I hate my ex girlfriend
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
haha

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Sep 2, 2013
I absolutely despise / hate my ex girlfriend... For the way she did me.. for the way she lied to me.. the way she made me think that she loved me and never true did..! The way that we talked about getting married then we broke up for about a month and she's already having sex with other men and seeing them.. I've had to put up with a lot from this woman But I did because I loved her... But she threw it all away And I absolutely despise her!
Curious

Russell, KY

#2 Sep 2, 2013
dude, why did you break up to begin with?
Derper

Huntington, WV

#3 Sep 2, 2013
I'm old and mean. I get so tired of hearing people saw on this worn out fiddle. I get that you feel bad, but I swear the majority of people seem to think that after they break up, they still have some "hold" on the ex, or a right to make some judgement on how the ex moves forward in life. They act shocked to discover the ex is sleeping with someone, or moved to a new town, or whatever.

You'll hurt a lot less if you train your mind to think like this...Once they are "exes", they should be totally "x'd" from your mind. It really isn't any of your business WHAT they do with their lives from now until forever. All that wondering, or "checking up on" is going to get you is a sick feeling in your stomach. Doing those things has never, EVER reunited any couple, anywhere, ever.

Unless you two have a kid together, whatever that ex does is not the least bit your business. Worrying about her will bring you nothing but shame eventually. And if you act too big a fool, it could lead to a restraining/anti-stalking order.
Hammie Downs

Glen Allen, VA

#4 Sep 2, 2013
haha wrote:
I absolutely despise / hate my ex girlfriend... For the way she did me.. for the way she lied to me.. the way she made me think that she loved me and never true did..! The way that we talked about getting married then we broke up for about a month and she's already having sex with other men and seeing them.. I've had to put up with a lot from this woman But I did because I loved her... But she threw it all away And I absolutely despise her!
Is she hot?
Throw away your trash

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Sep 2, 2013
Dude...that sounds all too familiar To me.. Every guy's been through it You just have to let it go.. It hurts I know.. It gets better... go out and have fun And pound some bar chicks get your mind off your ex... Helped me
Worthless

Chicago, IL

#6 Sep 2, 2013
She probably left you for a reason. Men never seem to think anything is their fault. You obviously neglected her needs. I guarantee you that "pounding some bar chick" is not the answer. That's just was a trashy low life POS would say. Use this relationship to learn and don't let history repeat itself. Do better and wait for the right girl. Best of luck to you.
have you learned

South Point, OH

#7 Sep 3, 2013
Worthless wrote:
She probably left you for a reason. Men never seem to think anything is their fault. You obviously neglected her needs. I guarantee you that "pounding some bar chick" is not the answer. That's just was a trashy low life POS would say. Use this relationship to learn and don't let history repeat itself. Do better and wait for the right girl. Best of luck to you.
are you sure you can learn from your mistakes? are you one of those that think they can do whatever they want?
I M A

Chesapeake, VA

#8 Sep 3, 2013
haha wrote:
I absolutely despise / hate my ex girlfriend... For the way she did me.. for the way she lied to me.. the way she made me think that she loved me and never true did..! The way that we talked about getting married then we broke up for about a month and she's already having sex with other men and seeing them.. I've had to put up with a lot from this woman But I did because I loved her... But she threw it all away And I absolutely despise her!
This is my OPENION: I don't care if you hate your ex!
sluts

Saint Albans, WV

#9 Sep 3, 2013
Can't trust women bro! cant trust them...! So heartless.. Tell you one thing and do another... Tough it out and see other women.. have sex with many as you can! I know what you're going through
Worthless

Chicago, IL

#10 Sep 3, 2013
have you learned wrote:
<quoted text> are you sure you can learn from your mistakes? are you one of those that think they can do whatever they want?
Yes you can learn from your mistakes. That's life in general, you live and you learn. What do you mean do I think I'm one of those that can do what they want? Sleep around? I don't sleep around no. Men play mind games and can't seem to stay loyal to one girl. They gotta be texting and emailing all these other women, and after a while women get sick of the games. You can't be mad at a girl for the way she chooses to fix what you have damaged.
ohyea

Huntington, WV

#11 Sep 3, 2013
sluts wrote:
Can't trust women bro! cant trust them...! So heartless.. Tell you one thing and do another... Tough it out and see other women.. have sex with many as you can! I know what you're going through

Same thing goes for men. Go do as many woman as possible, yea that makes so much sense. You get what you give. Go out whoring around, then end up hooked on a certain girl, when she does the same thing you're doing it's all her fault? get real.
2 posts removed
Derper

Huntington, WV

#14 Sep 3, 2013
ohyea wrote:
<quoted text>
Same thing goes for men. Go do as many woman as possible, yea that makes so much sense. You get what you give. Go out whoring around, then end up hooked on a certain girl, when she does the same thing you're doing it's all her fault? get real.
"You get what you give" Totally agree. I'm older, and it's true. It may take a while, but what goes around comes around!
Amazoner

Chesapeake, OH

#15 Sep 3, 2013
haha wrote:
I absolutely despise / hate my ex girlfriend... For the way she did me.. for the way she lied to me.. the way she made me think that she loved me and never true did..! The way that we talked about getting married then we broke up for about a month and she's already having sex with other men and seeing them.. I've had to put up with a lot from this woman But I did because I loved her... But she threw it all away And I absolutely despise her!
Have you ever tried anal sex with her?
Ethyl May

Chesapeake, VA

#16 Sep 3, 2013
Amazoner wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever tried anal sex with her?
Anal sex is for those little weenie boys that don't know how to satisfy a woman.
sheree

South Point, OH

#17 Sep 4, 2013
Worthless wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you can learn from your mistakes. That's life in general, you live and you learn. What do you mean do I think I'm one of those that can do what they want? Sleep around? I don't sleep around no. Men play mind games and can't seem to stay loyal to one girl. They gotta be texting and emailing all these other women, and after a while women get sick of the games. You can't be mad at a girl for the way she chooses to fix what you have damaged.
I hate to say this but,worthless you sound "worthless". not all men cheat,text,email or whatever. it sounds like you don't know how to take care of a man. if all these men in your life did these things to you then you are not doing something right. do you even cook and clean? do you give men the attention they really need? you sound like someone that stares in the mirror at theirself all the time like you are some kind of god. if all these men did all this cheating on you then you are the problem not them.
no good

Saint Albans, WV

#18 Sep 4, 2013
I just recently broke up with my girlfriend... She always thought she's better than everybody.. She lied continuously... Jealous of my children.. I was insanely loyal to her... And she screwed around on me... Biggest majority of women are sneaky And liars!
Sam

Stollings, WV

#19 Sep 4, 2013
sluts wrote:
Can't trust women bro! cant trust them...! So heartless.. Tell you one thing and do another... Tough it out and see other women.. have sex with many as you can! I know what you're going through
If you feel that way,you should date men!
1 post removed
Worthless

Huntington, WV

#21 Sep 5, 2013
sheree wrote:
<quoted text>I hate to say this but,worthless you sound "worthless". not all men cheat,text,email or whatever. it sounds like you don't know how to take care of a man. if all these men in your life did these things to you then you are not doing something right. do you even cook and clean? do you give men the attention they really need? you sound like someone that stares in the mirror at theirself all the time like you are some kind of god. if all these men did all this cheating on you then you are the problem not them.
No baby, you are sadly mistaken. I never once said that my man did any of that at all. Did you even read my comment at all? I don't understand where you get that I look in a mirror all the time? My man is completely happy. I have been married for over 10 years, my husband is my best friend. We are open and honest.Not that it is any of your concern, but he is well taken care of and so am I. Sounds like you might be a little scorned yourself? My entire point was, man or woman, if you lie, cheat and have shady behavior then don't expect anything more than that in return.
dec baby

Proctorville, OH

#22 Sep 5, 2013
no good wrote:
I just recently broke up with my girlfriend... She always thought she's better than everybody.. She lied continuously... Jealous of my children.. I was insanely loyal to her... And she screwed around on me... Biggest majority of women are sneaky And liars!
I just wanna say to you, that if you felt that she was always to good for everybody why did you continue to date her? and to be jealous of your children that is low!! Honey, you had your kids before you did her, you should have ended that before it began come on that is your children dude!! plus you knew she screwed around on you what are you glutten for punishiment?? also I think your wrong to judge women the way you do, come on! Biggest majority really? Honey its a 2 way street and you shouldnt judge every woman on what your gf has done to you
dec baby

Proctorville, OH

#23 Sep 5, 2013
Worthless wrote:
<quoted text>
No baby, you are sadly mistaken. I never once said that my man did any of that at all. Did you even read my comment at all? I don't understand where you get that I look in a mirror all the time? My man is completely happy. I have been married for over 10 years, my husband is my best friend. We are open and honest.Not that it is any of your concern, but he is well taken care of and so am I. Sounds like you might be a little scorned yourself? My entire point was, man or woman, if you lie, cheat and have shady behavior then don't expect anything more than that in return.
I agree, well said

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Huntington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Puup person 8 min JuJu Bee 4
Muslim rights group to open offive in WV 54 min joe 13
Picnic Farts 55 min DreDee 1
Fresh Fart Sunday 57 min Dudley 3
pagans mc (Sep '10) 1 hr Goldwings_99 226
Do you liberals still love Muslims? 2 hr Bend over liberals 109
Baltimore Street drugs 2 hr Justin Roberts 674

Huntington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Huntington Mortgages