusky

Hockessin, DE

#117 Jan 1, 2014
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
They called me big squirt. Let's get together.
Love it

Huntington, WV

#118 Jan 1, 2014
I didn't think I could squirt. But I can. It's great. It took a few times trying, but I can now
boutthat

Hurricane, WV

#119 Jan 1, 2014
experimenting wrote:
I am a girl & I'm 23. I've had sex plenty of times.. but I can never get off. Any advice on how I can get off, I want to experience it.
you just have to be with a confident guy that can do it
squirtgirl

Richmond, VA

#120 Jan 2, 2014
boutthat wrote:
<quoted text>you just have to be with a confident guy that can do it
You don't have to be with a guy to get off. I can get myself off...squirt and all...in about 30 seconds. Just gotta know what you like and what your body responds to. Everyone is different.
boutthat

Hurricane, WV

#121 Jan 2, 2014
squirtgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to be with a guy to get off. I can get myself off...squirt and all...in about 30 seconds. Just gotta know what you like and what your body responds to. Everyone is different.
good girl
trutru

Huntington, WV

#122 Jan 3, 2014
squirtgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Second that. I garantee I could get myself off with or without a man quite easily. If you dont know what feels good and what you like you cannot clue your partner into what he needs to do to get you there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jolly Pirate donuts on Rt. 60 58 min Gxhj 10
Its not racism, we just want a clean community 1 hr ewww 171
Lesage shooting 1 hr Lol 20
Jumol Scott 3 hr Kisses 18
What time does unemployment money show up on de... (Dec '10) 3 hr Roc 264
Lekeisha Rochelle Bowles- Macy's 3 hr True 5
Q and A with the infamous Robin Lee 4 hr Really 29

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance